India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Is there a switch?

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I am just confused and cant understand... What is HC actually Shocked I mean how can he change expressions so quickly and so convincingly? One moment he is all intense and in love and in the next moment just with a close of his eyes he is ruthless and cold. Confused

How is it physically possible? I think i have finally found his secret... he has a switch in his eyes ROFL the moment he closes them his expression changes LOL Ok that was ridiculous and pathetic i know Dead 

But i just cant seem to understand this guy. So much talent. He has come so far. Two years back...couldnt even imagine the cute...sweet harshad in a conniving...grey...almost villain like role like this...but he has taken it up and played it and how.!!! 

There are so many scenes which are ordinary but become extra-ordinary cause of his sheer brilliance as an actor. Its amazing and very very nice and kind of a proud feeling to see how far he has come.. How much he has developed in the process.. And of the fact that i've followed him through the years.. Truly a pleasure to watch this guy onscreen Heart Embarrassed No one could have done justice to Sahir azeem chaudhary like harshad does. 

Sorry for the fangirling... But damn that knot scene... the way harshad emoted...the way he changed his expressions...It was just something else...couldnt help it Cry

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

disha27robinsameeChitz86ploydomeachulikerrblusky165Harshad4ever505julijasmeenVJDIPAIMAnamIlinZoyafandakshaaviBujee09JoynessEcrivain.nehaarshi09silky_harshadGurmeet4DrashtiNusiSgwar_is_peace-vandy-Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I always knew he would rock a shaded character never had any doubt not even slightest ever ... right from the time when i saw a Prem rishab scene in desh forum and played it 23 times on a stretch and still couldn't get enough of it Day Dreaming

Right from when i first saw him in desh till today he has worked very very hard to be where he is today ... specially when you go and look at mamta videos you realize what hard work can do for you ... he deserves all the appreciation as an actor because there are very few who can create the magic on screen he does 

Edited by Soaps1 - 25 December 2014 at 7:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeVJDIPAIMAnam-Yasi-dakshaavisilky_harshad-TeekhiMishti--vandy-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I always knew he would rock a shaded character never had any doubt not even slightest ever ... right from the time when i saw a Prem rishab scene in desh forum and played it 23 times on a stretch and still couldn't get enough of it Day Dreaming
Right from when i first saw him in desh till today he has worked very very hard to be where he is today ... specially when you go and look at mamta videos you realize what hard work can do for you 
kis desh Embarrassed dont remind me...i've watched it twice on a stretch and still cant have enough of it...that show was something else Heart prem-heer Day Dreaming
Its not that you doubt his skill...but damn yaa itna cute chehra...how can u even think of him as a negative...grey char...u just cant hate him...even now when i watch kis desh scenes of gaurav...u can see glimpses of the achai of prem...u cant hate him...no matter how hard u try...
And even the journey from kis desh hasnt been so easy...though i havent watched his earlier shows...he has reached where he is now...only cause of his talent and hard work...and he totally deserves it Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yasi-VJDIPAdakshaavisilky_harshadSoaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
And not just the eyes and emoting ... even the voice modulation ... he knows when to use what tone ... what pitch what delivery 

Edited by Soaps1 - 25 December 2014 at 11:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeVJDIPAIMAnam-Yasi-silky_harshad

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
uski ankho se fursat mile to kuch aur cheez notice karenge na LOL eyes are the smexiest feature anyone can have...after the smile...HC ke to dono hi mashAllah subhanAllah hai Day Dreaming
eyes are the window to the soul afterall Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VJDIPAsilky_harshadSoaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hahaha mujhe fursat mili ... u know some of his famous dialogues i can just close my eyes and hear him say them or even with open eyes lol Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJDIPAsilky_harshad

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i've watched some scenes so many times...that i remember them not just word to word...but even the mannerisms ROFLwhere he saves her from chachi the way he says "koi heer ko haath bhi lagake dikhaye yahi gaad dunga" hayee to hot Blushing the scene where he confesses to be prem is a fav Heart and the shiv mandir scenes Day Dreaming i can go on and on LOL and the taanu scenes...how he tranformed from such a intense lover to a cute kid...god only knows... you could see in every scene the natkhat bachapana that lil aunu had Approve it was a treat to watch...

VJDIPAsilky_harshad

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yes what i loved about Onu was how he kept the younger version of Onu played by Darvesh alive in the older one ... you never felt they were different people Day Dreaming

VJDIPAsilky_harshad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index