Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

INCONVENIENT RELATIONS book 2 NOW AND FOREVER Chap 5 link 15 (Page 10)

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Felicitation for your debut novel "Inconvenient Relations" Simi dear
"LOVE - A temporary insanity curable by marriage" - Ambrose Bierce
When I started reading the book I read the above quote on the dedication page & I felt like, oh no! I have an entirely different opinion about LOVE...for me "Love is an Incurable Insanity" & there is no medication to cure love ever & then I read the line below the quote which is of the author's "this tale is attempt to prove the REVERSE..." then I got so excited...& I would say it's a Brilliant attempt by Ms. Simi K Rao & she has succeeded in it too. 
I Loved this book so much. The author has chiseled each & every character beautifully & expressed every single emotions, love, pain, passion, fear, serenity, ecstasy, possessiveness, tolerance & so... so brilliantly which touched my heart so deeply. I should give credits to the awesome dialogues...they are crisp, clear & amazing. I don't know whether i'm a slow reader or I read this book slowly relishing each & every moment & every scenes which the author has written so neatly & more in a realistic way without any exaggeration. I guess the latter one is damn true. Not even a single place I felt bored...It was so moving & interesting!!
"Inconvenient Relations" is a beautiful love journey of two people Shaan & Ruhi, who are entirely contrast in nature. Ruhi is such a sweet innocent fragile beautiful girl but she has an other side too where u could see a feisty fiery Ruhi who is very strong & independent with "i don't give a damn or take a shit" attitude. You might wonder whether Ruhi is the Goddess of Venus or the worst kind of Bitch?? haha...she is one mercurial character. No one could predict what she is thinking, yes, she thinks a lot, its hard for her hubby dearest to catch up with her horsey brain & to play mind games with her. In short she is brazen beauty. She is one awe-inspiring character.
Hmm... now what to say about Shaan?? He is my darling!! I love him so. He will be one dream husband for all girls. He is handsome, smart, intelligent, witty, gentle, a pure admirer & an ambitious young man who knows to respect women & love unconditionally & the Jealousy factor in him makes him hot, he is highly possessive & passionate for his lady love. he is a Mr. Perfect with some exceptions.
Shaan & Ruhi are one heaven made couple. But is their life a bed of roses?? No! Never! How could that be possible?? It's "Inconvenient Relations"...Shaan lead a life entirely different from that of Ruhi's. His one blunder ruined everything & made him pay for it till the end. His past jeopardize with his present & messed up all & Ruhi become the ultimate sufferer. Ruhi being a blushy newly wed bride had so much hopes & dream but all gets shattered over night, she felt betrayed & lost trust on her man whom she loved so much, that too so deep & so quick. After this heart break, She says love hurts...does really love hurts?? Did Shaan rectified his mistake on time?? Did he healed her pain?? Did Ruhi ever trusted Shaan again?? Did their Broken relationship mended or not?? To know more you ought to catch up with the book. 
Oh my! How could I miss one of my most favorite character of this lovely story?? Sunshine...i adore her so much. She just knows to live the life to the fullest by embracing love, romance & passion & take them as her companion to the grave yard. Not only her but all the characters in this story are so lively & realistic. I loved all the characters...Sujoy - a friend in need, Debo - sweet babhi, Anu - cute baby, Devayani - loving mom, Mr.C - ray of sunshine, Sajana - X factor, Rainbow boy surjit - smart kid, Rich - gentleman, Des - woman of disaster, Mr. Ahuja (sr.) - the person who made unknown damages, Mrs. Ahuja - Silent sufferer, Tony, Patrik & Andy - envy Shaan for possessing an angel  JJ - Gosh! This bird has a serious grudge on Shaan...each & every single characters were perfectly sketched!! Kudos to the writer!!   
"Love is like a WAR, easy to start, difficult to stop & never to forget" so is the love of BEE & GREY...
they had never ending silly fights but those fights were the base for their Inconvenient Relation...
Those fights made Shaan to fall head over heels for his wife Mrs. Firecracker, his Venus, his love, his life, his reason to breathe. Enjoyed every inch of this story.   
My hearty Thanks to the author for writing this excellent story & giving me a complimentary edition & taking me into the lovely journey of "Inconvenient Relation - Book 1 of Arranged match series" 
Looking Forward to read your next novel "The Accidental Wife" & also book 2 of Arranged match series...i want my Shaan & Ruhi back soon...i can bet & say your future works will also be as mind blowing & fabulous as this one.
BRAVO!!!
love,
sudha

