Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Vishal Vashishtha- The ONLY silver-lining. (Page 3)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Since I knew about Baldev being framed for Nihal's murder, it was so obvious that Vishal is going to nail the scene perfectly where Baldev discovers Nihal's dead body and damn what a scene it actually turned out to be! He exceeded my expectations.. He was more than just perfect! I got goosebumps and had my eyes moist.. The way he reacted, the shock, the grief to lose his chachoo forever and the fear to see that he has been killed with the rod from his own jeep - so many emotions overwhelming him at once!!! My heart is so heavy right now :'( Highlight of the episode is when he looks at Ranvi with a lil bit of hope, and wanting to say that he's innocent but gets disappointed in return to realize that Ranvi again didnt believe him :(

Apart from that, the bond that Baldev shared with his Nihal Chachoo *sigh* I really loved NiDev! Well it seemed so well that for him, everything has completely ended... He must be thinking that Ranvi not believing him means Veera will not trust him again and leave him :'( I just hope he knows it soon that Veera trusts him and that he's not alone this time!! He needs her so bad :( Why is Vishal so good?? He is already carrying this pathetic track on his shoulder all by himself... He stole the show!!! *hats off*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

balveeraVishAnapri_tanvizainabawoon

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Chaachu died and i was choking and crying for baldev, That sums it all up! Baldev was probably the best thing that happened to Vishal's career as yet and vishal as baldev is *hands down* the best thing that has happened to this show!!!the transformation of the several differant emotions baldev went thru in a matter of seconds when he saw nihaal dead uff!! The feels god!!CryCry And that last shot where he desperately  looks  at ranvi hoping that he will believe his innocence and the shear disappointment, oh god that one look!!!CryCryHis eyes! god they speak a thousand words man,bomb of expressions of emotions that hit you right in heart every single time!!! Really out of  words to praise vishal, he is just fabulous and mindblowing, i've said this earlier and i'll say it again if baldev were to lose his voice someday we will still feel and connect to him the most!!! Vish deserves all the credit for that and standing ovationClap Approve he rocks CoolHug some characters are made for certain ppl, baldev was made for vishal, they are  match made in heaven!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanviTeriGalliyanMaaneetDeewangijanvi0513overactor

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Bidzie_

Since I knew about Baldev being framed for Nihal's murder, it was so obvious that Vishal is going to nail the scene perfectly where Baldev discovers Nihal's dead body and damn what a scene it actually turned out to be! He exceeded my expectations.. He was more than just perfect! I got goosebumps and had my eyes moist.. The way he reacted, the shock, the grief to lose his chachoo forever and the fear to see that he has been killed with the rod from his own jeep - so many emotions overwhelming him at once!!! My heart is so heavy right now :'( Highlight of the episode is when he looks at Ranvi with a lil bit of hope, and wanting to say that he's innocent but gets disappointed in return to realize that Ranvi again didnt believe him :(

Apart from that, the bond that Baldev shared with his Nihal Chachoo *sigh* I really loved NiDev! Well it seemed so well that for him, everything has completely ended... He must be thinking that Ranvi not believing him means Veera will not trust him again and leave him :'( I just hope he knows it soon that Veera trusts him and that he's not alone this time!! He needs her so bad :( Why is Vishal so good?? He is already carrying this pathetic track on his shoulder all by himself... He stole the show!!! *hats off*
honestly vish has carried every pathetic track since post leap on his shoulder alone! I sat thru every single episode of the singer track only to catch a glimpse of baldevLOL

Edited by zainabawoon - 25 December 2014 at 2:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvijanvi0513MaaneetDeewangi_SilentSoul_

janvi0513 IF-Sizzlerz
janvi0513
janvi0513

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I was trembling watching today's scene, it was the definition of perfection. Vishal was fab in the emotional scenes, the way he expressed his grief as baldev had just left me speechless.
Truly Vishal is the silver lining, he gives life to the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvizainabawoonMaaneetDeewangi

feck Goldie
feck
feck

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
For months he has been pulling the show almost single handedly. Digangana has always tried to give her best as well, but still Vishal is the only charm of the show. This guy must go a long way as he is only 22. Take a bow lad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnazainabawoonMaaneetDeewangi

Go to top