Mujhey toh lagg raha hai mujhey hi santa bankar chimni se kudna padega

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hahahahah so funny the way sonali said that dialogues..but really children when they zid pakdo n start eating the head.it reallly makes ur desparate ...hahahha have seen it with tiny nephews n nieces πŸ˜‰this dialogue by sonali was soooper funny..almost like it was her own improvisation..so impromptu ..u think so too? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiningstar2014 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
D innocence of Jiyu n Rehaan makes adhy more beautiful n pure Jiyu is so intelligent she was asking who will come disguising Santa πŸ˜† they assumed its their own bhootnath uncle
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. My kids especially my 10 year old who just had her birthday was like that telling me is santa real or its just our parents who give us gifts!!

Loved the way sonali was talking very natural,

Originally posted by: Shiningstar2014

D innocence of Jiyu n Rehaan makes adhy more beautiful n pure Jiyu is so intelligent she was asking who will come disguising Santa πŸ˜† they assumed its their own bhootnath uncle

jiyu is really sharp ..anyway kids these days beat us hollow withtheir logic nbrains πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shanti05

I agree. My kids especially my 10 year old who just had her birthday was like that telling me is santa real or its just our parents who give us gifts!!

Loved the way sonali was talking very natural,

hahaha another thong is the toothfairy legends ..hahaha they all know its just their moms ndads.. Sometimes they play along..poor kids they also have to be kids ..but yes sonali takes such genuine care of her onscreenkids..i can see that angelic moltherly glow n gleam in her eyes n face..sigh!! I find every woman who is a mother so beautiful cos of this show...😊