31 [18.90%]
133 [81.10%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Secretsmiles

STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER STOP IT! YOU BOTH AGREE TO THE FACT THAT YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX COUPLES, WE ALL DO. NOT THAT IT IS AN ISSUE TO MAKE OUT OF FIRST PLACE, I SUPPORT HOMOSEXUAL, HETROSEXUAL, TRANSGENDER THEIR LIFE AND I'M SURE YOU BOTH AGREE TO THIS.

AND SECONDLY STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, YOU'RE RUINING MY FIRST EVER SUCCESSFUL THREAD, STOP BEFORE IT GETS BANNED,

BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL 

aye aye captain .. won't reply to that topic anymore. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Secretsmiles

Secretsmiles Senior Member
Secretsmiles
Secretsmiles

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER STOP IT! YOU BOTH AGREE TO THE FACT THAT YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX COUPLES, WE ALL DO. NOT THAT IT IS AN ISSUE TO MAKE OUT OF FIRST PLACE, I SUPPORT HOMOSEXUAL, HETROSEXUAL, TRANSGENDER THEIR LIFE AND I'M SURE YOU BOTH AGREE TO THIS.

AND SECONDLY STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, YOU'RE RUINING MY FIRST EVER SUCCESSFUL THREAD, STOP BEFORE IT GETS BANNED,

BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL 

aye aye captain .. won't reply to that topic anymore. 

Breaths..so why do you dislike Upane anyway? LOL
Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Its called Upen phobia...

Poll made by insecure contestant. ...
sanaLuvs1D Senior Member
sanaLuvs1D
sanaLuvs1D

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

Originally posted by sanaLuvs1D

Am stating my opinion,just like you did yours. Even if you don't care,you still need to be sensitive about what you post.What you said may not sound bad to you,but it certainly does to me.The poll asks you like or dislike Upen and your response is ''He is so gay'' with a Stern Smile emoticon. I am well aware of my  conscience and subconscious thoughts,maybe its time you put an analysis on yours from an outsider's point of view.I don't mean to be mean or offensive to you.

its my choice where i want to write things .. ok ? I don't care about your opinion cuz you don't understand where i am coming from BUT i do care about my gay mates and i do have couple of them actually. 

Yes, you do need to analyze your thoughts because your clearly pounce on me just cuz i wrote He's gay with stern emoticon which explains ... WHAT ? That iam hating or saying bad stuff or being mean or whatever LOL which is not the case. It just show you yourself somewhere relate to gay=bad things. I hope you understand what i am trying to say. I know you r not being mean or try to offend me. I get it. Anyway, don't wanna turn this into gay war zone.  

oOOH the best way to divert from the debate is to make personal attacks.Hmmm nice.And STILL you couldn;t come up with an explanation of the relevance of your comment.You know,I know what you meant.LOL.
sanaLuvs1D Senior Member
sanaLuvs1D
sanaLuvs1D

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL 

I posted that post just coz,I couldn't get the relevance of ''He is gay Stern Smile'' response  to a simple poll of ''Like or dislike Upen?''.Anyways sorry for diverting from the actual topic.I should have just simply PMed him/her.Sorry dear didn;t mean to spoil your thread.

Secretsmiles Senior Member
Secretsmiles
Secretsmiles

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love-u-all

Its called Upen phobia...

Poll made by insecure contestant. ...

you like Upen? 
Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Breaths..so why do you dislike Upane anyway? LOL

Hmm.. Actually, i was very neutral about Upain initially but than his self victimization- that whole psycho thing was very very lame. I hated gautam for that and for that same reason i don't like upen as well. And plus i blame upen for praneet's eviction. I was so rooting for him Cry 

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
This season is most confusing...I don't know whom I like now. There is no one who got my full fledged support through out the season. It's on and off towards everyone. I don't like Upen and Karishma again any more. Now I feeel Ali and Sonali are better and developing little soft corner towards Gau again. 

The only one I hated through out is Dimpy...I don't think I can ever like her, though I liked her very much in swayamvar.

Secretsmiles

Go to top