Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer's dialogue at the start!!(see inside)

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Today his dialogue at the start of epi was so good and so piercing at the same time that i couldn't stop from listening again...and even though we can listen and watch it again but i just couldn't stop myself from reproducing it in written form...so here it is...the whole dialogue sequence when Ranveer was underwater...:

Kabhi kabhi zindagi aisay mor le leti hai..jab woh agay nikal jati hai..aur aap...aap peechay reh jaate hain...
pata nahi shayed ye isliye hota hai k aap...aap kuch seekh pao...ya isliye k sab bhul jao...

aaj meri zindagi ka akhiri din hai...mujhe yaad hai...jab mein ne Ishaani ko pehli bar dekha tha...meri saansein tham gayin theen...lekin aaj...aaj kuch aisa dekha k meri dharkanain hi tham gayein...

logon ki zindagi un k paida hone se shuru hoti hai par meri zindagi tab shuru hui  jab mein ne Ishaani ko pehli bar dekha...tab se le kar aaj tak woh meri zindagi thi...mein jaanta tha k jis din Ishaani mujh se door hogi,,,,us din meri zindagi mujh se dur hojai gi...

par aaj doonon ko jata dekh raha hoon...aaj meray dil se...meri zindagi se Ishaani ki yaaden azad hogayi hain...

OuchCry

but also ClapClapClap for the dialogues and their delivery...weldone dialogue writer and Shakti Arora..

Edited by Marigold_09 - 25 December 2014 at 11:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004Krishparekh22Suchita2012MAHRANIpari_41xXxNoreen786xXxroshni.r3AnonymoususerstellmeLoveLives4EverS0nalii

chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
i am so relieved that ranvir ke dil se ishani ki yaaden aazaad ho gayi hai..I am sure that now ranvir will fall in love with MS ZAVERI...or get closer to her.. yipee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXx

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
these dialogues were beautifulHeartHeart props to the dialogue writer here.. that was just brilliantClap and props to Shakti too, he's honestly one of the FINEST actors I've ever seen in my life.. my heart went out to Ranveer there..Ouch
this bit is my favEmbarrassedLOL it shows the extent Ranveer loves her to, without her he'd rather die.. Very filmy yes, but i still find it extremely sweetEmbarrassedLOL such love simply doesnt exist in the real world..

logon ki zindagi un k paida hone se shuru hoti hai par meri zindagi tab shuru hui  jab mein ne Ishaani ko pehli bar dekha...tab se le kar aaj tak woh meri zindagi thi...mein jaanta tha k jis din Ishaani mujh se door hogi,,,,us din meri zindagi mujh se dur hojai gi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_41xXxNoreen786xXxtellme

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you, Marigold! The beginning dialogue was very, very, very good and Shakti delivered them with perfection.

Mahi_ve

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks marigold. Beautiful dialog and so touching acting by Shakti in both epis.
Can't get it off my mind.. ... :((((

Mahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for appreciating..SmileHug

last two episodes have really given us some of the best dialogues... looks like MATSH writers have really been inspired lately..TongueLOL
and even the acting seems to have gone to another level...i mean we knew that Shakti is brilliant and Radhika too is natural and constantly improving but in the last two episodes their work have reached newer heights...
hope this continues...

P.S and yes i too have been finding difficulty in getting the last two episodes,their scenes and the dialogues out of my mind...LOL
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
kudos to the dialogue writer Thumbs Up
roshni.r3 Goldie
roshni.r3
roshni.r3

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:36am | IP Logged
These dialogues are fantastic.

I just read them and I was holding onto my breath - Just shows how well written they are! ClapClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top