India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

high voltage drama to come!

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
when kari's truth is revealed in front of everybody, first of all they will show shocked faces double the times of what was shown in anuraj marraige, bua fainted when kari did suicide drama now minty should faint, rajat will again stand frozen, numb and motionless but this time after realizing his crime(humiliating a woman of whom you claim to love is much more than just a mistake!) nenusar will have a sense of achievement and dev will also add up in the dialoguebaazi going on in the scene
one full episode will be anu's dialoguebaazi and then one full episode will be rajat's dialoguebaazi and even kari will do some naatak, but this time she simply does'nt have an option of faking a suicide attempt, if kari is exposed she will not even spare aastha because it was all aastha's plan to steal th cd and hide it in anu's cupboard, kidnap anu and torture her and finally lying about kari's weak health condition, now lets see if our allahbaadi buaji will dhoofy the paap of her daughter and dubaaofy the real paapis, fufaji will again give the same expressions and stand against some wall and finally shastri will be proud of her most sincere daughter. minty again is gonna feel guilty for encouraging rajkari marraige and the conclusion of the story is that the actors will have to remain in the same costume for atleast 10 episodes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amelia_09-Cara-Vt-ClNavjiashrividhya..Happy..awida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome!!! I was exactly thinking if the same thing poorva!!! Gr8 minds think alikeWink nd after that starts off lalit sharma ka villian wala track and making anuraj love story even more stronger!!!! Aweee i cant stop imagining the next travk though v hav no idea of what the cvs will bring in mext!!! But v cant stop imagining all these stuff!!! Am i ryt???LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..awida

arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
when will this epidsod ecome plss tel me i really want to see faces of all those people who blamed anu for rajats job losing plsss tell me when will this episode will be aired

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya..Happy..awida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
We ourselves dunno dear!!! Oli hoping that all these might happen in the new year party arranged by minty aunty!! This is our prediction but one thng for sure v know that cvs r not gonna stop showing shocked faces during this revealation!!!!Big smile

Vt-Cl..Happy..awida

Vt-Cl Senior Member
Vt-Cl
Vt-Cl

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Knowing our CVs.. and their obsession with Shockedshocked facesShocked... that day could last for a month... with all of them wearing the same clothes too ROFLROFL

shrividhya..Happy..awida

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
lets us wait and see !!!
if the truth is revealed in the new year party 

thn it would be cool

becuz i dnt want to see kari in the screen anymore

i want more of anuraj ,nenusar and 4 sister along with their father  scenes 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunsunita_gm

when will this epidsod ecome plss tel me i really want to see faces of all those people who blamed anu for rajats job losing plsss tell me when will this episode will be aired
Arey yaar...it's only speculations of the TM...but, it will be great if all these really happens.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I laughed a lot reading your post. You have a gr8 sense of humor Poorva. 
I think you can find a place as a new member in cvs team easily . You are thinking like them :)

Jokes a part. I think this episode will come after 2 weeks. Coz you know Anu has to prove the truth. Thank God she has only one day..which means in serial's timing a week or 2.  Beside showing Alka suffering in her inlaws house. Minty taunting Anu. RajKari hospital romance (now I think it is my turn to faint if such scenes come on screen). 

I just hope after truth comes out Anu doesn't accept Rajat's apologize.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amelia_09..Happy..Joyness_PrincessPooru_

Go to top