Upen is the biggest backstabber *DT Note P2*

Poll

vote

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I just can't stand this guy 🤢 He never help or respects his friends and yet he expects all of them to treat him like a king 🤢 For example his behaviour with sonali and him nominating his own friends ..He is not loyal to his own friends and yet he expects respect from all of them 🤢 He is the most chalu and disgusting contestant this year 😡 He is playing the most dirty game 🤢 😡 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

I just can't stand this guy 🤢 He never help or respects his friends and yet he expects all of them to treat him like a king 🤢 For example his behaviour with sonali and him nominating his own friends ..He is not loyal to his own friends and yet he expects respect from all of them 🤢 He is the most chalu and disgusting contestant this year 😡 He is playing the most dirty game 🤢 😡 🥱

but these are the qualities of great Gautam not Upen
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
All this qualities of superstar upen perfectly suits mr abba jabba dabba.
Thok daala iss poll ne aye shabash
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am hating upen again and i am starting to like gautam again!
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: katherine123

I am hating upen again and i am starting to like gautam again!

aye shabash katherine ek number 👏
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Chingaari

but these are the qualities of great Gautam not Upen

Stop taking Gautam's name in everything 🤢 everything is not related to Gautam 🤪
Coming to upen he has nominated his own friends like sukirti , Arya etc ...He is playing with Sonali just for footage and he bitch about her day and night with his buddy karishma 🤢 Remember when sonali was saying to nigar not to nominated her ...upen started fighting with her because of getting nominated because he is scared of nominations 😡 This proves what a spineless man upen is 🤢
firework thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes! 🥳 Go Upen! 
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Don't care about Upen right now...

But Dimpy is still recovering from the wound that was caused by Gulati's back stabbing. 

PS : All the above points you mentioned Gulati also qualifies them...just saying. 
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Stop taking Gautam's name in everything 🤢 everything is not related to Gautam 🤪
Coming to upen he has nominated his own friends like sukirti , Arya etc ...He is playing with Sonali just for footage and he bitch about her day and night with his buddy karishma 🤢 Remember when sonali was saying to nigar not to nominated her ...upen started fighting with her because of getting nominated because he is scared of nominations 😡 This proves what a spineless man upen is 🤢

WHY ?

Press the report button if i m doing anything against the forum rule
My post my words 😳 Cant i Compare or discuss HM ?? 
Edited by Chingaari - 9 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Members,

This a cordial reminder to stick to the topic on hand. You are free to discuss contestants and share your opinion but do not bring up another contestant's name just for name sake.

We hope for your co-operation.

BB8 Devt Team
Edited by gk_09 - 9 years ago