Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
loved it!!!!
poor annie had an accident but this whole situation is bringing geet and maan  together !!!!
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
oh no annie met with accident
geet booked tickets for maan as well as for her too to support maan
maaneet coming closer emotionally now
geet knows maan whole expect the name of sameera..
loved the update
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... before maan saying the name of sameera he received call from annie... she wants to share good news with him and before that she met with an accident...maan is very worried and fortunately a doctor took her to the hospital... geet arranged travel and she also accompanied maan to Mumbai... hope nothing happens to annie...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional touchy superb update..te way my maan saying abt his past how he became victim and betrayed by his own love was lovely emotional.. before he say her name destinty have stopped him omg anni met with an accident..te way geet arranged everything and she too want to be with him was touchy. te way my maan felt overwhelmed with his geet ki love who for first time some one careing for him was lovely emotional..te way my maan hugging her and geet consoling him was touchy blissed..te way my maaneet ki embrassing moment but geet holding my maan as support was lovely touchy..i love te update so much yar..

Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
awesome update .Maan abt to reveal Sam's name bt annie calls! bt then she met in an accident...Maan tensed...Geet booked flight tickets...Maan surprised Geet Waiting for next update
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous and Emotional Update

Maan and Geet still talking and at that curial point when he is about to tell his ex girlfriends name the phone rings only to bring more tension in his life but seeing Geet standing by Maan was really great I truly loved that about her and I do think its the first time in Maan's life where someone is actually been there by him as a strength of support .
the hug was awesome but yeah maybe he will feel strange but not ashamed or disgusted while Geet feels shy that was so cool
waiting now to see what happens next in Mumbai
the new is fabulous looks mysterious yet holds romance ...
I'm waiting eagerly to see what is in store for Maan and Geet

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome... Liked it ...

Thanks for updating...

Continue soon...
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part 

Liked it ...

Maan got to differentiate between ppl, sp, sam and geet

both flying to see annie...

Hope she is fine...

what good news she was talking on phone???

waiting for more

Thanks for pm dear 
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
iam speechless after reading this update.. awe Maan is so much in pain.. and the way Geet was there besides him its amazing how they always there for each other without any expectations.. there love bonding its beautiful in every way...😳 love this part.. continue soon 

All the best for ur exams come soon miss u...
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Complete the thread ðŸ˜›