Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Vengeance Lover # 2.... teaser @ pg134 n next Thread link @ pg151 - Page 31

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for lovely teaser with lovely banner...excited for update soon...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ME WAITING FOR THE UPDATE VANDYYY
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 12 ...

Awesome.. Liked it ...

Thanks for updating..

Continue soon...
taahir004 thumbnail
Curious ...
waiting for update

vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Note
hello friends...

first of all thank u all fr liking this story n giving me such big comments that m just overwhelmed with the response n m feeling bad that due to my time issue me nt able to reply to all ur comments...m really sorry guys bt please dont stop giving me such wonderful comments...

secndly, few of you thinks my update is short bt my most of updates are of around 1100 words or more n frankly i cant write bigger than that bt if u guys want bigger update than i can give two updates together bt than it will take bit longer to update...

n lastly...due to my personal n professional reason m gonna busy till july so my updates can b delayed but hopefully not irregular as m banking my updates so this FF gonna b continue for sure...

Thank u all 🤗
Edited by vandy28 - 9 years ago
vandy28 thumbnail
vandy28 thumbnail

.thanx vampy n naz fr such beautfl banner ... 😳

Maan just unlocked the main door of her house and entered in her house. It was big luxurious house totally justifies their status. From furniture to all decorative are speaking of their status after all it was Handa mansion but what surprised him was there was no one in whole mansion. This mansion should be filled with maids and helpers but no one was there, it was just plain silent.

Maan just don't know where to take her, she was still in medicine effect. He is giving her support to walk as she insists to walk by herself. He pats her cheek and asked her way to her room...

After few second, she was conscious and said.....i can manage from here Mr. Singh...thanx alot for ur help...

Maan asked....ur room geet...n since v r not at office, u can drop formality too...u can call me maan...

She looked other side to avoid him but maan is more stubborn than her...he asked again....ur room geet...which way...

I can go from here myself Mr. Singh...my legs are perfectly fine... it's just stitches in my head...n

N I don't think I need to take medical knowledge from u geet...u r weak...n painkiller is very strong...i don't want u to fall n get hurt again...it will increase my tension only...as i have to again take u to the hospital...n frankly for today m done with all adventure n tired of all chaos...

So who asked u to do all this...i didn't ask u to drop me...geet replied

Oh so u were thinking to drive urself  from hospital to here...as ur driver is nt reachable...what a brilliant idea geet...

That was my headache Mr. Singh...

Now u don't become my headache geet n tell me where is ur room.....

She don't want to argue more and replied upstairs second room to right...

maan said U are always right geet...... and smirked

What does that mean....geet ask irritatingly...

Nahi...i just remember...when I asked receptionist for ur cabin she said also said...second floor and RIGHT...now too...it was just joke...u can smile geet...

Very funny...geet mocked him..

i found so .....n maan smiled 

Maan helped her to walk towards her room by giving support to her but as she just moved ahead her head spin n she was going to faint...maan hold her up in his arms n walked towards her room. She just looked at him...

Maan push the door of her room...n he was shocked looking at her room who can believe THE GEET HANDA room can b like this...

Her room is like of any other teen girl...full of lavender with white touch...

But most shocking part was yet to come when he moved towards the bed to make her lie down...he was surprised to see one teddy in her bed...

Geet handa n teddy...he was controlling his laugh...

When he lied her down on bed...her hand was searching something n he guessed may b pillow...he forward to pillow to her...she just opened her eye a bit n looked around...she found what she was finding...her teddy

She hugged her teddy n slept...

Maan who was about to laugh seeing teddy now can just admire geet holding teddy n sleeping peacefully just like a child...

He covers her with duvet n look around. Her room done very beautifully...there was lot of photo frames on side wall...they have childhood n teen pics of geet with some lady...may b her mom...

(sorry lost the proper room image tried to search again but nt able to so this the closest n ignore difference between description and image)

But was surprised not to see any pic of her with dad...

He moved out of her room to go...

After few hours geet wake up...her head was paining little...it took her a minute to realize her surrounding...

She shouted....Mamtaa...Mamtaa...

When there is no response she was about to shout again but then she realized that she has given half day off for one month...since she was living alone right now she had asked her to come in morning for cleaning than leave...not needed to b her whole day...she can manage her food n other things...and same apply for rest of staff too...she don't want anyone to b here when she came back from office in night...

She was feeling hungry and her head was spinning too...she was about to move out of her bed when she saw on bed side table ...a juice glass was kept n note was kept above it...

She read note...

She kept note side way and checked jug of water which was empty...she was filling thirsty too and was about to go when she think jab payas lag hi rahi h toh juice hi pee hi lu...waise b yeh mera ghar h...n sab idhr mera hi h

She drank juice and felt good...that was surely needed...she moved downwards to cook some think to eat...

She only knows to cook noodles...she took Maggie packet from cabinet n was moving towards microwave...when she was shocked to see a note again...

After reading that note, a tear was about to fall from her eyes but she just stopped her there only...she can't b weak...

She warm the toast n sit on dining table...she was just looking at toast...it was first time after her mom left her that someone bother about her food...n above that specially cooked for her...

She ate the toast n left for her room...

She was tossing in bed...she was thinking to call him n thanks him personally...but then she thought to do it when she will meet in office next day...

After few min she decides to call him n end her restlessness...

She took her mobile from side and searched contact but his no. is not there...she never bother to take his no. ...she might get his no. from pari but then discarded all the thoughts n decided to thank him in office only...

She was about sleep when her mobile beeped...she checked her mobile n found a mesg from an unkown no. 

She checked the mesg...

Hope u took ur medicine before sleepin...
Maan

She was shocked seeing his concern for her...a small smile was lingering on her face...but then she got conscious n turn into cold shelf...may b someone will see her smile n will snatch it...

She typed mesg in 

I had taken my medicine

Thanx alot for help n cookin fr me....she typed mr. Singh....but then she delete it...n wrote maan...

she sent him the mesg and saved her no. as maan

N than slept...

on other side maan was not expecting to get a reply from The Geet Handa...but he was surprised to get one and after reading last word he just smiled...and thought this girl is full of surprises...when asked wont do but will do later herself...typically ziddi 

Edited by vandy28 - 9 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome and so lovely update dear Vandy.⭐️

Maan and Geet are so adorable.  😳
Loved their moments and how sweetly and gently Maan take care of Geet. 👏
 Geet was thankful to Maan and wants to thank him and Maan is also so concerned about her.⭐️  ❤️

Enjoyed reading it so much.😃
Pics are just awesome.⭐️
Loved it.😳
Waiting for next part.😛

Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
episode 13
there was nothing much in this episode.
shown care of maan and geet feeling happy about it and thanks maan and first time she called him maan on her own will.
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan has taken so gud care of Geet.
Geet is also overwhelmed wid maan care.