Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely update vandy geet is very angry and upset maan could guess by her driving he didnt say anything though he feared of the accident he didnt say he wanted her to pent out all her anger they reache dpark where geet sahred her past with him how how her dad loved her and her mom but somewhere in the res[ponsibilty toward the family her mom felt ignored when she witnessed a fight between her mom and dad they someow consoled her but it became routine and oneday coz of big fight geets momleft home and met with accident she died geet blamed hr dad who had parslysis attack geet blamed herself for it but when he recovered he was rude to her maan consoled her geet told she likes him for real and wants to have real relation with her maan shocked and told he murdered soemone but before he could say more our dera vandy stopped plzzz yaar gayab hone se pehle next chapter to upadte kar de reham kar hum par
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: babita8925

Hey same here I started watching from 2014 and used to continuously watch and finish the series in 2-3 days My favorite k drama are many but the 1st one was boys over flowers and ya definitely Pinocchio. Which one is your favorite ?  

dre craze is like this only...hehe
so any gud drama coming...m planning to start watchn it again by augst...
Pinocchio ...must b aired in 2014 i guess...as i ddnt heard about ds drama

oh my list is long yar...bt top list drama are...by default everyone kdrama watcher fav...Boys Over Flowers...
stairway to heaven
coffe prince
playfull kiss...i have all four series with me...watched numerous times...so love them all

KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
superb update dear.Geet tells maan abt her past.How she lost her mother ND in anger her dad also.Geet tells him abt sameera also.Geet confesses her feelings to maan. ..waiting for next...
babita8925 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandy28

dre craze is like this only...hehe

so any gud drama coming...m planning to start watchn it again by augst...
Pinocchio ...must b aired in 2014 i guess...as i ddnt heard about ds drama

oh my list is long yar...bt top list drama are...by default everyone kdrama watcher fav...Boys Over Flowers...
stairway to heaven
coffe prince
playfull kiss...i have all four series with me...watched numerous times...so love them all

Ya i will recommend u to watch pinocchio and lee min ho's city hunter it was just awesome it was aired on 2014
playful kiss and coffee prince is also my favorite but i had not watched stairway to heaven.is it a melodrama? 
vandy28 thumbnail

Ya i will recommend u to watch pinocchio and lee min ho's city hunter it was just awesome it was aired on 2014
playful kiss and coffee prince is also my favorite but i had not watched stairway to heaven.is it a melodrama? 

oh yeah city hunter is pending hv seen 7 epi...will watch  rest...
have u seen lee min ho's personal taste??...i didnt like it though

yeah stairway to heaven is most sadistic drama ever...in each epi u feel the emotions n cry in most of them...but i loved it...emotions at it best...
babita8925 thumbnail

oh yeah city hunter is pending hv seen 7 epi...will watch  rest...

have u seen lee min ho's personal taste??...i didnt like it though

yeah stairway to heaven is most sadistic drama ever...in each epi u feel the emotions n cry in most of them...but i loved it...emotions at it best...

I also didn't really liked personal taste 
I am unable to watch melodramas
i only like happy endings drama
are u currently watching any k-dramas?
vandy28 thumbnail

no i m nt ...ddnt watch any from 2014...will start soon though...
happy ending drama...u can watch rooftop prince...u r beautiful...secret garden
Full house too...most trp gainer when telecast...n dubbed in Taiwan n Philippines too
vandy28 thumbnail

hi...m vandy 

u r babita...from??...n what u do?

had nice time talking to u...hope to catch up soon with more korean drama discussion...😃😃

bbye fr now
babita8925 thumbnail

hi...m vandy 

u r babita...from??...n what u do?

had nice time talking to u...hope to catch up soon with more korean drama discussion...😃😃

bbye fr now

hi i am babita from India and u?
I am doing bcom(hons) and what about u?
thanks for recommending some of the k-dramas.
nice talking to u bye😊
Edited by babita8925 - 8 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...so glad geet open-end up to maan and confessed about her past and her starting to like him and wanting to be with him forever...wow how sweet...maan taken aback by her confession...he starts to confess his past too..waiting for next update when maan tells her sam's name...
also want to know what geet's parents were fighting about ...and why he is cold towards her