Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abba12

see coz of u I will not read my own story πŸ˜†

haha...u sure u wont...πŸ˜‰
chlo wont send u nxt part thnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

.thanx vampy n naz fr such beautfl banner ... 

Geet reached her home early morning. As always killing silence welcome her, no one there to care about her...to know where she was whole night. She find herself to be stupid  enough to still hoping against odd. She just went to her room to get fresh and start new day.

She need to finish her work today itself and be back to delhi. She was relaxing lying in bathtub filled with hot water...then her mind went to past night events...to her savior...his arrogance but still care about her...his intense gaze...there is something which pulls her toward him...sum kind of pain in his eyes...or maybe she thinking too much...she need to stop that.

He saved her twice and unknowingly present to see her weak side which she hide from others. Bt there is something which make her invulnerable in his presence...seems he can look through her hard shell n see her as Geet not as The Geet Handa...that's the reason she just left him with a note n didnt thank him personally.

She pushes all her thought aside and get ready for office. She needs to be back to delhi soon. 

She reached office. N entered her cabin and called yash to her cabin.

Yash knocked ...mam may i...

Geet looked toward him n replied ....yes yash....

So what about work i gave u...did u get all the detail of incident happened at hospital site.

Yash....yeah maam all investigation is done...they mailed today itself...maam ur doubt was right...

Someone bribe the labor leader for the strike...someone knowingly creating problem to stop this hospital project here in Mumbai site.

Geet listened carefully n after thinking ...she said...yash find out the person who is behind this...if my guess is not wrong then it has to do with shareholder of handa industry ...who are against this project...

She further said....n yash ...find about the person who solved the issue...contact him...n try to get him involve him in this project...as he is able to handle labor very well...

Yash replied .....i tried maam...even before u stating that i try to before coming to ur cabin ...but Mr. Kapoor already have hired him n now he is in core team dealing the project both in Delhi and Mumbai sites...his name is...

Pari knocked the door...n came in...maam...Kapoor's team is here for the meeting...u need to attend that...v gonna show them final layout of delhi n mumbai hospital together.....

Geet looked at yash n said...u find about the person behind all this...n i don't want any delay in this...this time u were excused for being late...but not in future...n get me result with proof....

N she moved toward the gate n turned...yash what was the name of that guy...

Yash replied...maam...maan singh khurana...

Geet was shocked listening him...again that name...why...why he is coming in front of her all the time...in last one week...seems like her life is roaming around him...or he following her...

She broke her thinking process...n reply to yash...yash find more about him too...first find about person behind the strike...

Saying so she moved towards conference room to attend the presentation and meet the team...specially maan.

She entered conference room...she always carries such persona that all stood in her respect...she had achieved such name in business world in short time...

She looked toward her team leader to start the presentation...
Light turn off the conference room

Presentation started ...but she feel sum intense eyes are looking toward her...she first ignore her feeling...then she suddenly looked at her right direction...n found that intense eyes looking toward her...she glared toward him but he didn't turned away...geet was fuming seeing the guts of him ...she just want to bang his head...she ignored him n looked toward presentation...later on ...that eyes were removed from her...

N light turns on...presentation ended...

She looked toward team leader of kapoor's team n asked...how u liked the presentation Mr. Ravi...n please do introduce ur team to mine...

Mr. Ravi nodded n said.....presentation as always was perfect...v never expected anything less from u...

N yeah ...abt mine team...maam...this is mis neha...mis divya mr amit mr maan and mr ram...n mr. Maan is the one who solved the strike n from medical background too...he would help us in both ground work as well in layout for hospital...so he will be working with both team here n Delhi...

Geet looked toward him...n then returned back toward to ravi.....u can discuss details with my team...any problem feel free to contact me...i would be leaving today for Delhi...n hope ur man will co ordinate well with Delhi team...i will take u leave...

N She left conference room... 

Precap - Maan PoV

P.S.- i know this part is short but i thought to post watever i wrote...rather than makin u all wait more...will try to post next part soon...

Edited by vandy28 - 9 years ago
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The part was fab ...
She thinks about him ...
he looks at her as Geet not Geet handa πŸ˜‰ that's key point πŸ˜† ... 
He solves the site issue ,,, 
stare her in conference room πŸ˜›...
she has one hell of attitude ... 
maan seem to notice her actions so keenly πŸ˜†...
and in the end update next part fashttt πŸ˜†
Edited by abba12 - 9 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice ud 
geet thinking about her savior 
yash came and update hr with project details 
so  maan is the man who solved issue 
and now in kapoor team in project
waiting fr maan POV

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part..
uff geet msk wont leave u soo soon..πŸ˜†

zornitsa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Waiting maan's POV...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 lovely update! Well written! Geet thinking abt Maan! Yash informs Geet that Maan is pat of the Kapoor team! Geet wonders y she is always meeting him! Maan stares ta her while she is presenting! Geet angry! Geet is introduced to the team! she is leaving 4 Delhi! Maan dealt with the strike problem! update soon! interesting precap!
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸ‘
tanubag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Waiting for the next.