India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM creativity or ..

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
After watching today episode I strongly feel this is the state of creativity in YHM's episode todayROFL

..probably because it's the  holidays ...

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas Embarrassed

Edited by GanBarunFan - 25 December 2014 at 11:30am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramarn4vkhushiAnnieKpDilcwluks28yshu8banksii-mujna-drishtimauryalailapnjstar1315wendy25vanisreeHsp.canadaAmrtinaPooja2311Angel.20sahelilovesishrmomb24JyoeK.S.maaloo-Payal-avni_19JUHI.HIAnisha_anitan..TU...sweety_10Akshatha19-K.13-Angel13anjs--Nargis--virgo_gurlusaonly

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged

GAN
well said

cvs r sleeping.They will sleep until 31st of this month.I hope they will wakeup on new year day to give good epi.
merry christmas.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSimRisemayu1982JUHI.HI-Gan-

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hey Gan what is you take on precap? Is toshiji in shagun influence already to ask ishu to be away from Adi? I always knew she would be first one to fall in shaguniya trap cuz the way emotional she is for Adi as ghar ka chirag and all...she never considers ruhi??? I feel bad for ruhi sometimes seeing blind love for Adi in Bhallas eyes and behavior

Edited by Angel13 - 25 December 2014 at 11:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramPRAVEENDM-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Hey Gan what is you take on precap? Is toshiji in shagun influence already to ask ishu to be away from Adi? I always knew she would be first one to fall in shaguniya trap cuz the way emotional she is for Adi as ghar ka chirag and all...she never considers ruhi??? I feel bad for ruhi sometimes seeing blind love for Adi in Bhallas eyes and behavior

See the precap shocks us and makes us curious enough to watch it tomorrow.. Their purpose served ... I can't really speculate re.. Let's see what influenced that line of thinking ... 

The reason they go overboard about Adi is because Adi is their first grandchild who was with them for first five years and then was taken away and have been estranged from them since then... The Bhalla's are a close knit family.. Remember though Raman had literally abandoned  Ruhi after his divorce, she had been raised by her grandparents, uncle and aunts.. Ruhi's void was from her parents' side which Ishita filled .. Even the other day when the scare of them losing Ruhi's custody loomed.. Toshiji had similar reaction... So I don't see her affinity towards Adi anything unrealistic..or neglectful of Ruhi. 

. However that request to Ishita, is just too much..even for Toshiji... The Cvs are pushing the boundary that defies logic again .. Let's see how it plays out tomorrow 

P.S . Maybe they are doing this to accommodate DT's vacation plan ... Just guessing.. But then again there are so many ways to write that in.. Than this Dead

Edited by GanBarunFan - 25 December 2014 at 1:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooavni_19Angel13usaonly

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Gan Di.. Hi5 ! i was literally yawning seeing today's episode.. forget that, what the hell was with editing! oh yuck! how did raman pop up all of sudden! ishita jumping from one house to another was too fast! LOL :P
Ishita requesting her parents to stay at Ashok's to rescue and support Mihika!!???  Was that Ishita's duty or not??? It was Mihika's alone decision thn why is Ishita doing this? or Am I wrong in this?

Everything was amiss today! The precap was indigestible! Good Lord, Toshiji is insane i believe! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushara11

GAN
well said

cvs r sleeping.They will sleep until 31st of this month.I hope they will wakeup on new year day to give good epi.
merry christmas.

I hope so.. I still am intrigued by the Adi track .. Especially the way Shagun is playing on her own child's insecurities ... I really would like the Cvs focus on Adi's conflict between what Shagun feeds him vs what he experiences first hand and delve into that .. He's not a five year old anymore . The thought has come in his mind about the Bhallas and ishita are not as bad...so I would love some track movement that path... Let's see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafanno1

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Gan.. 

will be just reading stuff here and the updates, and commenting based on that but am taking a hiatus from the show.. I can stand drama.. but OT usually does me in.

Reading from updates.. Ishita went overboard.. I mean its nice to be nice.. but asking her parents to step back and overriding everybody is a bit too much. There were many instances where her mom used to interfere.. and I had wished at that time that Ishita would step in and tell her nicely in the privacy of their home,  that there is advice and then there is interference.. and that she may want to stop that butting in on everything that happens in the Bhalla household. 

But today, in front of the female who was the reason her mom had a breakdown to ask her to step back is something not warranted. I understand mahaanta.. but really?like how often do you see a wife welcoming her sauten with open arms? I have read about being friends for the sake of the children and attending dinners and parties for the sake of the children but this? Like seriously? Dont you think its a bit too hatke for even SP standards? 

I guess, all this is because, of Christmas and I am thinking a lot of actors are on vacay or maybe going on one.. so they are bringing up with a lot of trash.. but hopefully they wont slide so bad that getting up back on the saddle is hard. 

But anyways until they do that, its written updates for me.. and old episodes ofcourse.. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafanno1-Gan-

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Angel13

See the precap shocks us and makes us curious enough to watch it tomorrow.. Their purpose served ... I can't really speculate re.. Let's see what influenced that line of thinking ...

The reason they go overboard about Adi is because Adi is their first grandchild who was with them for first five years and then was taken away and have been estranged from them since then... The Bhalla's are a close knit family.. Remember though Raman had literally abandoned Ruhi after his divorce, she had been raised by her grandparents, uncle and aunts.. Ruhi's void was from her parents' side which Ishita filled .. Even the other day when the scare of them losing Ruhi's custody loomed.. Toshiji had similar reaction... So I don't see her affinity towards Adi anything unrealistic..or neglectful of Ruhi.

. However that request to Ishita, is just too much..even for Toshiji... The Cvs are pushing the boundary that defies logic again .. Let's see how it plays out tomorrow

P.S . Maybe they are doing this to accommodate DT's vacation plan ... Just guessing.. But then again there are so many ways to write that in.. Than thisDead

Thanks for reply
Yes the precap is too much
Cvs instead of making toshiji ask ishu to bridge the gap with Adi she is asking her to stay away
But well to tell her he even stay aloof with raman and others especially ruhi doesn't that mean raman and ruhi as well stay away
Her telling ishu to stay away was expect d actually
I always knew when it comes to Adi bhallas especially toshiji will always be come under shagun goody goody acting and go against ishu
I won't be surprised if toshiji will be showen against ishu very soon now that she has asked her to stay away
This track is full of shit and crap for me
Can't stand this ghatiya low aurat
Hope this track ends very soon
Already spoiled Christmas now new year bhi spoil hone ko hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avni_19-Gan-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index