PK Business and Reviews updates #2 - becomes the highest grosser of BW - Page 54

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

cool ๐Ÿ˜† , it has created new records in AUS/NZ too ๐Ÿ‘

One other thing i noticed too, was how big of a non-desi audience there is to Aamir's films. I first noticed that when we went to watch D3 and now PK. That's probably another reason why Aamir's films create records overseas, coz he has a wider reach than other actors. Probably 1/4 of the audience in the show I went to watch were non-desi's.
Edited by Zah.Of.RoZaNa. - 9 years ago
@saroor2014: The film is looking at a huge 95 crore nett total in week two which will take it to 276 crore nett in two weeks-BOI

#TrendSetterKhan

@curentbollynews: Sattelite channels showing great interest in #PK.One of the channel offering 3 figure sum for the film.Inspite of controversy, #PK rising

@curentbollynews: Latest is a channel has offered 120 cr for satellite rights of #PK.The way film is ringing at Box Office,#PK will cross 400 cr worldwide
Originally posted by PigBenis

Kuch logo ke pichwade mein bohut aag lagi hui hai. Maaza aa raha hai dekh kar๐Ÿ˜†
Areyy wo normal reactions h kuch fans ka ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

One other thing i noticed too, was how big of a non-desi audience there is to Aamir's films. I first noticed that when we went to watch D3 and now PK. That's probably another reason why Aamir's films create records overseas, coz he has a wider reach than other actors. Probably 1/4 of the audience in the show I went to watch were non-desi's.

perhaps the non-desi audience too have a belief that if its an Aamir movie , it will be good like here .
Originally posted by Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

Yup, have noticed that too.

But that is a result of years of hardwork dedication and giving quality cinema no matter what.

Lagaan was the film that propelled him to the world stage. And then TZP and 3Idiots took it two steps further.

Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

Areyy wo normal reactions h kuch fans ka ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions sirf doosre fans ke hi aate hai. Hum log toh sirf maaza lete hai as Aamir breaks all records๐Ÿ˜†
PK has started again well on 2nd Wednesday (13th day) at box office in Morning shows. Film registered a marginal drop in occupancy of around 10% in Morning shows when compared to 2nd Tuesday. But film has picked up well after that and Noon shows are currently performing on par or even better at places. With New Year Eve approaching film is expected to show significant growth in business from Evening onward.

PK is doing extremely well in Northern Part of India. Delhi and Gurgaon is good. UP is performing much better than yesterday with occupancy rocking in places like Kanpur and Lucknow. There is no doubt that PK will collect more than yesterday or even 2nd Monday, unless there is drastic drop in collection in later part of the day.

Occupancy Report of PK for 2nd Wednesday Noon shows -

Delhi - 50-55%
Gurgaon - 50-55%
Mumbai - 25-30%
Kanpur - 65%
Lucknow - 70%
Pune - 40-45%
Hyderabad - 40-45%

PK has collected around 10 crore nett on 11th day and 9 crore nett on 12th day. Looking at today trend so far, there is every chance that PK might touch 9 to 10 crore nett or even go above that if there is good jump from Evening onward.
Aniruddha Guha @AniGuha

#PK is a genuine blockbuster. Not the big-weekend-and-then-vanishes-blockbuster. Rs50cr+ second weekend higher than 95% first weekends.

retweeted
TIMES NOW @timesnow  

Aamir Khan's 'PK' tax free in Uttar Pradesh #PKdebate