Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Really  HC has made Sahir lively and memorable 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yasi-silky_harshad-TeekhiMishti-

nehaarshi09 IF-Rockerz
nehaarshi09
nehaarshi09

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
really yaar he is fabulous actor i shud say professional and natural...hw can he change his expressions frm time to time me too noticed tht knot scene and precap too..only a phenomenal  actor can do thtClapClap
all day praises r nt enough for him he is awesome...making me love him more and moreBlushingBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yasi-dakshaavisilky_harshad-TeekhiMishti-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Harshad is shocking me each day by his acting skills . There is this special attitude he adds in each intense scene his dialogue delivery , body language , voice modulation and expressing eyes every thing is groomed well over a couple of years. 
I have seen KDM ,Tereliye and dharmpatni but couldn't follow it in regular bases all I felt is good looking , charming kind of cute guy very impressive looks he had . He has work hard realy hard to get till where he is now. He has worked on his body , acting skills and expressions . 
After bitwa (ipk) no other hero has impressed me to this extent . He is just brilliant ...brilliant ...
God bless him with lots of success in life and he deserve it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silky_harshadnehaarshi09-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yes what i loved about Onu was how he kept the younger version of Onu played by Darvesh alive in the older one ... you never felt they were different people Day Dreaming

exactly... Thats what made it seem more relatable...it was like hc had studied every move and word of darvesh [which he surely must have...considering his ocd for perfection LOL] the way of talking...walking...behaving...his posture everything felt the same...not many are able to bring that connection between the childhood counterpart and the grown one...but HC nailed it...and that made TL more fun to watch Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic74

Really  HC has made Sahir lively and memorable 
yepp...he is the crowd puller... SAC is the star of the show thanks to the star called harshad chopda LOL
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehaarshi09

really yaar he is fabulous actor i shud say professional and natural...hw can he change his expressions frm time to time me too noticed tht knot scene and precap too..only a phenomenal  actor can do thtClapClap
all day praises r nt enough for him he is awesome...making me love him more and moreBlushingBlushing
completly agree... not just these scenes... you can notice in every scene...the way he emotes...he brings life to the character of SAC u can really what SAC is feeling right that moment Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IMAnamnehaarshi09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Oh Holy! tht scene was BRAVO Clapisnt it ??? Falling for HarshadChopda more n more Embarrassed
I also loved tht hug today Thumbs Up this guy is driving me crazy all over HeartHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IMAnamnehaarshi09

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

hahaha mujhe fursat mili ... u know some of his famous dialogues i can just close my eyes and hear him say them or even with open eyes lol Day Dreaming

@Soaps this is what makes him a born actor 
his voice was the reason why I noticed him I wasn't looking at the TV at that time  just passing by & his voice was emoting that moment I stopped & listened to what he was saying 
from that moment on He's no. 1 for me Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humsafars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index