Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Vengeance Lover # 2.... teaser @ pg134 n next Thread link @ pg151 (Page 66)

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RM14

Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by RM14

Update soon.Embarrassed
yeha hopefully in day to 2Wink
Okay,waiting.WinkHope you are doing good Vandy.Hug
m gud dear...hwz u???HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RM14

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
anyone waiting fr updateLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RM14

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Part 14

Teaser
R0yfJAr.jpg (73291)

.     .

Edited by vandy28 - 26 April 2015 at 7:48am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Clairvoyant20crazy_swetajssood--Ratna--KINGKHANFANlove2_somaaparna3011RM14taahir004abba12Madhuri53khwaishfanDonnaa

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged

.thanx vampy n naz fr such beautfl banner ... Embarrassed 

It was next day...stitches were better n healing properly but weakness and workload is making her dizzy...she just gulp one glass water n get up to get ready for office ...

After yesterday encounter with maan n his stupid question ...she decided to ignore him...n it's not just about maan words but she also knows deep down she is getting too much influenced by him...he has come so close that no one in long time has come...but she doesn't want any distraction at this time of her career nor she wanted to trust someone again...

People close to her have always left her...be her mom or b karan...so she not gonna trust anyone...

She got ready and opens the main door to leave...but he was standing infront of her gate...y this happen everytime...whenever she wanna avoid him ...he comes infront of her...

He gave her heart full smile...

Morning geet...

Morning...u here??

wont u ask me to come in...

no...i won't...tell me what u doing here...what was so urgent work that u come here n cant b discuss in office ...i was coming there nah...

I was so right about u...u have some problem in ur mind...did this injury hurt ur memory so bad...

What u want to say...say it fast n clearly...i have no time to discuss ur useless talk...i have meeting with client too...

u do remember about ur meeting...me surprised geet...he gave his famous smirk to her...

she was just annoyed with his talk...he was not saying clearly just going round n taunting her... 

she just moved out and tried to close door n leave for office...

maan just stopped her by putting his leg in between gate and pushing gate to get open...further told her clearly...

geet today is sunday...there is no office...may b u r robot but others are human being and they need break and rest too...n meeting u r talking about is postpone by client... 

Suddenly geet face expression changed from irritation to shocked...how come she forget its sunday today but than what special about it...she always work on sunday too...

dont go in ur dreamland of work...see i bought few files for u so that u can rest at home n can work too...v have to finish the presentation too...so can i now come in......he smiled...

geet moved in and waited at door for him to go in...

they sat in living room and was working...after few hours maan felt bit tired and thought of  having a coffee and some snacks...but he was surprised seeing no servant in home...as water was offered by geet in starting only and at that time he denied for coffee as he had in home...but after working for so few hours, he surely need a coffee break...he looked here n there to find someone but noone was seen...lastly he directly asked geet

geet u dont have any servants in ur mansion...m sure u earned this much to afford few.....he smirked...he dont know y he always behave like this with her but he surely liked her pissed reaction or her anger and the way she always revert back to him...at least better than blank and painful expression on her...

geet just moved her head from files toward him...n ignored her taunt...what u want maan.....

just a a small coffee break and it would b good if there are some snacks with coffee.....n he smiled

geet gave him her evil smile and replied...maids always leave doing their work before i go to office and other have off on sunday...so u see no servant at ur service...so call any outlet and order urself......

Something must b cooked for u by them...u have to take medicine nah...

if there was then i won't mind sharing with u maan...bt there is nothing so u can order

but it will take lot of time...m really hungry...i just had coffee in morning i was in hurry......

last time i remember u make good sandwiches and I guess u r gud in cooking too...so help urself...and kitchen is there....she pointed at the direction towards left...

maan was just amazed cum shocked with her reply and replied...woahhh...u really dont have manners Geet Handa...u asking guest to cook for themselves...

