Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Vengeance Lover # 2.... teaser @ pg134 n next Thread link @ pg151 (Page 26)

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalve

superb update
thnx Big smile

vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Edited by vandy28 - 15 March 2015 at 12:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetalvasa--Ratna--khwaishfantaahir004

abba12 IF-Stunnerz
abba12
abba12

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
all done??? 
vandy28 IF-Sizzlerz
vandy28
vandy28

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

.thanx vampy n naz fr such beautfl banner ... Embarrassed

Maan came back to Delhi a day later...he was informed that he will co ordinate between both Mumbai n delhi project and will be joining geet office from where he will coordinate between site and office work...

Maan was standing in front of handa company...he is in dilemma...what to do now...
He needs to in office to be close to handa enterprises to know about sameera n her motive n on other hand he have to hide himself from her too. It's not that he is afraid of her but if she would know about him being here than she would surely be alert and knowing from her past he don't want to take any risk. He want punishment for her...his revenge...account of every pain he n her sister went through because of her. So he will gather some proof till then will be hidden from her.

But in between his revenge to sameera, geet is the main key. She can help her alot or she can create problems for him too. She is just mystery for him till now. He has seen her in most vulnerable state but still her mind strength always push him back. He wants to know more about her before he planned anything as everything is fair in love and war.

After lots of thinking, he entered the premises of Handa Enterprises and moved towards the reception...

Maan...excuse me

Receptionist...hello sir...how can i help u?

Maan ...hi i m Maan Singh from chopra enterprises...i have a meeting with geet handa ...

(p.s. geet know him as maan singh nt as maan singh khurana...if did mistake in previous update ignore thn)

Receptionist...waits a min sir...

She dials a no. and said... hello mam...Mr. Maan Singh from Chopra enterprises is waiting downstairs...
Is his meeting scheduled??
Ohk maam...

Receptionist...sir this way ...pointed towards lift n said second floor sir n last room towards ur's right...

Maan...thank u

Maan entered the lift n pressed for second floor...once out from lift he moved towards his right n reached to her cabin.

Her name was carved beautifully on the door...Geet Handa , M. D

He knocked the door n got positive answer from with in...

Geet was too much involved to look who entered her office. She was waiting for other person to speak when she didn't get any response, she got irritated and looked above from her file...n was shocked seeing maan here...infront of her

Geet pov 

The person who effected her so much that she started to dream about him was standing in front of her...did her meeting was scheduled to him. Why the hell she didn't listen pari when she was briefing her about today meeting and she knows reason herself...reason is standing infront of him. His dream in today morning disturbed her a lot and to get rid off of that only she was engrossed in her work but know he is infront of her.

Yeahhh THE GEET HANDA dreamed about him. Dream was not normal because in her dream...he was forwarding his hand towards her n asking her to hold him...just when she was about to hold his hand someone just stab her from behind...

I shook my head n ended my thinking process and looked toward him whereas he is looking curiously towards me...

I said...Good morning Mr. Maan...have a seat...

Maan replied... Good morning Miss Handa...I was asked to join ur office today and here i will b representing my company and will b handling both site and office on behalf of my company...

Geet looked bit uncertainly towards him and asked sarcastically...ur company seems to trust u a lot Mr. Singh that too without degree and experience...

What u mean by that Miss Handa...maan asked...

I am nt asking anything Mr. Khurana...i m just stating what is obvious...u have medical background that's y u saved in me plane... than how come u work for a construction company that too handling such a important project...

That's none of ur business why my company hired me...if my work effects ur company than u can question me Miss Handa...maan replied in same tone

It is of my concern Mr. Singh since u are found at wrong places but at right time...u were present in plane...may be co incidence...but ur presence at strike accident cant be coincidence too...too much of ur presence that too at very different places and ur qualifications...so just be alert Mr. Singh... an eye will be kept on u

Since I m not employee of ur company...i don't think it's necessary for me to give u ans about my job n qualification...i believe my work will speak n if u found any mistake and fault in my work...feel free to question me or report me...

I would like to know about my cabin...

Geet pointed in front of her...as I said an eye will be kept on u so that's the cabin.

His  cabin was divided by just glass partition from her office and she can watch him working ...that's ur cabin Mr. Singh...n yeah al other detail will b given by pari... n u will be working under me here so keep that in mind...this is my place and my rules will b followed...

She dialed intercom n called pari...Pari in my cabin...

Pari knocked the door within a min...

Yes come in pari...

Pari stood infront of geet n wished maan...

Pari Mr Singh will b joining from today ...show him his cabin n give him all the details...

Maan get up from chair n forward his hand to geet...looking forward to work under u Miss Handa... 

Geet just nodded and pari n maan left her cabin ...geet looked at maan leaving... n than start workin on her file again..

precap...

Edited by vandy28 - 15 March 2015 at 1:39pm

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaaaahsapcaAakshithaniki7611vidz.manirajmisty_19dalurmariam.ahmed197rampintimkd.70sravanthi93neetugarg123snehadingoekrishna.PaingelSayiathendral_111drashtipatel30PoonamTbgr_80rumana88kainturakiranpreet.harmanswetha03sss333geetmerlyMaya_MaancuterockstarvsplRedrossmlaran852nidhirastogi000Asheleychiki143sanafatima35dhrastimaanicskwtLM1991flowing_riverja1970gurtimuskaanmaneetarshvarthyadi000CuteTommyClairvoyant20indiegirlshalu1786divya22crazy_swetanishamnasheetalvasashri12hottyangelpreetymaaneetkshubhangiMonikaarorajeyanthi123kamnagupta7vasavi_srisuni_104Rashmi234minelove24arorasurbhisadumaneetswapna.pambeernjayshu17mauaanakh5683ramaheshidunnoShalve--Ratna--pop77kabslocks6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Desigirls12sanum23jasika08sanghita0000aparna3011RM14abba12taahir004Snow_Angel_Maaneet_priya_21vrinda22khwaishfanDonnaa.hayaat.

sanafatima35 Goldie
sanafatima35
sanafatima35

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Nice update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss333vandy28

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Vandy dear.Star
Now Maan will work with Geet,wow,TongueMaan wants to know more about Geet and Geet is also too smart,she'll keep an eye on him.Cool
Geet is also dreaming about Maan,aww.Day Dreaming
And their convo,loved it.Embarrassed
I enjoyed reading it,waiting for next part.Big smile

Edited by RM14 - 15 March 2015 at 2:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandy28

Monikaarora IF-Dazzler
Monikaarora
Monikaarora

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
very nice part dear...so maan joined handa enterprises..to revenge from sameera...but firstly he wanna know more about geet...may be she would be beneficial to him...and geet...she already irritated with maan thoughts...now working with him...hehe...she clearly stated an eye will be kept on him...lets see whats happen next...update soon dear...

vandy28

jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Maan come to dehli take revenge for sameera 
geet  helped her or create problem
Maan joined geet office
waiting for next update