•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
The worse part in all of this is that i think ranvi will never have a redemption just like his dear wife. Unlike Veera who did suffer for quite a while, Ranvi won't even have to suffer that, he won't suffer anything. Once he finds out Baldev is innocent he will ask for forgiveness and that's it, no redemption for him.  What the hell is this???
he is the negative character of the show now, atleast that is what he looks like these days, so negative characters dnt have redemption😊
Ranvi and redeem forget it 🤢 that will never going to happen he will blame baldev and do the same thing again in the next track for sure.
Redemption and Ranvi...ummm I think they don't go hand in hand!! Jis din Ranvi redeem ho gaya in true sense uss din we will get to witness a green moon!!
Woh kameena rajveer Ranvi ka murder kyun nahi kiya ..ufff  
When veera will almost leave him 'forever' then maybe maybe he'l redeem,otherwise...hopeless case indeed!
Ranvi and redmption are like two parallel lines.
Ranvi will never be redeemed I'm sure..😵 He'll say that mujhse galti ho gayi mennu maaf karde Baldev..no wait, since he is the 'protagonist' he won't even need to say forgive me...🤢
he'll shed bucketful of tears and then everything will be forgotten🐷