Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

INCONVENIENT RELATIONS book 2 NOW AND FOREVER Chap 5 link 15 (Page 8)

yagavarthini Groupbie
yagavarthini
yagavarthini

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
DONE!

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hi guys! 

The giveaway is done. And I'm unhappy none of you have won the copy. 

BUT----

I don't want to disappoint any of my loyal readers particularly those who want to read the story but have no means to obtain the book. (lack access to a credit card or live in a country where the book is not available.) I've contacted a few who have got in touch with me expressing their frustration. 

I'm happy to give out a few copies to those who want them. All I ask in return is that you spread the word about the book to your friends, follow me on FB and twitter. Coz there's a chance for you to also get copies of The Accidental Wife when it comes out. I know you want to read that one!!

Please download the free kindle app and sample chapters from the Amazon website. Links provided on my blog

https://simikrao.wordpress.com/

So if you want the book please post your desire here on this thread and pm me your email address. I'd also like to know you real name and where you live. I may not be able to give the copies to everyone so hurry up!!

Love, 

Simi

https://www.facebook.com/simikrao
https://twitter.com/simikrao

Edited by simikr - 16 January 2015 at 2:57pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tvcvashitha235tavammsss333snowgudmomi78aan-rishvasavi_sriCrazy_ArshiLove-BlossomsNi33Abhiya4lifemadhurishshanakyasharan

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thank u so much dear for giving this wonderful opportunity for ur loyal readers. I m so glad...thank u.
u have asked nothing much in return... its just to spread a word abt ur novel... I have lots of good things to say abt it & Ask our friends to follow u in fb & Twitter..which i will do for sure.
hope i pay & Get ur next book "Accidental wife" which happened to be my first story to read of urs & I fell in love with ur writings right then so i ll be looking forward to read it & Before it get published i seriously will try to make arrangements for credit card...
thank u.
god bless u.

sudha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni33

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Thank u so much dear for giving this wonderful opportunity for ur loyal readers. I m so glad...thank u.
u have asked nothing much in return... its just to spread a word abt ur novel... I have lots of good things to say abt it & Ask our friends to follow u in fb & Twitter..which i will do for sure.
hope i pay & Get ur next book "Accidental wife" which happened to be my first story to read of urs & I fell in love with ur writings right then so i ll be looking forward to read it & Before it get published i seriously will try to make arrangements for credit card...
thank u.
god bless u.

sudha.

My pleasure Sudha!

Please check your email Big smile and read the tale of Grey and Bee 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni33madhurish

ashitha235 Senior Member
ashitha235
ashitha235

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for considering giving few copies to your loyal readers... you need not ask as i have already told  my book worm friends about your novelSmile

simikr

tvcv Groupbie
tvcv
tvcv

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hi Simi ,
  Thank you for giving this wonderful opportunity to your readers...I was little dishearten that I would not be able to read "An Incurable Insanity" further but thanks to you I might just end up reading it...I am so glad
You just asked to spread a word about your novel in return ...you won't believe I have already made few of my friends go through "The Accidental Wife" and they really have good things to say about it..Hope when it will hit the market I will be in a position to buy it ...
Thanks
Sayantani

simikr

Crazy_Arshi IF-Dazzler
Crazy_Arshi
Crazy_Arshi

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot simi for the gift.
I'll definitely comment on amazon after reading it and tell my friends too about your novel.And before An Accidental wife gets published i'll try to make arrangement for debit card.

simikr

noiseygirl IF-Dazzler
noiseygirl
noiseygirl

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
sIMI TRUELY U R A DARLING
THANKS A TON

simikr

Go to top