Laut Aao Trisha
Laut Aao Trisha

Prateek - Varsha flashback...interesting twist

sundara Senior Member
sundara
sundara

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Finally, they showed both sides of the story of Prateek-Varsha' s past  . Wow
This definitely does open a new twist . What had happened to Varsha in the past due to Prateek is much much worse than what had happened to Kushaan 's career.

Poor Varsha was punished so badly by Prateek for a simple slap that she gave to Prateek's friend. OH MY GOD.  To woo her and make her pregnant and helpless is too much of a punishment for a slap ...

Varsha might be the second shooter for all we know and also the one who replaced the fake bullets with real bullets.  The voiceover   guy that blackmails Lavanya could be Varsha's illegitimate son from Prateek's bad behaviour.   This is my theory,

So Mom and Son planning to take revenge on the happy Swaika family ...  I really do HOPE so.

The fact that Varsha is Kabir's close friend helps her get minute details about what's happening in Prateek's life . But in front of Kabir , Varsha seems not so interested in all that except for Kabir's own life. If that's the case, she has put on a very goood act so far..Splendid  Big smile
If Kabir comes to know this and all this been happening right behind his back by his own psychiatrist , he would be SHOCKED to the MAX  LOLLOL   Shocked

The funny thing was to digest Prateek and Lavanya in cool college outfits :D  LOLROFL

Edited by sundara - 25 December 2014 at 10:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI-Swetha-

SanaKan157 Senior Member
SanaKan157
SanaKan157

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
And here I thought that being producer of the show she jus wanted some screen space next to the " HOT " Acp of the show and the " Powerful " CEO but this is interesting. Produce a show and make urself a suspect 

sundaraJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I LOVED the twist. Omg and I thought Prateek would fall for her & clear Kabir's path to get to Amrita Ji ROFL
Hahaha those college outfits were weird- especially Lavanya's look. LOL But still the twist was way too SUPERB to overlook all this. Clap
I thinkkk Varsha (Jahnavi) made a HUGE mistake by coming in front of Prateek. I mean WHO can forget a girl like that? Especially when they had gotten into a relationship in the past & he was accused for the death of her parents. If she's really come back to get her revenge, and ifff she's part of all this, then it was really immaturish for her to think that Prateek would've forgotten Jahnavi & he would leave her alone when she tells him she's 'Varsha' Confused

sundara-Swetha-

monikameghan Senior Member
monikameghan
monikameghan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched the episode yet. But ever since varsha has entered the show I have had my doubts on her. I did not know her story but I always thought that she was too much involved in Trisha's case. She was always inquiring about the case from Kabir in her very natural "doctor inquiring about patient " way. But still it is all very confusing. Because she was not involved in Trisha's kidnapping as they have shown the story so far. She was also not involved in bomb blast. But she did mention to Kabir once that sometimes a person is so helpless that he wants to do anything to that person who has caused so much pain to that person. She also said Prateek Swaika might have countless such enemies who want to take revenge on him and he might not even remember whom he has hurt over the years.!!

So very interesting post. Can't wait to see what happened. But I still don't know how versha is going to be fit in all the mess that we have seen so far. It is going to be interesting watch.

Edited by monikameghan - 25 December 2014 at 5:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sundaraJAHHNAVI-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
@TM
Agree with u! Approve
IMO, 2nd Shooter is either Varsha or its Varsha's son. 
I was Shocked to Prateek behave in such a way with her.. 
So Varsha has so much anger and has a very good valid reason to see Prateek dead.. coz of what all he did to her life!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sundara

sundara Senior Member
sundara
sundara

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

. If she's really come back to get her revenge, and ifff she's part of all this, then it was really immaturish for her to think that Prateek would've forgotten Jahnavi & he would leave her alone when she tells him she's 'Varsha' Confused

Prateek can't even remember that his own sister gave him a threatening message so he didn't even suspect her for the bomb blast which happened just recently. 

The college affair and incident happened way in the past. Since then he must have collected even more sins by tormenting other innocent people.  Also he thinks a woman can't do anything.  So even if Varsha is in front of his eyes, she would be least suspected by him. He would still blame Amy who has nothing to do with this as there is no doormat like Amy who is keeping quiet for all the rubbish Prateek keeps saying. 

Edited by sundara - 25 December 2014 at 9:32pm

JAHHNAVI-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top