Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fantastic Update

Maan was too shocked to say anything but Geet told her father that Maan is her guest and she left with him to office , on the the hand Maan
thought that maybe Geet knows about him and Sameera and wants to use him against Sameera .
I truly hope Geet can tell Maan the actual truth instead of lying or saying half truth .
Sameera goes to Aditya and tells him about her life and how she killed someone only for Maan to take the blame and she moved on in her life

Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update
maan wanted to know ..y geet introduced him as her bf infront of hr father

sameera told her truth to adi .. n kissed him
sameera shocked to see maan

waiting fr maan's reaction
flowing_river thumbnail
Is sameera playing with aditya now???using sympathy card??
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: flowing_river

Is sameera playing with aditya now???using sympathy card??

seems so😉
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely superb update..te way all shocked with geet's words and mohi want to talk with geet and asking my maan to leave was lovely..but geet have to leave to office and my maan to accompany her to  get his answers was lovely..te way my maaneet was busy in they work and geet smiling seeing my maan waiting for her and my maan wants his answers but geet baby slept he he he..chi how low tat sam will stoop, but she will get her dose from my maan ki sherni..she kissing adi, my maan saw it..i love te update yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
outstanding update dear...loved it
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
interesting update! well written! Thanks 4 da pm! Mr. H questions Geet! Geet leave 4 the office due 2 some problem! Maan goes with! Geet handles the problem! Maan drops her home! he questions her on wt she did! bt she is asleep! Sam drunk! She tells Adi her past! she kisses him! Maan sees! update soon
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's amazing. Maan was bewildered hearing what geet said. He wants to know the reason as geet used to hate him when they met and now she is also very formal with him.geet also knows what kind of question would be popping up in maan's mind so she told maan that she will clarify everything soon. But unfortunately she didn't get the chance to explain. Sameera and aditya part was shocking. Sameera went to aditya and told him whole truth about her life. she was behaving like a innocent creature but she is not  as she did wrong with geet too. Waiting for next dear
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abb kya hoga...dekhte hai maan abb kya karta hai...

nice update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...