India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Pam is a headache and chewing gum!!

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I seriously thought we'll have some good substance in this episode, but again Pam and her shouts and threats.
Pam is so threatened by Ragini, simply because she is guilty. She knows she has said some lies which might come out if Neil and Ragini came togther and that will be the end of her dominance.she is so loud, its annoying. I am glad agam has guts to stand against her.ClapThe whole persona of Pam is so empowering and domineering. 
Nivi no comments about her, what Pam is begging her to help her and all. Off course she is here for that only, U dnt have to beg her.

Sunny tai and Pam scene was unnecessary!! Yaar now it has started to become typical kekta serial. 

CHEWING GUM!! kheechte jao, kheechte jao. AngryAngry

This is the benefit of unlimited characters.

Edited by aati1429 - 25 December 2014 at 11:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

phibiluvrr1mangalorephotofreakexoLarmyilovecrepesSiddhi_anitarani

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
And this is the pitfall of having uninspired writers . Total waste

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreamazingneiraexoLarmy

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I don't care abt pam...she is annoying and irritating...thats not a surprise at all...

one thing has confirmed by dimpy...pam is not married...so suhani can't be her daughter...her nature is such that...no mens can stand her...looking at her nature...so suhani is not her daughter w/o wedlock
ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Ashwini Kalsekar was FABULOUS as MAHAM ANGA
why is she acting all Loud n wannabe bad vamp??
Such a fab body of work from
CID
K STREET
KASAMH SE
marathi shows
N now its like she is paid for bad acting
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

Ashwini Kalsekar was FABULOUS as MAHAM ANGA
why is she acting all Loud n wannabe bad vamp??
Such a fab body of work from
CID
K STREET
KASAMH SE
marathi shows
N now its like she is paid for bad acting

And she was great as Wasuli's Munni in Golmaal as well. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiralovely_ladypoetic

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Sunny Tai and Pam's scene wasn't funny, it was so so stupid and irrelevant. I thought Sunny tai was going to finally open her big mouth for once and give it back to Pam, but nope Pam even shut her mouth which wasn't a surprise because Pam is so dominating and no wonder she's not married, what man in his right mind would want a wife like her. LOL
Pam and the snake scenes so hard to watch. I had to kind off skip their scene until Aagham came. I am so glad Aagham walked off while Pam was shouting at him. Good boy. 

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

I don't care abt pam...she is annoying and irritating...thats not a surprise at all...

one thing has confirmed by dimpy...pam is not married...so suhani can't be her daughter...her nature is such that...no mens can stand her...looking at her nature...so suhani is not her daughter w/o wedlock

some things are good. Suhani and Pam are two opposites they cant be related and I am thankful that confusion is solved.

I seriously cant understand why to be so hyper wenever anyone says RaginiConfused. She is like jungli billi, aankhen noch legiLOL.

I want an episode without Pam. Cant she go to America for some urgent work. Please CVs send her on holiday and give my TV some quite moments.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalore

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Sunny Tai and Pam's scene wasn't funny, it was so so stupid and irrelevant. I thought Sunny tai was going to finally open her big mouth for once and give it back to Pam, but nope Pam even shut her mouth which wasn't a surprise because Pam is so dominating and no wonder she's not married, what man in his right mind would want a wife like her. LOL
Pam and the snake scenes so hard to watch. I had to kind off skip their scene until Aagham came. I am so glad Aagham walked off while Pam was shouting at him. Good boy. 

So true. I mean what were they trying to convey to us. We know it all. Just unnecessary scenes, they wont give them trp's. just a way to get more episodes.Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index