Veera gets a 6 months extension

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
TV show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera, which was rumoured to end this month, has been given an extension of six months. 

Producer Yash Patnaik confirms, "That the show is ending in December were mere rumours. It has got an extension. It's an important property for us and we are happy that channel continues to believe in the show." 
end the show already.already lost its sheen long way back.🥱
Originally posted by abouttime

end the show already.already lost its sheen long way back.🥱

dont watch it then...
Originally posted by divyasn

dont watch it then...

left watching long back.jst seen bits and pieces while flipping channel😊
I guess because it got a 6 month extension, they decided to stick to the Kill Nihal story line! Personally I think this was the worst twist this show has ever had! 

Pathetic really, that RATAN always has to get the short end of the stick. First her husband cheated on her and the child landed at her door. Her husband took off, and left her with his illegitimate daughter. Finally Ratan and Veera connected and now a man obsessed with Veera, killed Nihal. The only man after Sampooran that Ratan cared for! This is SO unfair and almost bordering cruelty to this character! I am very angry with what they have done.

So the show WAS under the scanner, and they must have managed to get a 6 month extension after negotiating with the channel. Personally I think ending the show in January with a happy ending a month or so after VEEBA marriage would have been a lot better than whatever BS they are going to show for the next 6 months.

This is MY opinion, and I would appreciate not being attacked for giving it! I also wont tolerate comments like "Stop watching the show", because to do so or not, is MY decision, and I wont have anyone else tell me what I should and should not do! I have been a fan of this show for close to 2 years now, and I have the right to voice my honest opinion. I think this show has lost it's charm. It used to be SO crisp and now it is so repetitive and drags one plot for 2 to 3 months. Now it looks like for the next 3 months, they will be trying to prove that Baldev didn't kill Nihal and RV did!

I will give this story 2 more weeks before deciding if I want to carry on watching. I gave PKDH 2 months after the leap and then stopped watching, even after I heard the show was ending, I didn't start watching again. I just lost interest because of the repetitive nature of the story and butchering of characters. The same will be true here as well, if they don't make some drastic changes! I am sad to see what they did to such a good show! I used to watch this show eagerly every day. Now I just watch it out of habit! First nail in the coffin.

I like Vishal and Di, but actors can't save a show if the script and writing is useless! Actors are as good as the material they get to work with. Both Vishal and Di are good actors, so they do a good job! But they cant perform miracles!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Good news for all fans. But if they keep dragging this pathetic track and continues to introduce this kind of horrible track then SP will take no time to revert their decision.