The Vengeance Lover # 2.... teaser @ pg134 n next Thread link @ pg151 - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
I liked the update. Sameera is selfish...can make out she's even using  Adi for her benefit not bcoz she has feelings 4 him...disgusting woman😑 Maaneet act in front of Sameera was great..funny πŸ˜† I liked the breakfast table conversation leading to it's climax where maaneet walking out. It was a great outburst by geet at her father...very valid point she raised. It was nice to see Maan giving Geet assurance that he's there n she's not alone. On the whole update was good. Now looking forward to the next update ...pls update soon πŸ˜³
Awesome update, sameera worried thinking about get past coming out. I really loved the way maan answered. Mr Handa can't justify his marriage with sameera and screaming at Geeta. How could some one be so cruel to their only kid.
well maan was being honest up to a point but geets dad overreacted as always...
when will sameras truth come out?
Wonderful part. Sameera got a shock seeing maan witnessing her indecent act... Wondering what hv forced Mr. Handa to marry her.. Maaneet are acting as lovely couple.. Mr. Handa was angry not knowing maan past but geet outrage answer made him more angrier... Don't know why Mr. Handa being so harsh with geet.
lovely update...great how maan and geet were fake actin gin front  of sameera...glad geet questioned her father about sameera...dont know why i feel bad that adi is enamored by sameera ...poor guy being used by her...so not the usual adi, but waiting to see more of him...waiting for maan to find out more about sam and reveal her true face
Beautiful update
sameera is such a grrr
poor adi
maan should tell eveything to geet
future mai prob kam hogi ;)
Good reply geet!!
wow nice update. .. geet n maan r too smart. .. but why geet's father always scold her , insult her
Mind blowing dear.. Its a blast in handa house. Everybody got shock... Maan seeing Sameera kissing a guy, Sameera seeing maaneet thinking kissing, ram knowing maan's past and his daughter outburst. Overall I think this shyd be regarded as diwali update in the story till now πŸ˜‰

Awesome dear... πŸ‘
wonderful part...so much hidden in this part...sameera cheap act and geet and maan facking and maan was telling about his past...and geet outbust ...what is the scearet behind Mr. handa and sameera merrige????
Beautiful update
Maan and Geet acting in front of Sameera
Mr Handa and Geets encounter is awesome