12 [14.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

yuri you have raised a good point! many love stories are epic because the lovers die for each other and then end of the story but in case of stories like real Akbar the great and hira kuwari we do not know the exact facts but it seems that they must have come out of the cultural and religious differences and eventually become each others strength by being a positive influence in each other's life..Akbar was close to HK's clan and that shows how much he trusted and felt close to them and the main link must have been HK's efforts for being a loyal wife! therefor i will go with the love story in which the two individuals actually live their life together and fight the hurdles together to come out as winners together at the end!
Mandy dear mere dil ki baat kah di tumne Now I get answer of my one question why real Akbar and Hk is not remebered as great lovers because they didnt die for each other They live together just think about the situation of HK women of Harem ready to die for attention of Akbar she doesnt know anything about her hubby culture neither she had google nor any supporter from inside. Akbar' harem doesnt lacks of pretty women but he find his beloved in Hk. Thousand of compromises and adjustment they must had done to comfoy with each other but this wasnt valued much because no one cares about adjustment much What they doesnt face together death of childs to rebellion of child.They was with each other for every thin and thick but its sad they didnt valued that much and I personally believes that EK didnt justice to there story. In my opinion destruction is always easy root but creation is tough root to follow and why people claim Akbar as villain of SA story just look at this from his perspective Aftermath of SA marriage Anar doesnt know anything of politics and royal mannerism soon people starting disobeying her. look at mindset of 16 century people dancer never respected in society at that time unlike today's world.so disobeying and avoiding her will be there. and what salim can do to restore her pride. honestly you cant get respect and love forcefully. Being a king and queen its necessary to be respected by your public look at the father who goes barefoot for this child to Ajmersharif and what he returned to his parents rebellion mana pyaar bhi jaroori hai par maa baap ke pyaar ka koi mol nahi Maa baap ka pyaar anmol hai I dont write anything to offend SA fans this is just my POV

Here I disagree that people do not respect a commoner as queen

Hamida bano was a commoner
Nur Jahan a widow commoner
Mumtaz Mahal a commoner
Rani Roopmati a commoner
Jhansi ki rani a commoner
Mastani a commoner

Did not Akbar himself marry commoners and widows or divorce? So how can he object to his sons marrying commoner or widows? Is this not double standard?

Look at current CMs/PMs majority commoner do we not respect

People value ability and post and not commoner or royal
So like others may be anarkali would learn too

Edited by myviewprem - 25 December 2014 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yurimehta11-Rema-

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Originally posted by yurimehta11

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

yuri you have raised a good point! many love stories are epic because the lovers die for each other and then end of the story but in case of stories like real Akbar the great and hira kuwari we do not know the exact facts but it seems that they must have come out of the cultural and religious differences and eventually become each others strength by being a positive influence in each other's life..Akbar was close to HK's clan and that shows how much he trusted and felt close to them and the main link must have been HK's efforts for being a loyal wife! therefor i will go with the love story in which the two individuals actually live their life together and fight the hurdles together to come out as winners together at the end!
Mandy dear mere dil ki baat kah di tumne Now I get answer of my one question why real Akbar and Hk is not remebered as great lovers because they didnt die for each other They live together just think about the situation of HK women of Harem ready to die for attention of Akbar she doesnt know anything about her hubby culture neither she had google nor any supporter from inside. Akbar' harem doesnt lacks of pretty women but he find his beloved in Hk. Thousand of compromises and adjustment they must had done to comfoy with each other but this wasnt valued much because no one cares about adjustment much What they doesnt face together death of childs to rebellion of child.They was with each other for every thin and thick but its sad they didnt valued that much and I personally believes that EK didnt justice to there story. In my opinion destruction is always easy root but creation is tough root to follow and why people claim Akbar as villain of SA story just look at this from his perspective Aftermath of SA marriage Anar doesnt know anything of politics and royal mannerism soon people starting disobeying her. look at mindset of 16 century people dancer never respected in society at that time unlike today's world.so disobeying and avoiding her will be there. and what salim can do to restore her pride. honestly you cant get respect and love forcefully. Being a king and queen its necessary to be respected by your public look at the father who goes barefoot for this child to Ajmersharif and what he returned to his parents rebellion mana pyaar bhi jaroori hai par maa baap ke pyaar ka koi mol nahi Maa baap ka pyaar anmol hai I dont write anything to offend SA fans this is just my POV

</div>
<div>

</div>
<font size="2">Here I disagree that people do not respect a commoner as queen </font>

<font size="2">Hamida bano was a commoner </font>

<font size="2">Nur Jahan a widow commoner</font>

<font size="2">Mumtaz Mahal a commoner </font>

<font size="2">Rani Roopmati a commoner</font>

<font size="2">Jhansi ki rani a commoner</font>

<font size="2">Mastani a commoner</font>

<font size="2">Did not Akbar himself marry commoners and widows or divorce? So how can he object to his sons marrying commoner or widows? Is this not double standard?</font>

<font size="2">Look at current CMs/PMs majority commonerdo we not respect</font>

<font size="2">People value ability and post and not commoner or royal</font>

<font size="2">So like others may be anarkali would learn too</font>

<div>

Anarkali was a dancer not a
normal commoner prem
I am not against commners but standard of that time for dancers is like
raja ka beta hoke naachnewali se shaadi kar li
ab ek naachne wali hamari rani banegi
its hard to digest for normal people
all people you mentioned above are just commoner not dancers that is my point correct me if I am wrong

and regarding this series Jalal was ready to marry dancer benzir so Ill love to watch

how cvs will justify his action against SA marriage and what grounds they will use?

Edited by yurimehta11 - 25 December 2014 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSaf

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I don't saw anything about sa so a fictional love story is like a fictional movie
jodha akbar for me is reality
akbar and heer kunwar love impreaaions still present in fateh pur sikri agra fort
the places had essence of there souls mehak hai jar jagah
The two lived life for eachother with eachother facing all odds
The journey was not easy but there togetherness make it beautiful priceless

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yurimehta11SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.-Felicity-DazzilerDizzySonaLuvZaSafSusan.Dsouza

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
ja 

yurimehta11-Felicity-Susan.Dsouza

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Salim AnarkaliHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yurimehta11

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
nice poll 
Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
guys please dnt compare JA to any one sab ko pata hai konsa best hai

.GreekPrincess.-Felicity-preetgurti

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
For me the best love story is that of JA...
nd no one can replace them.. not even SA...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon-Felicity-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index