Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

whats going on... (Page 2)

manavissk Goldie
manavissk
manavissk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rosidteja

thanks fr sharing dr hope avi enter d ssk soon yeah d segments r nt 100% true may b its a trick of some person to gain attention on balika vadhu dey hav to definitly show d childhood of anandi daughters bcz its a balikavadhu avi can't play childhood character do u really think siddharth shukla play a father fr avika be positive dr everything wil b alright
Ssk is top ranked show in colors tv many are watching it for avika.If avika leaves trp will surely drop .Then in bv now many are watching for siddharth ,they won't accept if he plays a father role  or siddjarth may not be interested to play father role so he moght also quit bv then bv trp will also drop.By avika's entry alone bv can't get increase their trp they should give a proper track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosidtejai_am_PRASANNA

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
They show lil avi as anandi beacuse anandi will born twins..dont think that toral or siddhart will be parents of avika in the show lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosidtejai_am_PRASANNA

i_am_PRASANNA IF-Dazzler
i_am_PRASANNA
i_am_PRASANNA

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manu.krissh

read this article avika is still part of sskSmile 
Mumbai | Posted: December 26, 2014 1:00 am

By Karan Shah

A new twist beckons Sasural Simar Ka this week, as Roli (Avika Gor) and Siddhant (Manish Raisinghani) meet with an accident while returning to Delhi. As a result, Roli burns her face and goes through a plastic surgery. Taking advantage of this Sara Khan, who was last seen in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Ishq Kaisa, enters the family as the new Roli. "I got a call from the producer who explained the new angle to the story, I will be playing Roli now who tries very hard to convince the family that she is indeed Roli who had to undergo plastic surgery because of the accident," says Khan. Contrary to a source, she does not replace Avika Gor, who will return to the show after sometime.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/screen/sara-khan-enters-sasural-simar-ka/#sthash.6nyET919.dpuf

thank u..yes,just now read this...hope AVIKA returns soon in some weeks

Go to top