India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

high voltage drama to come! (Page 2)

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Yesterday, Buaji said that Anu only sent her daughter to the hospital...but, she will send Anu directly to the cremation ground if anything happen to her chand ka tukda...Angry I'm wondering, when Kari truth will come out...will Buaji wash Anu feet and then drink the water or will she send her selfish daughter directly to the cremation ground...as she always chant that dialogue about pappi paap doop maro...bla...bla...bla..whatever...whatever...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Vt-Cl Senior Member
Vt-Cl
Vt-Cl

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I think it's time for a new promo to come out so that we can think the right direction! Come'on Colors TV bring on the new promo (a positive promo)!! 

awida

-Cara- Senior Member
-Cara-
-Cara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Anu said  if she fails to prove her innocence she will leave the place without uttering a word. She has no place of her own since she has been disowned by Shastri ji I think she will leave for kanpur and Rajat will go after her and this time Anu won't give in so easily. Ruthna manana will go for a week or so. 

Edited by -Cara- - 25 December 2014 at 1:06pm

awida

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cara-

Anu said  if she fails to prove her innocence she will leave the place without uttering a word. She has no place of her own since she has been disowned by Shastri ji I think she will leave for kanpur and Rajat will go after her and this time Anu won't give in so easily. Ruthna manana will go for a week or so. 
If this happen, I'll send you a box of chocolate...Anuraj alone in Kanpur...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-arunsunita_gmawida

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Violet-Crystal

I think it's time for a new promo to come out so that we can think the right direction! Come'on Colors TV bring on the new promo (a positive promo)!! 
May be before this week end...we will get one,,,finger-crossed, hope it will be the truth revelation of cd drama...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vt-Clawida

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Awesome!!! I was exactly thinking if the same thing poorva!!! Gr8 minds think alikeWink nd after that starts off lalit sharma ka villian wala track and making anuraj love story even more stronger!!!! Aweee i cant stop imagining the next travk though v hav no idea of what the cvs will bring in mext!!! But v cant stop imagining all these stuff!!! Am i ryt???LOL
thanks for the compliment shrividhya

awida

Go to top