Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Secretsmiles

Originally posted by sanaLuvs1D

Originally posted by Born2Pizza

He's gay Stern Smile

So what if he was gay? You say it,as if its a bad thing to be gay.

Although I know that's not what Born2Pizza was referring to..I do like your signature Smile

LOL .. Upen is a big time leech, He rides on others people back all the time. And about sana, i know where she was coming from .. LOL  Its actually really great that she support them and i love that song which she has in her siggy Heart 

sanaLuvs1D Senior Member
sanaLuvs1D
sanaLuvs1D

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

He's gay Stern Smile

How does my saying gay equate to gay is bad? Your logic .. LOL. Stop twisting my words missy. You got it all wrong. LOL

I am not twisting anything. Ok if you don't mean it. But I still don't get the relevance of the ''He is gay'' post to the poll.

For the record I find Upen extremely irritating and hate him for the way he treats girls in BB8. 

Edited by sanaLuvs1D - 26 December 2014 at 5:53pm
Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

He's gay Stern Smile

How does my saying gay equate to gay is bad? Your logic .. LOL. Stop twisting my words missy. You got it all wrong. LOL

I am not twisting anything. You say he is gay ,when the poll is about liking or disliking Upen. And then you post this emoticon Stern Smile. What's that supposed to mean?You know very well what you mean.Don't pretend that you wrote he is gay to praise him.LOL

For the record I find Upen extremely irritating and hate him for the way he treats girls in BB8. 

lady, stop shoving your opinion on me. You find it wrong ? idc, but i VERY WELL KNOW in which context i wrote that, not to demean either gay community nor upen. For his certain behavior i do find him, that doesn't mean I am saying something bad. You actually making it now that i have said gay .. it must be said in a wrong way. I think you need to analyze your own subconscious thoughts. 
sanaLuvs1D Senior Member
sanaLuvs1D
sanaLuvs1D

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

He's gay Stern Smile

I am not twisting anything. You say he is gay ,when the poll is about liking or disliking Upen. And then you post this emoticon Stern Smile. What's that supposed to mean?You know very well what you mean.Don't pretend that you wrote he is gay to praise him.LOL

lady, stop shoving your opinion on me. You find it wrong ? idc, but i VERY WELL KNOW in which context i wrote that, not to demean either gay community nor upen. For his certain behavior i do find him, that doesn't mean I am saying something bad. You actually making it now that i have said gay .. it must be said in a wrong way. I think you need to analyze your own subconscious thoughts. 

Am stating my opinion,just like you did yours. Even if you don't care,you still need to be sensitive about what you post.What you said may not sound bad to you,but it certainly does to me.The poll asks you like or dislike Upen and your response is ''He is so gay'' with a Stern Smile emoticon. I am well aware of my  conscience and subconscious thoughts,maybe its time you put an analysis on yours from an outsider's point of view.I don't mean to be mean or offensive to you.
sanaLuvs1D Senior Member
sanaLuvs1D
sanaLuvs1D

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

He's gay Stern Smile

And after reading your second post,I for a second thought that I may have sounded a little harsh so edited my post.
Secretsmiles Senior Member
Secretsmiles
Secretsmiles

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER STOP IT! YOU BOTH AGREE TO THE FACT THAT YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX COUPLES, WE ALL DO. NOT THAT IT IS AN ISSUE TO MAKE OUT OF FIRST PLACE, I SUPPORT HOMOSEXUAL, HETROSEXUAL, TRANSGENDER THEIR LIFE AND I'M SURE YOU BOTH AGREE TO THIS.

AND SECONDLY STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, YOU'RE RUINING MY FIRST EVER SUCCESSFUL THREAD, STOP BEFORE IT GETS BANNED,

BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL 
Secretsmiles Senior Member
Secretsmiles
Secretsmiles

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
AND BACK TO THE QUESTION YOU BOTH DISLIKE UPEN...PHEW :P
oops forgot take caps lock offLOL

Edited by Secretsmiles - 26 December 2014 at 6:13pm
Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Am stating my opinion,just like you did yours. Even if you don't care,you still need to be sensitive about what you post.What you said may not sound bad to you,but it certainly does to me.The poll asks you like or dislike Upen and your response is ''He is so gay'' with a Stern Smile emoticon. I am well aware of my  conscience and subconscious thoughts,maybe its time you put an analysis on yours from an outsider's point of view.I don't mean to be mean or offensive to you.

its my choice where i want to write things .. ok ? I don't care about your opinion cuz you don't understand where i am coming from BUT i do care about my gay mates and i do have couple of them actually. 

Yes, you do need to analyze your thoughts because your clearly pounce on me just cuz i wrote He's gay with stern emoticon which explains ... WHAT ? That iam hating or saying bad stuff or being mean or whatever LOL which is not the case. It just show you yourself somewhere relate to gay=bad things. I hope you understand what i am trying to say. I know you r not being mean or try to offend me. I get it. Anyway, don't wanna turn this into gay war zone.  

Go to top