Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Vengeance Lover # 2.... teaser @ pg134 n next Thread link @ pg151 (Page 40)

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandy28

Originally posted by RM14

Awesome update Vandy dear.Star
Now Maan will work with Geet,wow,TongueMaan wants to know more about Geet and Geet is also too smart,she'll keep an eye on him.Cool
Geet is also dreaming about Maan,aww.Day Dreaming
And their convo,loved it.Embarrassed
I enjoyed reading it,waiting for next part.Big smile
thnx deeptiBig smile
Welcome Vandy.Big smile
aww...u such sweet frnd deepti...alwys on evry frnd thread...
n reply to evry comment...sachi i cn nvr do thtLOLLOL
Now what can i say,m speechlessLOLbt ya,i just try to be in touch with my dear friends,Hugand you are also like this,its just that you are very busy na.Embarrassed
haha...u b speechless...v will say insteadLOLLOL
yeah too busy now day...miss ccOuch
Koi nahi,hope you'll be free soon.Tongue
nt soon yar...atleast nt before july
n frm aprl i will b more busy...may b wont access IF muchOuch
Ok,got it,don't worry,we'll be in touch through pms etc.Big smile

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Now Maan will work with Geet,wow,TongueMaan wants to know more about Geet and Geet is also too smart,she'll keep an eye on him.Cool
thnx deeptiBig smile
Welcome Vandy.Big smile
Now what can i say,m speechlessLOLbt ya,i just try to be in touch with my dear friends,Hugand you are also like this,its just that you are very busy na.Embarrassed
yeah fr sure...will b here bs less activeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RM14

kamnagupta7 IF-Dazzler
kamnagupta7
kamnagupta7

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Waiting

vandy28

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Replies are on pages from 33-39

Edited by vandy28 - 25 March 2015 at 6:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kamnagupta7jayshu17RM14taahir004Donnaa

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged

.thanx vampy n naz fr such beautfl banner ... Embarrassed

After few days...

Maan was enjoying his new work too...in starting he was doubtful how he will manage all this as he is from medical ground but his dedication helped him...he was introduced to basic by Chopra but he learnt rest from books n online management classes which he is taking to understand business...

He might come in this field for different reason but he can never allow anyone to point out finger at his work...so he doubled his energy n dedication to learn business and his fast learning capacity just help him to grip all fast...

He was relaxed in this office too as Sameera is out of India with his hubby for few days so that is enough time for him to gather information n come infront of her because he want her to know who is behind her doom day and trouble coming in her life is gifted by him as his payback...he want to play this game from front...face to face not like she did.

He had observed Geet too in these day...she is hardworking girl but sometimes it seems she proving some point to someone or fighting from herself...he noticed she rarely smile ...always a blank or  serious expression. From office gossip, it was cleared she n her father don't share normal relations. Even her relation with sameera is bad. She never approved to their marriage and she doesn't like her interference in her office.

N this project is the dream project as well as most important project for geet. If  this project is successful than no one can stop Geet from becoming CEO n handling all the business alone...but if failed there are high chances than sameera will replaced her...

One day

There was a call from the site, an accident happened and one labor is badly hurt and admitted in hospital whereas other labor have created chaos at construction site as they are blaming management for this accident.

Geet left for construction site just after receiving call from site whereas maan was informed a bit later as he was attending meeting with Mumbai branch.

Geet reached the site in her car. But all workers have stopped her car and were not even allowing her to enter. After some time she just moved out of car to talk to labors n solve the problem. But labor got violent n started to rush towards her. Thankful police and her bodyguard refrains them to come close to her and surround geet with a security forming a circle around her. But in mid someone just throw a stone at her that hit her head. N blood started to come out. Geet was just too shocked and scared seeing them so violent. She has never come across such situation before. Before another stone can hurt her, someone just pull her towards him and engulfing her in warm arms thus saving her from further hurt.

But that stone hit him instead n a hiss sound come out of his mouth. 

Geet moved bit out from his chest and looked at his face even though she guessed the moment he touched her but still seeing him saving her fill her with lot of happiness. There is someone who is protecting her from world...someone ready to take her pain...someone not related to her but always there to save her...

She just keeps looking at him but another flinch in his body make her react to move from this place. She moved back to her car pulling him with her. He was moving but still protecting her so that no stone can pass through him to hurt her. 

He pushed her to seat in back seat and asked driver to give him key n move from there. At this time saving her is his first priority rather than solving chaos. 

He just reversed the car n speed up out of site. He stopped after few min drives away from site drive to see her injury...

Maan opened the backdoor n found half conscious geet...blinking her eyes...trying hard to open them...he just rushed toward the bottle n gave her to drink. 

Geet drink water n please don't close your eyes...geet...maan said

Geet drank water n splash some on her face. 

Maan pulled some tissue out of tissue box n clean her face. He pulls few more out of box n pressed at her injury place to stop bleeding but not seeing any effect he searched for handkerchief from his pocket n tie around her forehead.

