Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM creativity or .. (Page 2)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Hi Gan.. 

will be just reading stuff here and the updates, and commenting based on that but am taking a hiatus from the show.. I can stand drama.. but OT usually does me in.

Reading from updates.. Ishita went overboard.. I mean its nice to be nice.. but asking her parents to step back and overriding everybody is a bit too much. There were many instances where her mom used to interfere.. and I had wished at that time that Ishita would step in and tell her nicely in the privacy of their home,  that there is advice and then there is interference.. and that she may want to stop that butting in on everything that happens in the Bhalla household. 

But today, in front of the female who was the reason her mom had a breakdown to ask her to step back is something not warranted. I understand mahaanta.. but really?like how often do you see a wife welcoming her sauten with open arms? I have read about being friends for the sake of the children and attending dinners and parties for the sake of the children but this? Like seriously? Dont you think its a bit too hatke for even SP standards? 

I guess, all this is because, of Christmas and I am thinking a lot of actors are on vacay or maybe going on one.. so they are bringing up with a lot of trash.. but hopefully they wont slide so bad that getting up back on the saddle is hard. 

But anyways until they do that, its written updates for me.. and old episodes ofcourse.. Approve

Yes I felt Amma was bang on with what she said and ishita's reaction was absolutely unwarranted ... What I don't get is still.. Shagun is NOT homeless... She has a brother in town.. Also a mother... Why do they need to have her under the same roof? I get that night she was inebriated... Adi was alone with her in the middle of the road... They did the right thing bringing her in... But now that she's back on her two feet.. Why does she need to stay at Bhallas? Frankly they take unnecessary detours to get TRP melodrama... This one is a bit too much. 
I'll watch and see how it goes... Another marriage track fiasco is hard to digest.. 

Old episodes are my savior too.. Especially when it comes to connecting the current track to a past incident . Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooK.S.Angel13

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by maaloo

Hi Gan.. 

will be just reading stuff here and the updates, and commenting based on that but am taking a hiatus from the show.. I can stand drama.. but OT usually does me in.

Reading from updates.. Ishita went overboard.. I mean its nice to be nice.. but asking her parents to step back and overriding everybody is a bit too much. There were many instances where her mom used to interfere.. and I had wished at that time that Ishita would step in and tell her nicely in the privacy of their home,  that there is advice and then there is interference.. and that she may want to stop that butting in on everything that happens in the Bhalla household. 

But today, in front of the female who was the reason her mom had a breakdown to ask her to step back is something not warranted. I understand mahaanta.. but really?like how often do you see a wife welcoming her sauten with open arms? I have read about being friends for the sake of the children and attending dinners and parties for the sake of the children but this? Like seriously? Dont you think its a bit too hatke for even SP standards? 

I guess, all this is because, of Christmas and I am thinking a lot of actors are on vacay or maybe going on one.. so they are bringing up with a lot of trash.. but hopefully they wont slide so bad that getting up back on the saddle is hard. 

But anyways until they do that, its written updates for me.. and old episodes ofcourse.. Approve

Yes I felt Amma was bang on with what she said and ishita's reaction was absolutely unwarranted ... What I don't get is still.. Shagun is NOT homeless... She has a brother in town.. Also a mother... Why do they need to have her under the same roof? I get that night she was inebriated... Adi was alone with her in the middle of the road... They did the right thing bringing her in... But now that she's back on her two feet.. Why does she need to stay at Bhallas? Frankly they take unnecessary detours to get TRP melodrama... This one is a bit too much. 
I'll watch and see how it goes... Another marriage track fiasco is hard to digest.. 

Old episodes are my savior too.. Especially when it comes to connecting the current track to a past incident . Big smile

Exactly.. shagun is not homeless.. And even if she is.. it was brought on by herself. How many females go back to their first husbands because their current marriage fails.. and that too expect the first husband to fall back in love and get together with them? Its such a retarded thinking!!! 
But then Shagun is the vamp and she is expected to play dirty. .I get that.. that seems to be the requirement for all Indian soaps.. so ok.. I get that. 
But Ishita's strength of character was brought in amazingly during the amma accident track.. what happened to that person now? She has been traumatized, her family has been sent to hell and back and even her daughter whom she loves the most has been abused during the sangeet by Shagun.. and now for the sake of adi.. she is willing to put up with Shagun? Being this forgiving  is not strength of character but the height of stupidity.. really.. anyways.. we get to watch what they show..and I only hope they dont ruin it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Angel13

