India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

whats going on...

i_am_PRASANNA IF-Dazzler
i_am_PRASANNA
i_am_PRASANNA

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i'm becoming crazily mad, day by day...my heart never took this much tension for any of my personal problems even...but ssk cvs were just killing me day by day...
after thinking deeply by reading some articles in some threads,i concluded that, it could b bhoolbulaiya/chandramukhi(tamil/telugu) movie's concept...i feel naagin(sara) fell in love with Sid mistaking him as her boyfriend/husband(something like that) who was died in the last track..so she is taking out everyone whoever disturbing them like ROLI, now simar,daksha,leela etc etc...may b the new entries will sort out this problem, dragging for some more weeks surely...
whatever, i cant bear this crap ANYMORRREEE...I'M JUST DYING EVERY MOMENT THINKING ABOUT ROSID(AVIMAN)...
cvs, just tell me one pakka news from ur mouths,on AVIKA's return...just one word...either AVIKA IS NO MORE IN SSK or AVIKA IS STILL IN SSK...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarryAustraliaRosidteja

----Navya---- Senior Member
----Navya----
----Navya----

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Prasanna, really yaar i too have the same feeling like you...i think that Naagin hypnotized siddhanth...and you are correct this track is similar to chandramukhi movie...I hope avika will come back soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNA

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah yaar I write to Avika on twitter just tell to us something we all going to mad..

i_am_PRASANNA

HarryAustralia Senior Member
HarryAustralia
HarryAustralia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
True guys even m not watching ssk really missing Avika

i_am_PRASANNA

manu.krissh Senior Member
manu.krissh
manu.krissh

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
read this article avika is still part of sskSmile 
Mumbai | Posted: December 26, 2014 1:00 am

By Karan Shah

A new twist beckons Sasural Simar Ka this week, as Roli (Avika Gor) and Siddhant (Manish Raisinghani) meet with an accident while returning to Delhi. As a result, Roli burns her face and goes through a plastic surgery. Taking advantage of this Sara Khan, who was last seen in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Ishq Kaisa, enters the family as the new Roli. "I got a call from the producer who explained the new angle to the story, I will be playing Roli now who tries very hard to convince the family that she is indeed Roli who had to undergo plastic surgery because of the accident," says Khan. Contrary to a source, she does not replace Avika Gor, who will return to the show after sometime.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/screen/sara-khan-enters-sasural-simar-ka/#sthash.6nyET919.dpuf

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosidtejai_am_PRASANNAAvika.Gor

sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manu.krissh

By Karan Shah

A new twist beckons Sasural Simar Ka this week, as Roli (Avika Gor) and Siddhant (Manish Raisinghani) meet with an accident while returning to Delhi. As a result, Roli burns her face and goes through a plastic surgery. Taking advantage of this Sara Khan, who was last seen in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Ishq Kaisa, enters the family as the new Roli. "I got a call from the producer who explained the new angle to the story, I will be playing Roli now who tries very hard to convince the family that she is indeed Roli who had to undergo plastic surgery because of the accident," says Khan. Contrary to a source, she does not replace Avika Gor, who will return to the show after sometime.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/screen/sara-khan-enters-sasural-simar-ka/#sthash.6nyET919.dpuf
tfs dear but what about that news avika gor entry in balika vadhu? even current few episode of balika vadhu little avika gor in the serial all older think about small anandi and in thought u see little avika in show and everywhere this news is telecast that avika gor play a role of anandi daughter even in tv serials news like sbb, u me or tv everyone give the news that see return to balika vadhu
manu.krissh Senior Member
manu.krissh
manu.krissh

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetal1979

Originally posted by manu.krissh

By Karan Shah

tfs dear but what about that news avika gor entry in balika vadhu? even current few episode of balika vadhu little avika gor in the serial all older think about small anandi and in thought u see little avika in show and everywhere this news is telecast that avika gor play a role of anandi daughter even in tv serials news like sbb, u me or tv everyone give the news that see return to balika vadhu

sry yaar i dont know abt bv even im confused...this news u hav 2 directly ask avika...only she can gv u correct ans. nd u shld nt consider segments as 100% true
Rosidteja Senior Member
Rosidteja
Rosidteja

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
thanks fr sharing dr hope avi enter d ssk soon yeah d segments r nt 100% true may b its a trick of some person to gain attention on balika vadhu dey hav to definitly show d childhood of anandi daughters bcz its a balikavadhu avi can't play childhood character do u really think siddharth shukla play a father fr avika be positive dr everything wil b alright

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parnifan01manavisski_am_PRASANNA

Go to top