Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Vengeance Lover # 2.... teaser @ pg134 n next Thread link @ pg151 (Page 77)

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 18820

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

:-)
aagye...bade dino baad...
ur vote tooo...LOLLOL
I like 2nd one more Wink ..nice shading and frame SmileSmileWink
hehoh ab te...mn tk confuse hn...waise 3:1...secnd banner leadinWink
yah that's gud ...WinkWink .. Aakhir bnaya kis ne LOLLOL
 haha...apne maam...tabhi toh kamal hLOL

abba12 IF-Stunnerz
abba12
abba12

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 39650

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Banner main mid waalay maneet r looking awesome n hot .. Will cut it WinkLOL
hahah...self obsessed...LOL
apne banner par khud hi fidaLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL .. Bus hum hain hi aisay LOL
But really if we cut all and just keep mid one ..that's awesome WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandy28

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 18820

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

2nd one is good quality wise.  
First one suits the story ... 
So myself confused hehehehe ..Wese cool idea
haha...same here...thts y posted both as cant use both in updates as both are same just dffrnt in effct...
banner hi teaser...thts cool???

yeah ..banner as teaser is cool idea ..I was searching the pics to make teaser. .par kuch khaas mila nai ..LOL
haan mujh b kuch samjh nhi aya wat to give as teaser through pic...so choose banner...
waise apko pics mil gyi kuch fr next update...do send me...uska hi wait ho rha hLOL
1 hi pic mili ..wo b achay se match nai hoti ...will search in the morning again after re reading  LOL
haha...search search...is baar mera bilkl mann nhi h...bt haan may b u will be rewarded fr this hardwork...soonWink
abba12 IF-Stunnerz
abba12
abba12

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 39650

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

:-)
aagye...bade dino baad...
ur vote tooo...LOLLOL
I like 2nd one more Wink ..nice shading and frame SmileSmileWink
hehoh ab te...mn tk confuse hn...waise 3:1...secnd banner leadinWink
yah that's gud ...WinkWink .. Aakhir bnaya kis ne LOLLOL
 haha...apne maam...tabhi toh kamal hLOL
shading to  ap ne kia ..sub us ka kamal ha ..baki I m the best ROFLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandy28

abba12 IF-Stunnerz
abba12
abba12

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 39650

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

2nd one is good quality wise.  
First one suits the story ... 
So myself confused hehehehe ..Wese cool idea
haha...same here...thts y posted both as cant use both in updates as both are same just dffrnt in effct...
banner hi teaser...thts cool???

yeah ..banner as teaser is cool idea ..I was searching the pics to make teaser. .par kuch khaas mila nai ..LOL
haan mujh b kuch samjh nhi aya wat to give as teaser through pic...so choose banner...
waise apko pics mil gyi kuch fr next update...do send me...uska hi wait ho rha hLOL
1 hi pic mili ..wo b achay se match nai hoti ...will search in the morning again after re reading  LOL
haha...search search...is baar mera bilkl mann nhi h...bt haan may b u will be rewarded fr this hardwork...soonWink
reward Star WinkLOL
vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 18820

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Banner main mid waalay maneet r looking awesome n hot .. Will cut it WinkLOL
hahah...self obsessed...LOL
apne banner par khud hi fidaLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL .. Bus hum hain hi aisay LOL
But really if we cut all and just keep mid one ..that's awesome WinkLOL
haha...banner is alread awsome vampy...bt as alwys ur if n buts n confsn...
so u cn cut tht middle part...or u cn remade new edit using those two picWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abba12

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 18820

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

:-)
aagye...bade dino baad...
ur vote tooo...LOLLOL
I like 2nd one more Wink ..nice shading and frame SmileSmileWink
hehoh ab te...mn tk confuse hn...waise 3:1...secnd banner leadinWink
yah that's gud ...WinkWink .. Aakhir bnaya kis ne LOLLOL
 haha...apne maam...tabhi toh kamal hLOL
shading to  ap ne kia ..sub us ka kamal ha ..baki I m the best ROFLLOL
haha...mn toh finshn tuch deti hoon...kaml toh apne ki h... n i knw u r best bcz u r my frndLOLLOL
abba12 IF-Stunnerz
abba12
abba12

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 39650

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by abba12

Banner main mid waalay maneet r looking awesome n hot .. Will cut it WinkLOL
hahah...self obsessed...LOL
apne banner par khud hi fidaLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL .. Bus hum hain hi aisay LOL
But really if we cut all and just keep mid one ..that's awesome WinkLOL
haha...banner is alread awsome vampy...bt as alwys ur if n buts n confsn...
so u cn cut tht middle part...or u cn remade new edit using those two picWinkWink 
Yups ..that's what I m saying ..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandy28

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dulhan Thread 9||THREAD 10 ADDED PAGE 1||10th March 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Mitu-   Replies: 1205   Views: 99562

-Mitu- 1205 99562 25 November 2016 at 6:20am by myrahluvsk
The Vengeance Lover thread 3 complete....link to thread 4 @ pg 1 n 147

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: vandy28   Replies: 1172   Views: 32088

vandy28 1172 32088 08 January 2016 at 9:15pm by maaneetsangel
LINK LINK LINK *Noel Smith*

Author: maanlovesgeet17   Replies: 5   Views: 3063

maanlovesgeet17 5 3063 09 July 2011 at 2:57am by x-affy-x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index