India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Rudra the Chuha SS - Chapter 3 updated (26/01/2015) page 3

rupao21 Groupbie
rupao21
rupao21

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Hello everyone. First of all, merry christmas to all those who celebrate it,  hope you have/had a wonderful time with friends and family. 

I've missed the thrill of writing and I'm back with hopefully good news. There's this idea of a lamba-wala seven part short story I'm currently writing. This short story covers the duration of a week, with seven parts depicting how one decision triggers the evolution of an unresolved relationship. Rudra is symbolized as a chuha sneaking into Sunerhi's room every night to see Paro. Every night or each chapter is a specific contributing factor to their relationship's development; with humour, romance and drama weaved within each part. 

This short story is titled, "Rudra the Chuha". 

Below i've included a short summary about it. If you like it, I'll post the first chapter tomorrow or the day after. SO, enjoy reading and please please let me know what y'all think in the comments below.

It's set after Laila's departure when her past affair with Rudra is out of the closet. Everything is back to normal and Paro has accepted it and moved on yet the only unfathomable thought is where she stands in his life. 

Before their marriage, Parvati was straightforward about her feelings for him and she even proposed.  Yet even when Laila was present and dragged the cat out of the bag, he couldn't come to terms with declaring where Paro stands in his life and whether she stands at all besides wearing a red thread around her neck. Her closeness was of no progress and thus she decided to slightly distance herself in order to test if any other feelings existed yet were not clearly acted upon. 

And so, the story of the ever macho Rudra, becoming the only chuha his wife does not run away from.. eventually. 

So I've told you what happens but not precisely how it happens. The characters are not entirely different from their onscreen personalities. But I do want to show Paro in a much more courageous light and Rudra perhaps evolving from a darker shade. 

Index

Chapter 1 

Chapter 2 

Edited by rupao21 - 25 January 2015 at 4:16pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lexie123sangeethbalaanisa79Crazy410kulfi89silvercloud1980firsttimeherenik1310brishti84-Disenchanted-henamaniMarvel-freakdeepa.eJaveria3991..NeverGiveUp..

anisa79 Senior Member
anisa79
anisa79

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
cant wait to read it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupao21

-Disenchanted- IF-Dazzler
-Disenchanted-
-Disenchanted-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to it. Do PM me when you post it.

rupao21

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Loved the synopsis, can wait to read .

rupao21

brishti84 Goldie
brishti84
brishti84

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
This sounds so good. A different take on telling a story which is something i always look forward too. Can't wait to see how this'll play out. Please PM if possible. I'm bookmarking this!

rupao21

rupao21 Groupbie
rupao21
rupao21

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Thank you guys, made a note to PM you all. 
Chapter 1 will be uploaded shortly. 
rupao21 Groupbie
rupao21
rupao21

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Chapter 1: 

Like a sneaky mouse, coming out of its haven to have some cheese, this mouse's haven wasn't quite the sanctuary without her and cheese was just not as flavorful. Rudra carefully tip toed into Sunheri's bedroom in the middle of the night. Delicately placing one foot before the other, careful not to make any noise. Silently, making his way to the other side of the bed, where she was sleeping, he slowly kneeled down and admired the sight before him. The same sight that had always managed to make him feel blessed. Lightly stroking her cheek and ever so tenderly whispering into her ear..

"Paro,"

No response..

He looked up, at Sunheri, making sure she wasn't awoken.. then carried on

"Paro," he called out a little louder this time.

"Hmm, soni de sunheri.." she moaned

Cracking a muted smile, he felt guilty for having to wake her up when she clearly was tired but what other choice did the poor man have? There was no way he would sleep another night without her. This had to be it!

"Aur haar raat, tu mujhe sunheri bolatee hai" he sarcastically exclaimed.  

A week before..

After Laila had departed the haveli, Rudra thought that things would go back to the way they were, that Paro would also adapt to how their relationship was progressing before the perfect storm had flooded their slow yet notable efforts at working out where they were in each other's lives. Of course, Rudra was aware of his significance in her life but he was still figuring out hers.

Since Rudra's confession of his past affair with Laila, Paro's thoughts were killing her. Doubts were arising and questions were brimming in her gullible mind. Perhaps she was nave about him, but she knew that whatever she saw in him that had attracted her was still there. Convinced that her feelings were as they were, she was still unsatisfied with Rudra's oblivion towards his feelings for her. Therefore she decided to test his waters. Paro figured that he'd need time and space without her. If her presence were of no help, then perhaps her absence would have an affect.

The night had come as Rudra entered his den, he didn't see her mat on the floor. He thought she'd start sleeping on the bed with him, probably getting ready in the bathroom. He had waited long enough to figure out she wasn't in there until she entered to inform him, lest he'd start a search party all over India for her.

