Laut Aao Trisha

India-Forums

Laut Aao Trisha
Laut Aao Trisha

i always had a thought but didn't pay much attention..

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i always thought why does varsha gets involved in kabir's case
she is a doctor and till kushan no patient of the same case ever approached her
i always thought that even if kabir is her patient then ok talk personal things with him and why are you talking about a "high profile" case which is though not shown but confidential
but i still brushed away those thoughts that producer  has selected a safe role for her so there is no chance of she being involved from any angle
but then its a possibility that she must have shot trisha or hired someone for that
probably the guy who is blackmailing lavanya is varsha's son as nothing is mentioned about that unborn child
i also found one thing very symbolic if this old psychatrist is associated with the case
so probably the new doctor of  trisha aditya(i don't remember the name)can also be associated with it
as prateek was walking down thinking about where he saw varsha trisha n aditya appeared in front of him
and he started being his usual irritating,egoistic,arrogant selfLOL
it must be going through in his head that if there was a relation between middle class girl and him then probably there can be a relation between this middle class doctor and  his daughter as well it seemed too symbolic to explain
i also feel that maybe this doctor of trisha is prateek's child from varsha
as you know both are doctors so it can give a good twistLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bina40ShopnilasundaraSanaKan157Mehek25

shoppingg Senior Member
shoppingg
shoppingg

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
that might be an interesting twist. It my be true. I had the feeling that varsha had been involved in the case all along somehow.
harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Its a good point.  Varsha would never have forgot Prateek for what he did to her and she also lost her parents because of him.

Whether she is the one who arranged for the second shooter or not , we might not know now itself.  May be she did not want to kill Trisha but just avenge Prateek

The set up for Kushan shooting Prateek was not known to any outsider.  So it might have been Varsha who changed the blank bullets into real ones.  But then again it was she who insisted on Prateek wearing the bullet proof jacket (Kabir is shown thanking her for this as Prateek was adamant and did not want to wear the jacket).

Coming to Dr.Aditya Srivastava - May be he might turn out to be the son of Prateek and Varsha.  May be not also. If he is Varsha's son then he would be half brother to Trisha.  

And secondly, they showed that Aditya is the brother of Ananya who was Trisha's classmate.  Is Ananya the girl, whom Trisha used to hate so much, but still prayed for her father's health as he was suffering from some terminal illness?

They way they are showing Aditya - may be even he has a bitter past with Swaikas.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sundara

sundara Senior Member
sundara
sundara

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Varsha wouldn't want Kabir to be in trouble by letting Prateek go in front of Kushan without bullet proof. But why replace bullets in the first place if she knew that her friend Kabir  is planning this to bring Kushan back to normal mental state?
May be she just wanted to give Prateek the threat of being killed but not actually killing him yet. If Varsha is not involved in all this at all then the flashback becomes pointless. 

Before  coming to see Kabir for the first time in this series , probably she had read enough from the papers that she could use those to get closure for her own case. She probably decided just to watch the fun by being a dormant villain until the right time comes to attack Prateek Swine all by herself ..oops Swaika..

She still need not even lift a finger and make herself a criminal.  She could still carry on as usual and watch Prateek live in hell as a result of the other enemies he had made. She might become an active villain soon after Lavanya is arrested ..because after that the only possible suspect out to plot Prateek would be Varsha :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i think aditya n varsha is brother sister n he shot trisha for revenge..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index