He carries her in his arms and moved towards the passenger seat.  Make her settle down on passenger seat and locked the seat belt n rushed towards the driver seat. N fastens the car towards hospital. They reached hospital n geet was admitted.

Thankfully nothing serious happens to her just few stitches on her head. She was unconscious for while. Doctor asked them to wait till she is back to her conscious then they can discharge her. Maan went inside the room to see her and seeing her resting, he came out.

Maan was waiting outside the room than thought to know more about the chaos n called manager at site to know the reason behind the accident and why all chaos was created because from starting he know there are forces trying to pull down this project and make it unsuccessful.

He was informed one labor was hurt due to a machine...machine was serviced just few day back so there must b some other for this accident but labors are not listening to them. The guy injured was admitted in xyz hospital.

Since they are also at same hospital, maan thought to visit him.

He moved towards the recipients to know about the room no. of him. After knowing room no., he moved towards the room but then he thought to meet doctor first to know about his injury and status then visit him.

Doctor told him it was minor accident and his hand n leg is plastered for 2 months...after that just minor exercise he can join his work back...

When maan reached near room, he met the family of the labor and gave them words to help to them and take care of all the money. He enquired about their problem and his state. As labor is awake, he moved inside the room to meet him.

Shyaam... Kaise ho tum...???...maan said

Maan ji mein thik hoon bas 2month ka plaster h...he replied

Shyaam...tumhein sachi mein machine se lagi h ya phir dobra tum sharaab pee ke kaam krne aaye the...sachi bolna varna do min nhi lagenge much medical report se pata lagane mn.....

Shayam didn't answer...maan understood

Shaym mein tumhe ek akhiri chance deta hoon woh bhi sirf tumahri family ke liye and tumahre chote se bache ke liye...tum sites pr jo jhagada h woh khatam karwao...n 2 mahine baad khud join kar lena....

N paise ki koi tension mat lo...hospital ka n tumhri do mahine ki tankha tumhe mil jaygi...bt mujh site pr sari problem solved chaiye...aur woh tum kr sakte ho...phir ek baar kahunag...sharab peena chod do...aaj bach gye ho ab toh apni family ka socho kaun h tumhre siwa...

Shyaam just nodded n maan moved out of the room towards geet room to check her.

Precap:- more of maaneet...

Edited by vandy28 - 25 March 2015 at 6:19am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

aswiniyashvijaysinghdpurvaaaahsapcaniki7611rampintimariam.ahmed197dalur2203sanyuktasnehadingoemkd.70sravanthi93krishna.Paingelkalpana_spnSayiadrashtipatel30PoonamTrumana88kainturakiranswetha03preet.harmanpari_DDnidhirastogi000Asheleymlaran852priyanka5020cuterockstarastalakshmivsplRedrosssss333anuradha.nandamMaya_Maanfojiaminja1970friend_lee2006flowing_riverdishaa..LM1991pearl_warriorClairvoyant20varthyadi000maneetarshneel11CuteTommyindiegirlsheetalvasahari21divya22shalu1786preetymaaneethottyangelshri12nishamnavasavi_sriRashmi234suni_104jeyanthi123Monikaarorakshubhangitrishtejjayshu17uluvmgHanishadeviswapna.psadumaneetAlameluidunnoramaheshkeenu_kkpreethiaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6pop77--Ratna--angeldream14Desigirls12sanum23KINGKHANFANkabslocksmaaneetsangeljasika08sanghita0000aparna3011RM14vrinda22Madhuri53priya_21abba12taahir004Snow_Angel_Maaneet_khwaishfan.hayaat.tabby999Donnaa

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged

thnx deeptiBig smile
Welcome Vandy.Big smile
yeah fr sure...will b here bs less activeBig smile
No prob.we'll manage.Wink

vandy28

abba12 IF-Stunnerz
abba12
abba12

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Lovely part ... Maan saves Geet ..hayeee ...Geet feeling someone is taking her pain ...so dreamy dreamy LOL .Embarrassed ... N yeh Maan babu taking care k kaheen Geet ko nai lag jaay ... Sweetu ... Aur us ka plan kia ha ..sameera ko maza chakhaye ga ..cool ...
and if she looses this contract to CEO sameera ho gi ??? No ways mahnn ..Geet ka business ha hahaha .. 
Aur Maan pehle meri tarah bio parh k ab business study kar rha ha haha. .. I didn't know Maan is inspired by me so muchShocked..m proud LOL .. Though k don't like people copying me but Maan k liye its OK LOL
Maan sense her coldness too ... 
Aur aik teer so do shikaar . . Geet ko hospital b le aaya and side by side ..issue b solve kar lia shyaam se mil k ... 
Next plzWink
Wese last teaser ko kafi likes mile hain ...next k liye b bnana chiaye na LOLWink

Edited by abba12 - 25 March 2015 at 7:47am

vandy28

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abba12

R
finlly darshn de diye...
kahan thi maam?

Go to top