Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

INCONVENIENT RELATIONS book 2 NOW AND FOREVER Chap 5 link 15 (Page 14)

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma88

Originally posted by simikr

Originally posted by uma88

I finally read that.. Very nice start..waiting to know more about this lovely pair simi, update soon and thanks once again for writing this part 2 and informing us here

Hi Uma!

Thanks for reading and commenting. This story is actually a continuation of Book 1. So it'd be nice if you read that first to get a good feel for the story and the characters before reading Book 2.

It's actually available as an Ebook on Amazon.in.

You can get it for only125/-

And I'll really appreciate it if you follow me on wattpad and comment there. :)

Thanks!

Simi
Thank u simi dear, am planning to buy ur book by next week possibly, wil inform u soon.
And wil surely follow u on whatsapp

You're welcome Uma!

And its Wattpad dear!

Also do join my FB group too-- I'll be posting news and updates there! :D

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noiseygirl

read the all chapters u posted dear
it's lovely
just a mindblowing hot start dear
simi keep it up

Thank you Shuvra!! Embarrassed
simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love-Blossoms

i have posted my reviews abt book 1 on the site u gave plss do check it out

I did see it. Thanks a lot!

I'm writing season 2 on Wattpad. Posted 3 chapters already. Its called 'NOW and FOREVER. Do follow me there!

Also join my FB group to get updates on THE ACCIDENTAL WIFE and all my other works! :D

Ni33 IF-Rockerz
Ni33
Ni33

Posted: 17 February 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late review Simi di, but as you know I've been busy. But I finally got some free time to type it down. Hope you like it...

I usually do not read this type of genre. But the author captivated me with a couple of chapters from her upcoming release Accidental Wife, the second book in the Arranged Match. Knowing her writing style, I couldn't wait to read this book.
The author elaborated the story with such an explicitly that makes you visualize each little thing, and making you believe that you are actually there witnessing all of it. She mixed different types of humor together with romance, anguish, dreams and so much more in a way that not many authors can. I would like to say that Simi K. Rao succeeded to show that life isn't a bed of roses, not for a newlywed couple nor for a couple that were married for a couple of years. However this story mainly focuses on the newlyweds and how they face many obstacles along their way. Them fighting not only with each other and others but also with themselves and their inner demons. It's mainly these inner demons which both of the leads have, that get them sometimes into trouble. At the same time during all of this, they slowly learn what one another is like and slowly build a foundation of trust. However this trust is something so fragile that often scares both the leads. In my opinion its occurs often to the female lead called Ruhi Sharma, although she has justified reasons to question the trust between them. To know more you have to read the book! I'd like to clarify that the story has of course others characters as well that are equal essential to the story as the main leads. Each that play their own role and that contribute to the story to progress. This story takes you to a journey which is so captivating that you'll find yourself having a hard time to either close your book or your kindle app. I, for one, am looking forward for the sequel of this story and for the upcoming book The Accidental Wife!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simikrmadhurish

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni33

Sorry for the late review Simi di, but as you know I've been busy. But I finally got some free time to type it down. Hope you like it...

I usually do not read this type of genre. But the author captivated me with a couple of chapters from her upcoming release Accidental Wife, the second book in the Arranged Match. Knowing her writing style, I couldn't wait to read this book.
The author elaborated the story with such an explicitly that makes you visualize each little thing, and making you believe that you are actually there witnessing all of it. She mixed different types of humor together with romance, anguish, dreams and so much more in a way that not many authors can. I would like to say that Simi K. Rao succeeded to show that life isn't a bed of roses, not for a newlywed couple nor for a couple that were married for a couple of years. However this story mainly focuses on the newlyweds and how they face many obstacles along their way. Them fighting not only with each other and others but also with themselves and their inner demons. It's mainly these inner demons which both of the leads have, that get them sometimes into trouble. At the same time during all of this, they slowly learn what one another is like and slowly build a foundation of trust. However this trust is something so fragile that often scares both the leads. In my opinion its occurs often to the female lead called Ruhi Sharma, although she has justified reasons to question the trust between them. To know more you have to read the book! I'd like to clarify that the story has of course others characters as well that are equal essential to the story as the main leads. Each that play their own role and that contribute to the story to progress. This story takes you to a journey which is so captivating that you'll find yourself having a hard time to either close your book or your kindle app. I, for one, am looking forward for the sequel of this story and for the upcoming book The Accidental Wife!

Thanks Nina for such a wonderful review!Hug 
I hope you really did like the book--somehow I get the feeling you didn't in particular Ruhi's character. I know she does tend to get on the nerves sometimes or shall I say a lot of times! LOL All those who've read the book will agree and she's worse in Book 2 as she knows hubby dear is now truly entangled in her trap. Embarrassed

BTW correction! The Accidental Wife is not Book 2 in the series, its a stand alone book. I'm publishing Book 2 on wattpad and its called Now and Forever. Not sure you'd like it though.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurish

Ni33 IF-Rockerz
Ni33
Ni33

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged

I hope you really did like the book--somehow I get the feeling you didn't in particular Ruhi's character. I know she does tend to get on the nerves sometimes or shall I say a lot of times! LOL All those who've read the book will agree and she's worse in Book 2 as she knows hubby dear is now truly entangled in her trap. Embarrassed

BTW correction! The Accidental Wife is not Book 2 in the series, its a stand alone book. I'm publishing Book 2 on wattpad and its called Now and Forever. Not sure you'd like it though.. Confused

You welcome Simi di!Hug
I did like the book! And actually it was Ruhi I loved the most...LOL Thanks to her little pranks and traps she set for Shaan...LOL Yeah I read four chapters already on wattpad, I can already say that Shaan is doomed...ROFL

Ah, I thought the Accidental Wife was in the series... My mistake... LOL But I hope it didn't hurt to make some marketing for the book...WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simikrmadhurish

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

You welcome Simi di!Hug
I did like the book! And actually it was Ruhi I loved the most...LOL Thanks to her little pranks and traps she set for Shaan...LOL Yeah I read four chapters already on wattpad, I can already say that Shaan is doomed...ROFL

Ah, I thought the Accidental Wife was in the series... My mistake... LOL But I hope it didn't hurt to make some marketing for the book...WinkLOL

Thank Heavens. I got worried. But how come you don't comment Confused
Btw do read my new story Milan too--! 
I can't get enough advertising :) Good or BadWink
Ni33 IF-Rockerz
Ni33
Ni33

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Thank Heavens. I got worried. But how come you don't comment Confused
Btw do read my new story Milan too--! 
I can't get enough advertising :) Good or BadWink
Have to admit, my reading is way faster than my writing for one. Other reason it's been a really long while since I actually commented on a story... Ask Sudha she can vouch for me...LOL I still haven't commented on her stories...LOL Let alone others... ROFL And three which is a worn out excuse by now, too much work piled up...LOL I'm amazed that I found time to write that review...LOL Which was short and doesn't sound like me, well I think I was in my school mode while writing it...LOL

There no such thing as bad advertising right?Wink

Edited by Ni33 - 19 February 2015 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

Go to top