Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Sonali doesn't know that she doesn't need Showmance at all..

tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I feel Sonali is unaware of the fact that why does she has so many fans who're saving her from eviction in all of these days even though she doesn't provide much content and is in nomination till the end of season.. she is unaware of the fact that they love her because of her bindaas nature of calling a spade a spade on the face of everyone.. they love her because of her witty one-liners that she always says in a very spontaneous and funny way.. they love because of her damn care attitude and innocence in which she say and do things without thinking once.. they love hr because of her habit of not involving in any gossip, bitching and plotting and living in bigg boss house as if she is on vacation when everyone else is 24/7 busy in worrying about strategies and planning for winning the show..  

I guess she feel that her popularity is because of her love angles.. when she doesn't got a positive response from Gautam then she tried to start the same angle with Upen.. even after Gautam's and Diandra's open love affair she tried it again with him but once he not only refused her openly but also disclosed that incident in front of everyone then she stepped back.. but in case of Upen she is trying it again and again because Upen is not saying a crystal clear NO to her.. he keeps flirting with her when he is in mood and then keeps bitching about her in front of others in her absence.. she needs a blunt refusal from him too as she got from Gautam to keep a distance from him..

If she is doing it for Showmance then I really want to tell this stupid girl that you don't any Showmance at all.. viewers love you because of YOU not because of your love angles with any male contestant.. but if she is really started having some feelings for Upen then I really feel sorry for her as a man like him doesn't deserve a girl like her.. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeBorn2Pizzadevsriya--wWwWiiii--Pooja--namsworldCaptiveFreedomkatherine123shamanbkTheSmurfsfarabiPoojaSushIta~~~~sonia_koolkhanmomorockz

abouttime Groupbie
abouttime
abouttime

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
You  know what..I was really rooting for this girl to stay more inside the house..but not anymore.
She needs to get out asap to see with her own eyes what damage she has done to her reputation.
She is cool and doesnt bitch much all that is ok..but if she doesnt have a bit of self respect,then all the other goodqualities means nothing.She  seems very much concerned about her parent's reaction,where does her concern vanishes when she is with Upen and repeats the same mistake again and again.

There is no way she is winning bigboss.The longer she stays with upen,the more she will tarnish her inage.For her own good only,i want her tobe out of the show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughsArtisabodedevsriyaTheSmurfsfarabi..Sakura..Sabhayata~~~~

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i agree even i like her bindaas nature and i agree that despite everything and anyhting she has such innocence about her that she looks innocent

i just hope she would start ignoring guys who dont respect her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.EsSecretsmileskatherine123TheSmurfsPoojaSushIta~~~~sonia_koolkhan

katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I want her to stay alone give it back to upen!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--wWwWiiii--PoojaSushItasonia_koolkhan

--wWwWiiii-- Senior Member
--wWwWiiii--
--wWwWiiii--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah, she is a bit confused, and is not aware that ppl are liking her when she is alone. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhan

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
yeah i just wanna go to BB house shake her and tell her, losers like Upen don't deserve any time..

Edited by SatiSavitri - 25 December 2014 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Artisabodesonia_koolkhan

tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katherine123

I want her to stay alone give it back to upen!

Fully Agree - Even today when first she refused to dance with him then he was saying to Karishma that no need to convince her to dance if she doesn't want to do it. he was acting is he doesn't care at all.. perhaps he was thinking that she is just posing, will not ignore him for long and soon will come to dance herself.. but when she actually stood by her words and did not agree to dance till the end then when she was dancing with Karan, he was trying to get her attention by imitating her hairs jhatka's style.. these men.. if you run behind them then they run away but if you leave them alone then they start running after you.. so damn care attitude is the best policy.. 

I wish she may know that her real strength and reasons because of which viewers admire her..and that: attention of any male contestant or romance angle is not her need at all.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodedevsriyaCaptiveFreedomTheSmurfssonia_koolkhan

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I agree...I don't want to see her with CG or Upen...But as u mentioned Upen isn't giving  a clear hint but she should understand herself...He start flirting with her again  and againfor his personal motives...I really wish she get to see his bitching sessions...Hope she stays away from Upen and even CG..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhan

Go to top