Unwanted guest Mr. Singh...as i dont remember i invited u...and even if i wish i can't help u...i don't know cooking...so only options are...u order or u cook urself.....

hm...than i have solution geet...till how many times u will excuse urself by no knowledge of cooking...so y not u help me and learn some cooking too...it will make work faster....

no way...r u out of mind...u want The Geet Handa to work in kitchen...to assist u...no way...not even in ur dreams...

i made sandwich for u and in return u making me die because of hunger...u cant b that selfish...

selfish...is she selfish...that y all people left her...but she just wanted love and care...was it wrong to desire...nooo she was not selfish...she just want to be loved...

she shook her head n get up from sofa...n start moving...maan was shocked seeing her reaction...

hey where r u going......maan asked...

do u want kitchen to come here for u maan...u need to go there nah......

maan smiled n followed her...they entered kitchen 

maan was bit familiar with kitchen now...he took fry pan out to make coffee...and handed over to geet...u make coffee i will make some sandwich...

Which language u understands maan...i told u so many times already that i dont know cooking...

u mean not even coffee n tea...but if u don't knew anything toh y give leave to maid...what about ur diet and medicine no wonder u r so weak...don't tell me u enter kitchen first time...

no i m not...i know how to make maggie...i will prepare that u make coffee...

but i need some sandwiches too...

help urself...

they start working...geet put maggie in microwave n than looking at maan doing other chores...he is very fast in cutting vegetables for sandwich... 

he put vegetables in between breads with cheese sprinkle on vegetables...n passed it to geet...

atleast u can put them for grilling....maan said...

after few mintues they were done with cooking and was back to living room with their snack n coffee...

geet enjoyed eating with someone after long...

they enjoyed there snacks...it was last sandwich in the plate...n both were looking at it as it was most precious thing and they want to have it...geet reacted first and moved forward to hold sandwich whereas maan anticipated her move and he also moved towards the plate but his leg got hit by the edge of table and he lost his balance and he just fell down to his right side were geet was sitting...

maan fell on geet, and his whole weight shifted to her ...now  she was sandwiched between sofa and him...

A minute of uneasiness and then both had strange feelings, feeling of closeness, heat passing from the thin material of their cloths, she could feel his hard frame above her, while he felt her petite body, so unusual for them, specially for her...she never felt someone so close to her ... this man is making his way in her life...in his own style both were lost in eachother eyes...volumes were spoken by them which was never heart by them or world...

she could feel his warm breaths on her face ,  not aware of the surroundings they both were lost in each other's  eyes...his honey brown eyes were conveying an unknown message and her hazels were not reflecting her status , her anger but something else ,  he never knew it before ... ...volumes were spoken by their eyes , the deep oceanic eyes , in which both were lost ... 

maan first come back to reality , as geet's hand moved a bit unconsciously ...and he tried to move away...but before that he heard a strong voice with lot of anger...

whats going on here... n who is he geet????

both looked towards the voice and was stunned to see...

P.s... i made my page few day back containing my stories link and few of my edits...so do check in free time...LOLLOL

Vandy's Page...My Dreams and Reality

Edited by vandy28 - 26 April 2015 at 8:42am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

aswinidpurvaaaahsapcajyotikushwahaAakshithaparveenaniki7611vidz.manirajmariam.ahmed197rampinti2203sanyuktajcbysnehadingoesravanthi93satyasree89krishna.Sayiadrashtipatel30PoonamTbgr_80rumana88kainturakiranpreet.harmanAsheleypari_DDfmaaneetpriyanka5020sss333anuradha.nandamrashmivermanat10cuterockstarastalakshmivsplRedrosschiki143dhrastimaanflowing_riverja1970icskwtLM1991Clairvoyant20maneetarshpearl_warriorneel11CuteTommyasmanishalu1786divya22crazy_swetasheetalvasapreetymaaneetKasiKasihottyangelnishamnajssoodRashmi234shri12Monikaarorakshubhangijeyanthi123kamnagupta7vasavi_sritrishtejGeetMeetjayshu17uluvmgswapna.pmauaaHanishadevisadumaneetramaheshnakh5683Alameluidunnopop77--Ratna--Shalvekeenu_kkangeldream14gill123KINGKHANFANkabslockslove2_somamaaneetsangelaparna3011jasika08sanghita0000sanum23Desigirls12abba12RM14vrinda22priya_21Madhuri53_Maaneet_taahir004khwaishfantabby999drrose31Donnaa

Clairvoyant20 Goldie
Clairvoyant20
Clairvoyant20

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vandy28RM14

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
finally updatedLOLLOL