Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya, Kudos to You!!

SysAdmin IF-Dazzler
SysAdmin
SysAdmin

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged

First off all tell me how and when Ankur entered into Sandhya's Cabin? Shocked
And he kept hand on her shoulder from behind...
Does this mean He already entered and hiding inside the cupboard and listening to Sandhya-Bhabho convo.. ROFLROFL

OK Jokes apart..LOL
Bhabho's shravan beta has broken Bhabho's perception about him. He didn't bring Sandhya home as per Bhabho's wish..
Aur karo Mharo Choro Mharo Chhoro..!! B*** S*** Angry

btw she is damn right if this Diya-Baati jodi will split then it will cause darkness in their life as well as whole RP. CryCry

So, to bring her "Ghar ki Lakshmi" her Bindni back to the house bhabho reached >>>>> Azad Nagar Policce Station, Pushkar (Rajashthan)

CVs showed a Glimpse of ASP Sandhya Rathi who is still Very Much Determined for Her Duty.. she was taking care of all the cases very carefully.. ClapClap

Bhabho's voice from the background "Manne bhi rapat likhani hai". Shocked

Sandhya shocked to see bhabho in PS.. she ran towards her and what was strange for me as usual she didn't greeted her "Dhog Du bhabho..!!" Wink

She took her inside cabin. and asked her about her problem.

Bhabho again started the crap.. "Mhara Chora is missing.. His happiness is missing.. Help me to bring Mhara Choro back to me.. U can find anything even be it Necklace/Lehnga.. U have solution to every problem be it of Meena/Mohit.. today a saas has not come her but a mother has come to take her daughter with her.. So come back home.." AngryAngry

At the same time Sandhya recalls of Surajsa's words "she won't took any risk if her own mom was there instead of bhabho.." and she started crying. Cry

Bhabho asked her if anyone said her anything.

Sandhya asked whether even for a moment has she treated her not like her own mom.. Was her love/respect was less towards her.. Cry

Bhabho said that she always treated her like own mother.. but why she is asking these things to her now.. Shocked

Sandhya added.. in our society no one questions Mom-Daughter relationship but in case of a Bahu-MIL relationship it is always doubted as Bahu won't treat her MIL like her own mother.. and same thing has happened to me.. I too got blamed that's y I put my duty ahead of your life.. CryCry

She also added that you are more than a my mother to me.. and whatever she is right now it's all because of her and the family..
SInce they don't have blood relationship that's why she was her loyalty was doubted..CryClap

By this time Bhabho has understood everything.. and she tried to console Sandhya by saying that Suraj is "Bhola". he was scared to see her bhabho in such condition and hence he behaved like this to her.. so don't take his words seriously.. and she will scold Suraj in front of everyone for this.. so let's go... Arghhh... Cut the crap bhabho... Angry

Sandhya asked Bhabho one thing that she really believe that whatever Suraj said to her is just like that and he didn't mean it.. Look into my eyes and say it.. if u say a yes she will return with her right away..

But Bhabho was speechless on this.. and put her head down..

on this Sandhya said that "please forgive me as I wont' be able to come home with her.. She has accepted all the allegations put by Surajsa including the one that "i put your life in danger". But she won't accept one allegation that "I never treated you like a mother.. you are my mother and will always"

And again rest of the episode was just like timepass...
--Bhabho left from there.. without sandhya.
--From nowhere Ankur came sandy hugged him and cried.
--In RM everyone was searching for Bhabho. "Memna" Babasa was taking class of all Bindnis and Bhabho suddenly reaches home..
--Ankita told sandhya about Ankur's promotion and transfer to Pushkar
--Ankur and Ankita said sandhya that they will personally talk to SurajSa regarding this..

At end the end.. Precap: Ankur and Ankita reached RM.
And Ewww.. Meenudi thought that Sandhya has already told about this issue to his Brother and SIL and that's y they came here..!!
Meena nahi sudharne wali.. dunno how they, esp VikNa, MoMily & Babasa, gonna humiliate Ankur and Ankita..  Angry

So, this matter seems to be escalated now to the next level.. let's see how "Pyare Bhaiya & Bhabhi" gonna handle this...!!

But Kudos to Sandhya-Bhabho Convo..
Loved it to the core... Especially Sandhya's performance..  ClapClap

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915gckasturibiggetrainpreeti73mans22nurulainkhushi_shankarVenus12b2011--FM--Kimkudospamela01mahiwayyyjsingh12Sonali_11SuryaIshraholicRainbowcatxo.Harini.arshi_karish.nilu.-Ramya-_Nish_dabh9Neel_MthalaJusticeDenied17

khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Thanks for the amazing written update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SysAdminthala

AhamyTed IF-Rockerz
AhamyTed
AhamyTed

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I liked BB today...thot dt she wud torture Sany as per d precap but I ws wrong Clown
I liked the part wn Ankur cums , though from nowhere , but dt thing ws much needed , Sandhya needed a shoulder nd whose elsecud be bette dn her own Bro's Approve
Thank God nowadays dt doubled standard ALTU isn't talking much...wish he cud hv showed his true face in front of BB too EmbarrassedCensored
Meenudi is such an irritating character Censored Wt happened to the kids , they're dead or wt..? nd cudn't dt Chaturi actually tell everyone wt happened in d plane n who is at fault ?Censored
nd dt muck Chavi , don wanna see her face also...such a jerk she is , not even worthy of staying in a garbage bin Censored
Nice post..!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine73Venus12b2011--FM--SysAdminthala

khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged

I did not get the point of the Maheshwari scene today. t was a complete filler scene with them today. Baki sab toh roz dikhate hai. After Rashmi and her hubby track, they will hopefully have a Naksh track. (I do not want to see a Alok and Muskan track so soon.)

Merry Christmas to all!

SysAdmin IF-Dazzler
SysAdmin
SysAdmin

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_shankar

I did not get the point of the Maheshwari scene today. t was a complete filler scene with them today. Baki sab toh roz dikhate hai. After Rashmi and her hubby track, they will hopefully have a Naksh track. (I do not want to see a Alok and Muskan track so soon.)

Merry Christmas to all!

@Khushi: You are talking about YRKKH right?
I don't watch this show now so unable to comment on this.. Smile

BTW Merry Christmas to u too..!!

Edited by SysAdmin - 25 December 2014 at 11:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

dabh9 IF-Sizzlerz
dabh9
dabh9

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Wt happened to kids they r dead or wt?
Not even worthy of staying in a garbage bin ROFL lol maha

Nice post sys

Edited by dabh9 - 25 December 2014 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--FM--SysAdmin

--FM-- Goldie
--FM--
--FM--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_shankar

Merry Christmas to all!

Khushi,
This is DABH forum..Smile
--FM-- Goldie
--FM--
--FM--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Nice post sysAdminSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SysAdmin

Go to top