Humsafars

Is there a switch? (Page 3)

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by nehaarshi09

really yaar he is fabulous actor i shud say professional and natural...hw can he change his expressions frm time to time me too noticed tht knot scene and precap too..only a phenomenal  actor can do thtClapClap
all day praises r nt enough for him he is awesome...making me love him more and moreBlushingBlushing
completly agree... not just these scenes... you can notice in every scene...the way he emotes...he brings life to the character of SAC u can really what SAC is feeling right that moment Embarrassed

Exactly
Dialogues or no dialogues 
We know What SAC is feeling because HC portrays it so flawlessly Day Dreaming Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaarshi09

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
changing expression in a fraction of a second is something hc has mastered...and with SAC he has been using it more often...and brilliantly...
seeing him emote like this...actually makes me as a person scared at times...coz it makes u realise that one expression...can just give away whats there in ur heart...

hc is a born actor...that finesse is something he has worked hard on...

will just wish the best for him
Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Ari u bet ..The guy is a powerhouse of talent n makes one think how can he give so many expressions in nano seconds of difference ...

I swear if not for him I wud have given up on HS long back LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humsafars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index