Pam is a headache and chewing gum!!

amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I seriously thought we'll have some good substance in this episode, but again Pam and her shouts and threats.
Pam is so threatened by Ragini, simply because she is guilty. She knows she has said some lies which might come out if Neil and Ragini came togther and that will be the end of her dominance.she is so loud, its annoying. I am glad agam has guts to stand against her.๐Ÿ‘The whole persona of Pam is so empowering and domineering. 
Nivi no comments about her, what Pam is begging her to help her and all. Off course she is here for that only, U dnt have to beg her.

Sunny tai and Pam scene was unnecessary!! Yaar now it has started to become typical kekta serial. 

CHEWING GUM!! kheechte jao, kheechte jao. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

This is the benefit of unlimited characters.
Edited by aati1429 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
And this is the pitfall of having uninspired writers . Total waste
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I don't care abt pam...she is annoying and irritating...thats not a surprise at all...

one thing has confirmed by dimpy...pam is not married...so suhani can't be her daughter...her nature is such that...no mens can stand her...looking at her nature...so suhani is not her daughter w/o wedlock
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashwini Kalsekar was FABULOUS as MAHAM ANGA
why is she acting all Loud n wannabe bad vamp??
Such a fab body of work from
CID
K STREET
KASAMH SE
marathi shows
N now its like she is paid for bad acting
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

CID
K STREET
KASAMH SE
marathi shows

And she was great as Wasuli's Munni in Golmaal as well. ๐Ÿ˜†
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sunny Tai and Pam's scene wasn't funny, it was so so stupid and irrelevant. I thought Sunny tai was going to finally open her big mouth for once and give it back to Pam, but nope Pam even shut her mouth which wasn't a surprise because Pam is so dominating and no wonder she's not married, what man in his right mind would want a wife like her. LOL
Pam and the snake scenes so hard to watch. I had to kind off skip their scene until Aagham came. I am so glad Aagham walked off while Pam was shouting at him. Good boy. 

amazingneira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I don't care abt pam...she is annoying and irritating...thats not a surprise at all...

one thing has confirmed by dimpy...pam is not married...so suhani can't be her daughter...her nature is such that...no mens can stand her...looking at her nature...so suhani is not her daughter w/o wedlock

some things are good. Suhani and Pam are two opposites they cant be related and I am thankful that confusion is solved.

I seriously cant understand why to be so hyper wenever anyone says Ragini๐Ÿ˜•. She is like jungli billi, aankhen noch legi๐Ÿ˜†.

I want an episode without Pam. Cant she go to America for some urgent work. Please CVs send her on holiday and give my TV some quite moments.๐Ÿ˜†
amazingneira thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Sunny Tai and Pam's scene wasn't funny, it was so so stupid and irrelevant. I thought Sunny tai was going to finally open her big mouth for once and give it back to Pam, but nope Pam even shut her mouth which wasn't a surprise because Pam is so dominating and no wonder she's not married, what man in his right mind would want a wife like her. LOL

Pam and the snake scenes so hard to watch. I had to kind off skip their scene until Aagham came. I am so glad Aagham walked off while Pam was shouting at him. Good boy. 

So true. I mean what were they trying to convey to us. We know it all. Just unnecessary scenes, they wont give them trp's. just a way to get more episodes.๐Ÿ˜ก
amazingneira thumbnail

Originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

CID
K STREET
KASAMH SE
marathi shows

NO i wont doubt her acting. She is doing fabulous job of what she is told. It is so good that we are actually hating the whole character and may be thats what is the purpose of vamp.

I appreciate her acting, just not the character Pam.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice thread.  100% agree.
I am already put off by the entry of Nivedita.  now my biggest nightmare is how long before nivedita will say she is pregnant with neil's child even though she might not be.
this to happen when neil finds out the truth about ragini and aman. 
typical ekta shows - ragini will make sacrifice.