Frequent Posters

GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice teaser dear update soon dear
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely & interesting teaser & banner... 👏exited for update...
love to if Maan asking geet... Are u interested in me?
contn soon..!!
Edited by uluvmg - 9 years ago
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome teaser update soon dear
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful teaser! update soon
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely teaser,waiting waiting.😛Love you.❤️
DishaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha...lovely teaser!!
Eagerly waiting to know who said this geet or maan 😳
taahir004 thumbnail
I'm curious about Teasers
Is Geet perhaps asking Maan is he interested in her

vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by vandy28 - 9 years ago
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

.thanx vampy n naz fr such beautfl banner ... 😳

Geet wake up in morning but her head was paining. She put her hand on forehead than she realized it is bandaged. All last day incidents come in her mind...be it strike or throwing stones on her or maan saving her. She just looks around for time n realized she is late for office. She just rushed towards the bathroom to get ready. She got ready n reached office without breakfast and medicine.

When she entered the office all were surprised to see her but then she was GEET HANDA most unpredictable woman in the world. They are used to such surprises now.

Geet entered her cabin n first thing she did was to call maan in her cabin. She can't be in peace till she knows what is happening in site right now and what happened after she left...how serious situation is

Geet called him...maan come to my cabin.

Maan was surprised to see her in cabin. When in morning he didn't saw her in her cabin...he thought she must b resting in her home. She surely needed one day rest. But how can he forget she is most careless woman regarding her health. She is here in office with bandage too...no one can stop workaholic Geet Handa.

Maan entered geet office after knocking her door. She was seating in chair with her eye closed n resting her head on headrest of chair. She is looking in pain, tired n tensed too.

Maan clear his throat n said loud enough to let geet know about his presence...

I didn't know u r interested in me...maan said

Geet who was resting a bit because of pain...looked baffled towards maan...

Did she heard right...did he said so...is she really attracted to him...no she is not...but if she is than...when she don't know herself than how come he know...

All questions were running in her mind...she was puzzled...

Maan seeing her puzzled state ...said again...

Seriously...r u??

Geet come out of her thinking process n shouted at maan...

What nonsense u are talking about Mr. Singh...u come here for work or for this nonsense...

Maan seems amused by her reaction as he was not expecting such delayed reaction. He thought she would just shout or worst throw him out of cabin but he did for a reason n he was successful in what he wanted too. He brought sherni Geet back who is ready to fight or face any situation as yesterday incident and than his visit at her home; he has seen another side of geet which is weak. He know geet is somewhere in her vulnerable state as things happening one after another and when he came in her cabin...her vulnerability is clear on her face...tired of things happening around her so just to distract her...he said an out of box thing...but her reaction amused him n decided to play bit more with words

He has his smirk and said... So for what u r here in office...i thought u must b missing me so come here in office rather than resting at home and taking care of urself...

In Office normally people come for work so do I and u don't need to think about me Mr. Singh...i know how to take care of myself n my business...n i don't need ur permission...it's my office if u r forgetting...

When i denied...obviously ur office...that's y saying...u can rest for a day...no one gonna fire u for taking leave...

I m fine n i dont need any rest. N about yesterday thank u for ur help but for now get back to work and tell me...what is the status of site n strike...N about the labor who got injured...

All is under control...strike is over...that guy who got injured in the incident ...called the leader n stated it was his negligence...n he don't blame management n wanted to pull off the strike...

Hmmm...y would he do that...may b from management someone solved the issue...go in deep n find out who solved the issue n reward him too...

Maan just smiled...but seeing his smile...geet get some doubt...

U solved it??...but when...u were beside me whole day...

Actually he was admitted in same hospital as u so when u were unconscious...i just met him n solved the issue...make some offer n he accepted...

Hm...nice job done Mr. Singh...did u also found out the reason behind it...this happened accidently or someone behind this also...

Yeah...i m looking into that matter...

U can go now...

Yeah...hmm...did u take ur medicine today...

Geet looked into her lappy...n replied...hmm...u can leave now..

U don't need to lie Miss Handa...bye...

He left from her cabin...geet looked above for a second but then back to work...

After hour or so...

Pari knocked her cabin n entered with tray having sandwich, juice n tablet...geet looked at her surprised...

pari said...Geet have something n than have ur medicine...it's already late...

How do u know pari...

Woh maan called me n told me about it...since i was out for some work ...he called me to pick up medicines form ur place as i was nearby

She just looked towards maan office n saw him working...

Pari forced her to eat breakfast n medicine n left the cabin...

She looked towards maan office n notice he was watching her taking medicines...

She shook her head n start working...

It was lunch time when she heard a knock on door ...she assumed it to be pari with her lunch ...she asked her to come in but was surprised to see maan...y this happening...y he can't leave her alone...y showing care n concern...she has to push him away...she can't allow any1 to b near her

Yes Mr. Singh what is it now...if u have come with lunch than I will ask u to leave...please don't show any concern and here v r professional so behave like one...i already thank u for help yesterday but in office I m ur boss ...please don't show concern ...i can take care of myself...always have and always will......

Miss Handa seems there is serious problem with ur brain n now eyes too....

What u mean...

Maan raised his hand which is holding file...n said...from which angle this file seems lunch to u...i know u love ur work too much but seriously u can have file in lunch that is unknown to me...n very hatke just like u....n smirked

Geet was shocked seeing file...just seeing him he concluded his care...she started expecting from him...she is too angry at herslf...how can she do this...no expectation geet...from no one...u r alone ...n u will be alone...

I m nt feeling mr singh ...so will discuss about it later me leaving.....n geet left her cabin without any response from maan...

Maan looked shocked seeing her reaction...did he stretched the joke...but he come to check her mood for lunch only ...he asked pari to come with lunch bit later till than he convince her for food but things just went wrong ...

Edited by vandy28 - 9 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Ma'am waiting for u to res the post and update so that i can res my post.😉I am first,yipee!🥳Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago