Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

INCONVENIENT RELATIONS book 2 NOW AND FOREVER Chap 5 link 15 (Page 11)

noiseygirl IF-Dazzler
noiseygirl
noiseygirl

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simikr

Originally posted by noiseygirl

Simi m facing prob downloading books yaar :(
I was too eager to read
it's really painful

Its more painful for me. 
It appears like you've claimed the book. Please try to download it on your laptop but you need to get the free kindle reading app first.

maybe you can ask madhurish or Nina for help as they've been able to download it successfully. You could also ask Amazon.In customer service via email. They are usually very prompt and helpful. 

Unfortunately I'm not able to help you further as I don't usually receive ebooks as gifts :(

done and read it also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noiseygirl

Inconvenient Relation- The book contains an inconvenient love story... Love the every bit of this book. The characters in this book r so alive Main character of this story - Ruhi and Shaan Ruhi an educated smart girl represents the Sweet Indian girl who loves her parents and have so much dream about her Marriage ... As a girl she has many dream from her marriage basically from her husband but all shattered in her wedding night.I really feeling bad for Ruhi... on that moment ... Shaan an handsome man with a nyc heart...but I think he is little dumb :P and not man enough to say the truth .He should say the truth of his relation b4 mrg. Simi Love the introduction of ur story ...U started it very nicely :) Love the way u express their feelings And THanks for using Bangla :P As I am bangali it's really nice to see u using it as u r 1 of my fab writer Mr. gosh is really a good frnd of ruhi as a role of brother Last think is that I am supporting Ruhi ...I think she suffered without any reason but hope they will be reunited in next part :) And I want to give my stars Here : 5 out of 5 1 for the name 1 for the characters u made And 3 for the way u express thanks for giving me the chance to read it Stay blessed !!!!!!
1 more thing read it two times :P

Thank you Shuvra! :D
simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Now And Forever (Book 2 in the Arranged Match Series) Follow me on Wattpad as I pen the continuing journey of Shaan and Ruhi--http://www.wattpad.com/myworks/31552321

Hi Friends!

I know many of you have read 'Sweet Dreams' aka 'An Incurable Insanity' aka 'Inconvenient Relations' and have loved it!

As a gift to my loyal readers I've decided to continue the story of Shaan and Ruhi-- those two endearing hardheaded fools in love on Wattpad.

Its called NOW AND FOREVER

Please follow me there, read and share your comments. You know how much I like that! This is a story in progress-- a crazy, sexy romance with dollops of suspense and intrigue. I'm sure you'll love it!
Chap 1 has been posted. Check it out!

I won't be posting notifications. You should get them automatically if you follow me. I am TheWriteDoc

Loads of love!

Simi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zelja89momi78aan-rishLove-BlossomsAbhiya4lifemadhurish.Tanmaya.shanakyasharan-DZ-

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Now & Forever - Read d 1st chapter. It was just amazing. I never expected d story will begin where it ended. As u said i could vision easily this season is gonna be hot, spicy & Sexy...i m loving it!! Hehe...Ruhi is such a beguiling bitch. Poor shaan needs to run behind her to quench his thirst. Lol!! I m damn excited to read further.

simikr

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Season 2. And nice Poster simi. I am following u In wattpad.  I never thought its gonna have  another season. Waiting to read..

Edited by aan-rish - 26 January 2015 at 11:11pm

simikr

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I cldnt read the first book but read the second one the first part was just awesone n the way u described i have got maximum idea of ur
description if first book strange but i cld connect it easily how u have pictuarised this story both the characters r interesting n witty
waiting to read next part

simikr

noiseygirl IF-Dazzler
noiseygirl
noiseygirl

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
thanks

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Now & Forever - Read d 1st chapter. It was just amazing. I never expected d story will begin where it ended. As u said i could vision easily this season is gonna be hot, spicy & Sexy...i m loving it!! Hehe...Ruhi is such a beguiling bitch. Poor shaan needs to run behind her to quench his thirst. Lol!! I m damn excited to read further.

Aww.. thanks Sudha!

There's a lot more heat and spice to come minus any vulgarity. :D

madhurish

Go to top