India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Ahhhhh i love this show...

mishkatfanfrevr Goldie
mishkatfanfrevr
mishkatfanfrevr

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Where do i start...i love this show to bits..its not a normal popular show..its so exclusive..i love that exclusivity ..and theere is a classiness about every one of us who loves this show..i even see it in this forum Smile.. There is a level of maturity inperformances..in treatment..in story progression... Its sooo cute n warm..every naani scene ..every every naani scene..radiates positivity to releive stress... Every sonali expression is ethereal... Every monologue of apurva is so indentifiable whatever relationship we are in..whatever stage in career we are in... Every naani vikram scene is a masterpieces..cvs def need to take a bow for this... Every shobha vikram scene is a masterstroke in every department..camera angles..lighting..dialogue..direction..execution..uff i cant even ginwaaofy the number of things i love about the show..its like something of our own..we have got so connected ..we are literally into their  house when we are watching the show... Even the technicalities..like interiors of vikramhouse are so tastefully done..i mean its so in sync with the fact he is an advertising guy..so likewise creatively structured clutter free..offbeat but yet trendy home..gosh this is one complete show to hit the tv for a very long time..forgive me i am getting too emo..but i love this show ..and i love my vibha to bits...haina u all too also na Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghavi8skamanifan555Shiningstar2014Josuprastar1315terribletwistPopo.SuperChillz1-sudha-halifax004-sakshi-kiranprirekha02paljayRia_Cashanti05usaonly

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I have to agree its just a bliss to watch it!

Love it !! Clap

The ambiance is so well made & yes elements characters & the beautiful work by the team!!

The scale of emotions and the point to point workmanship is brilliant!!

Yes indeed an asset for Tv & viewers in this era !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniShiningstar2014SuperChillz1mishkatfanfrevr

mishkatfanfrevr Goldie
mishkatfanfrevr
mishkatfanfrevr

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I have to agree its just a bliss to watch it!

Love it !! Clap

The ambiance is so well made & yes elements characters & the beautiful work by the team!!

The scale of emotions and the point to point workmanship is brilliant!!

Yes indeed an asset for Tv & viewers in this era !
u write beautifully Clap..its indeed pure bliss..i dont know what can i say..this show has an aura which no other show has or will ever haveEmbarrassed I feel even the look of my idiot box as a tangible entity changes when its ADHy goin on insideit..almost surreal na.. I actually feel i am meeting these ppl every day...i have heard ppl getting attached to tv shows n characters ..used to scoff at them..but now i am so into vibha itscrazy... Today i underwent a gamut of emotions within the episode..like when shobha got upset..one cud feel apurvas frustuation wrapped care...i am so releived that the gussa got resolved within the episode.. Naani is sucha sweetheart n the sweetest seniormost cupid in tvhistory... Nev seen such an adorbs granny even in kiddo showLOL I loved apurvas beautiful monologue in mirror about getting upset with ppl we love is fine..everyday this show gives me some of lifes lessons ..pretty enriching i must say Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014shanti05

Shiningstar2014 Groupbie
Shiningstar2014
Shiningstar2014

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I agree with u completely there r just not enough reasons why we loved dis show so much its so refreshing n soothing to see all these dynamic characters n various layers associated with them honestly my point of view towards indian dramas n especially towards Ekta had changed completely more dramas like adhy should be made

SuperChillz1mishkatfanfrevr

mishkatfanfrevr Goldie
mishkatfanfrevr
mishkatfanfrevr

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiningstar2014

I agree with u completely there r just not enough reasons why we loved dis show so much its so refreshing n soothing to see all these dynamic characters n various layers associated with them honestly my point of view towards indian dramas n especially towards Ekta had changed completely more dramas like adhy should be made
yes u put it perfectly ..refreshing n soothing..this combo for an indian soap.. We r lucky to get this.. N sonali n apu just take anordinary story several notches up ..so up ki main kyaa bataaoonClap..exactly n the layers .. I havemulti level respect for the creative team now..  I loved what sonali said in an interview.. That theheroine.. Is strong with her feminine side intact..there is no blatant fake femisnism ..its all so beleivable ..nothing too idealistic or too rigid..all so fluid..awesome show.. But i doubt it will winany awards cos audiences stll have to warm up to this above average content..but we adhyians are sooo enjoying it .. Its too soul satisfying ..i amso thankful this show happened ..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Also they have stuck to the plot well & all the parameters around it !!
I always go back to the first Promo