Hey Gan what is you take on precap? Is toshiji in shagun influence already to ask ishu to be away from Adi? I always knew she would be first one to fall in shaguniya trap cuz the way emotional she is for Adi as ghar ka chirag and all...she never considers ruhi??? I feel bad for ruhi sometimes seeing blind love for Adi in Bhallas eyes and behavior

See the precap shocks us and makes us curious enough to watch it tomorrow.. Their purpose served ... I can't really speculate re.. Let's see what influenced that line of thinking ...

The reason they go overboard about Adi is because Adi is their first grandchild who was with them for first five years and then was taken away and have been estranged from them since then... The Bhalla's are a close knit family.. Remember though Raman had literally abandoned Ruhi after his divorce, she had been raised by her grandparents, uncle and aunts.. Ruhi's void was from her parents' side which Ishita filled .. Even the other day when the scare of them losing Ruhi's custody loomed.. Toshiji had similar reaction... So I don't see her affinity towards Adi anything unrealistic..or neglectful of Ruhi.

. However that request to Ishita, is just too much..even for Toshiji... The Cvs are pushing the boundary that defies logic again .. Let's see how it plays out tomorrow

P.S . Maybe they are doing this to accommodate DT's vacation plan ... Just guessing.. But then again there are so many ways to write that in.. Than thisDead

Thanks for reply
Yes the precap is too much
Cvs instead of making toshiji ask ishu to bridge the gap with Adi she is asking her to stay away
But well to tell her he even stay aloof with raman and others especially ruhi doesn't that mean raman and ruhi as well stay away
Her telling ishu to stay away was expect d actually
I always knew when it comes to Adi bhallas especially toshiji will always be come under shagun goody goody acting and go against ishu
I won't be surprised if toshiji will be showen against ishu very soon now that she has asked her to stay away
This track is full of shit and crap for me
Can't stand this ghatiya low aurat
Hope this track ends very soon
Already spoiled Christmas now new year bhi spoil hone ko hain

@bold Im with you .. No offence to Anita but I can't bear to watch more than 5minutes of Shagun drama onscreen... The wedding track I mostly ff -ed other than IsHRa scenes...I really hope they focus more on Adi.. As that has a lot of potential than watching this constant Shagun scheming and Bhallas and of course Ishita indulging her whims Dead 

About the rest about Ruhi and Raman that's a legitimate question but then there is no logic to Toshiji asking Ishita to be away from Adi ... You don't ask your bahu to stay away so that your grandchild is comfortable...

Angel13

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

@bold Im with you .. No offence to Anita but I can't bear to watch more than 5minutes of Shagun drama onscreen... The wedding track I mostly ff -ed other than IsHRa scenes...I really hope they focus more on Adi.. As that has a lot of potential than watching this constant Shagun scheming and Bhallas and of course Ishita indulging her whimsDead

About the rest about Ruhi and Raman that's a legitimate question but then there is no logic to Toshiji asking Ishita to be away from Adi ... You don't ask your bahu to stay away so that your grandchild is comfortable...
[/QUOTE]

Exact my point is whatever ishu is doing is totally dumbness and shit but then no others are opposing
Fine Adi needs to realize so hole like you said cvs focus more on Adi than Shagun and her melodrama
I don't want to see her any scenes with raman
Can't bear her with him even for a second
Anita is good actor no offense to her but yeah even I can't tolerate her in YHM onscreen
I actuslly want ishu to reply and give lecture to toshiji on how she would love Adi and how she considers him as her win so by staying away from him won't lessen his aloofness and instead we should plan Christmas clelebration
I guess that's how ishu comes up with a plan to celebrate this Christmas or else if ishu starts staying away them how would they celebrate? And as seen in SBS Adi actually cheers up so hopefully he cheers up even when ishu is around so toshiji can see things around and stop ishu from going away of ishu in case has promised her to stay away from Adi
Othwrwise this is no hope for this track Confused

K.S.

sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Can't relate to yhm anymore. It was supposed to be  a sensible show. It pains to see this show turn into THIS sort of a thing. ConfusedOuch hope that our very own yhm which we hold so close to our hearts comes back soon. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index