"Kahan thi tu ap tak?" he sounded alarmed yet aggravated.

"I came here to tell you, that I'll be sleeping at sunheri bhaisa room tonight."

"Kyun?" he balantly asked. He figured that things are still a bit rough between them. Laila did know how to brew a storm.

"Woh um, she needs me with a matter, she's not feeling well and I decided to be of moral support to her." Truth is, it was Paro that needed Sunheri's support, who other could see spill the beans too. Maithali and Sunheri were truly Paro's sisters, biological or not, their actions and intentions were enough to bond those three for life. Rudra nodded as a response and he saw her make her way to the closet and out of their bedroom.

Later on that night.. 

Both of them underestimated this decision. They both found themselves tossing and turning; it was their first night sleeping in different rooms and oddly in the same house. Both wondered how the other would be asleep by now, yet little did they know they were the only ones up.

Deprivation of sleep is not exactly the situation either of them wanted to be in. Paro was feeling a little cold, over-thinking her theory and asking herself frankly, what it would take to make her husband feel anything or something towards her. That in mind, her eyes were starting to feel unusually warm.

On the other hand, Rudra had responsibilities and a duty perform. Time was not being kind, it was being very very slow. Every time he looked at the clock, it was 2.00 or 2.01.

An idea struck, perhaps a midnight snack would alleviate. Walking up to the kitchen, he could hear some noise coming from in there, the clacking of pots perhaps. Being the BSD officer he is, attack mode was switched on almost naturally and he took a slow and steady approach. Once he reached, the noise halted. He noted that the door was open wide, the lights were off though and he could almost make out a shadow by the stove.

"Kaun hai waha.." Rudra yelled.

The shadow immediately faced him and frightfully said..

"It's me bhaisa.. S-sunheri.."

"What was the rackus that you were makin-" Suddenly noticed how frightening she is. "Kya hua.. mein dara diya tujhe?"

"Nahi  bas woh.. Paro has a high fever and I didn't know what to do so.." she went on and on without realizing how quickly Rudra had dashed out. A flashback of the night she stood out in the rain popped into his head and he recalled how ill she was that night. 

All those feelings of concern came flowing back and even stronger this time. Within seconds he was by her bedside, his eyes scanning her and his hand on her forehead feeling her temperature. 

"Paro.. Paro open your eyes" his voice concerned and worried.

She merely thrashed her head gently on the pillow facing him, barely managing to open her eyes, she registered a fuzzy image of her major saab. Sunheri finally made it with the hot water and towel. 

And the night gifted them both with surprises to wake up to in the morning.

Come morning..

Rudra woke up to an empty room. There was no Paro and no Sunheri.. both of them were gone. He rushed downstairs to see them working about and shouted letting them all jump in panic.

"What are you doing here Paro.." 

Before giving her the chance to speak he grabbed her by the wrist but remembered she's in no health to be dragged around so he carried her in his arms all the way to their bedroom. To say she was shocked was an understatement. Words were hard to form, what was up with him. Reaching their destination, he gracefully put her down as his hand, as if by no command, touched her forehead to check her temperature. Paro was in a completely different world, his touch managed to eradicate how sore she was feeling, emotionally and physically. How could she have been deprived of such tenderness, she wondered. Paro was in trance as he went on about how she should stay in bed and take care of herself, until those words brought her back to the reality that she had a hard time believing..

"You're sleeping here with me tonight. In our bedroom, whatever matter Sunheri needed with you last night will wait." He commanded.

She couldn't gather herself to comprehend how ironic fate was being at this moment in time. He's asking, no he's ordering her to stay with him tonight. Even his orders are sprinkled with concern. But, can she, Paro thought to herself. Did her theory work this quickly?

So, what do you guys think. Will Paro sleep with him tonight? There was a big hint in the first paragraph. Was unsure to post it as I thought it's could've been written better but at the same time, I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. 

Thus, I hope you enjoyed. Chapter 2 will be up on Monday hopefully.. will try to make it longer. :)

For now, lots of love, 

Ru xx

Edited by rupao21 - 27 December 2014 at 2:56am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lexie123suneha_pantMohisamgpsAnny14sangeethbalasan.sanju00anisa79velvetscarfnalanin1987kulfi89nik1310brishti84-Disenchanted-Marvel-freak..NeverGiveUp..SanzBarbiedeepa.eJaveria3991

brishti84 Goldie
brishti84
brishti84

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome start. Rudra sneaking into the room like a mouse was hilarious. Guess she won't stay in their room looking at the hint. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the PM :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupao21Marvel-freak

Go to top