Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Why I love Ragini - she is the rarest beauty in indian television (Page 2)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

HIGH FIVE!!! I am a product of  single mom too
And exactly for the same reasons started watching the show but I AM TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED w/ the way they have characterized Ragini's kids. I am shocked that they have treated them with one brush. 

Selfish, Rude, Chip on shoulder, victimized feeling, brats

NONE OF THE above are actually characteristic of children of single mom

In fact correct if I am wrong, we tend to be very protective of our moms, we may have loads of fights but never ever bring up money as an issue, we are constanlty aware of the sacrifices she has made, in fact among my siblings I have fought with my mom the most, but never on "wanting something and she cannot give" 

I AM SHOCKED and DISGUSTED with the way they have written these two kids 

ANYWYS
High FIVE!!! again!! Approve

Even I am disappointed with their characterizations.. instead of pining for the parent they missed when they were growing up, Nishi and Aarav should have been the ones having her back at every given occasion.. right now they're just waiting for her to slip up!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feministcolumbiapoetic

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I'm just hoping there's an improvement in both Nishi and Aarav's characters. Out of all of Ragini/Neil's kids I like Agam. But I can understand Aarav's character a bit. He wants to show off to his friends and that girl and didn't have the privilege of growing up like Agam did. He would feel cheap and less next to Agam because of that and probably bitter because Agam and his other brother grew up in wealth with their father.
I haven't watched the show long enough or followed every episode, but if it hasn't happened yet, then I'm pretty sure there will be a scene soon where Aarav blast Ragini for why he couldn't have been the one to go with his father when they were young because Ragini couldn't provide everything he wanted. I think this scene will happen soon.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

Go to top