A PERFECT CUP OF COFFEE Served with LOVE

LOVE its a BIG BIG deep rooted word... I always Feel this show textures different shades of Love..
Two People Vikram & Shobha different ideologies they have gone personally through so much due to LOVE, Yet these dark clous shower on anyone in our dy to day lives YET a colorful Rainbow of MoveOn is always there .. Many dynamics they come across individually as they go on this route of MoveOn will be experienced Good People & Angles Like Naani who play cupid realize the reasoning & warmth these two truely give each other & their reasoning for each others existence..
Vikram is always been Self Sufficient He thrived to be that & he is Happy with his life , Life again a companion makes it blissful, His Past was Hurtful & he felt the pain for many Years
Yet He know knows what is best for him his Life with a blissful person Shobha as she has indeed resided in his HEART with passion compassion & LOVE !!

Shobha she has been a good person yes Good person who feels goodness around her YET is goodness always around good people too good people Nope there is many stages in Life many people your own YOUR OWN Better HALF cheated on the LOVE you showered on HIM THE RESPECT he should have kept with the Vows the INSTITUTION of Marriage !! ... Now as she has stepped OUT of this Marriage a Union which should have been kept by both partners TRUST & FAITH she with a heavy heart well The heart has consoled oneself and has decided to stay strong & hold the seed to may be sow again ...is undergoing DIVORCE as of Today she signed the dotted line finally ...She will be a single MOM a person who has taken the whole household on herself ... Made sure the kids get to the share of happiness School House all the Errands ... She has become Self Sufficient Herself...

LOVE an ocean of Bliss How this Bliss again reaches two beautiful people Vikram & Shobha is the journey as it continues..
Vikram has desired to spend his LIFE with SHOBH his heart is Clear his Vision is Clear !! Shobha Knows how beautiful & adorable Vikram is with her kids.. They are in bliss with the LOVE & Affection he gives them his human side his fatherly side is so lovely to admire...
LOve has many stages as I said , This love is something her heart desires, for them & him as that grows the thoughts of this wonderful man will start to reside to Grwo Love again is difficuilt BUT never impossible if the kindness & affection the partner is showing knowing everything you have gone through the Acceptance in such kinda LOVE is truely above passion & called Admiration

So Vibha are going through these phases.. O Naani she is a GEM a TRUE woman of respect & understanding NEVER MEVER seen such a wonderful Lady an Asset I must say in a character of true Human !!... Understanding & Patience & realization of many co ordinates affecting GOOD People like Vibha !!

So ADHY goes through such Simple YET deep rooted dynamics.. We live in a world where there is so much of dislike cruelty & revenge this show defently brings valued product which the story tellin & the texture & PERFECT sense of human understanding. Journey ..which bottles down to LOVE !!

A Coffee Lover Like me Loves it mostly it has frothing of Chocolate, Cinnamon , Nutmeg , Caramel & some spices which is needed Yet The aroma of Blends with Vibha scales to all new level !!

Edited by shanti05 - 25 December 2014 at 12:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014star1315SuperChillz1-sudha-kiranpri-Swetha-

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Agree this show is a class apart...
Firstly can't believe it belongs to Balaji...though Ekta did say this show is a complete turn around from her usual norm of shows.

The premise of the show, the writing is way above the usual Indian TV drama concepts.

A very classy show with top notch actors giving their best...

I must say, most of the time viewers have complained about badly written characters or botched up writing, but here day in day out you get quality epis.

It feels more like a Pakistani drama marvel..concise writing, tight script and flawless performances.

Indian TV has changed for the better with ADHY.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014SuperChillz1-sudha--Swetha-

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you and all posts. It is the first time I am seeing such natural acting, be it naani and Vikram, Shobha and Vikram. Only one person grating on my nerves, Sarika, and I hope she gets sorted out quickly and does not hog the limelight like in all other serials where the villain always has the upper hand.
Also want positivism to have the last say as compared to the usual saas bahu where themes are dragged just for the sake of it. 
Garu  and her family matter is looking forced.
The person to be facing greatest trouble would be sharda, who would she support her daughter or daughter in law, lets wait and see.

Shiningstar2014-sudha-

Go to top