Awww Thank you so much Sudha for this very detailed and flattering review! Hug

I hope I can deliver on your expectations Embarrassed

Simi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni33madhurish

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahithiRishab

. By the title of the book I m curious to read the book...
thanks for the opurtunity...
and congratulations for ur book and u really have a bright future ., n i will surely say to my friends abt ur novel looking forward for the accidental wife.
with love
sahithi

Thank you very much!
snowgud Senior Member
snowgud
snowgud

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for giving such a great opportunity to read your book.Will surely spread the word about the book to every one.I am very much interested and exited to read this story.And eagerly waiting for Accidental wife novel.I have sent you pm. Please check it Tongue

Edited by snowgud - 21 January 2015 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

Crazy_Arshi IF-Dazzler
Crazy_Arshi
Crazy_Arshi

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Inconvenient Relations- An Amazing
Journey from Arriange marriage to love
between two entirely different people
from two different world.
The Journey of Ruhi and Shaan was very
interesting and Intriguing from start to
end.After like every chapter I was like
what will happen next.How will these
two stubborn heads will react to each
others actions.
Inconvenient Relations a story about
Ruhi sharma and Shaan Ahuja who are
entirely contrast in nature.Ruhi a sweet
innocent,beautiful girl who is well
cultered but at the same she is bold &
independent who can fight and protect
herself.
And Shaan what to say about him ? A
wonderful husband and a dream boy ,a
perfect life partner a girl wish to
have.Smart ,Independent,Intelligent and
an Ambitious person who wants to
establish himself on his own.But his one
mistake made him suffer and rectify till
the end.
Shaan and Ruhi couple made for
eachother.Loved their love for each
other,their possessivness,concern for
each other,their silly fights ,their
friendship which made shaan to see ruhi
in a different light .
I loved this book so much..The author
has penned every emotion so beautifully
be it
love,passion,pain,fear,possessiveness,protectectiveness
and so...which has touch me deeply.It
was written in a very realistic
way.Enjoyed reading this story a lot.
Thanks a lot to the author for writing
this Amazing story & giving me a
complimentary edition of this amazing
book.
Looking forward to read your next novel
"Accidental Wife" which w'll loved it too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momi78simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_Arshi

Inconvenient Relations- An Amazing
Journey from Arriange marriage to love
between two entirely different people
from two different world.
The Journey of Ruhi and Shaan was very
interesting and Intriguing from start to
end.After like every chapter I was like
what will happen next.How will these
two stubborn heads will react to each
others actions.
Inconvenient Relations a story about
Ruhi sharma and Shaan Ahuja who are
entirely contrast in nature.Ruhi a sweet
innocent,beautiful girl who is well
cultered but at the same she is bold &
independent who can fight and protect
herself.
And Shaan what to say about him ? A
wonderful husband and a dream boy ,a
perfect life partner a girl wish to
have.Smart ,Independent,Intelligent and
an Ambitious person who wants to
establish himself on his own.But his one
mistake made him suffer and rectify till
the end.
Shaan and Ruhi couple made for
eachother.Loved their love for each
other,their possessivness,concern for
each other,their silly fights ,their
friendship which made shaan to see ruhi
in a different light .
I loved this book so much..The author
has penned every emotion so beautifully
be it
love,passion,pain,fear,possessiveness,protectectiveness
and so...which has touch me deeply.It
was written in a very realistic
way.Enjoyed reading this story a lot.
Thanks a lot to the author for writing
this Amazing story & giving me a
complimentary edition of this amazing
book.
Looking forward to read your next novel
"Accidental Wife" which w'll loved it too.

Thank you Arsheen EmbarrassedHug
noiseygirl IF-Dazzler
noiseygirl
noiseygirl

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Simi m facing prob downloading books yaar :(
I was too eager to read
it's really painful

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noiseygirl

Simi m facing prob downloading books yaar :(
I was too eager to read
it's really painful

Its more painful for me. 
It appears like you've claimed the book. Please try to download it on your laptop but you need to get the free kindle reading app first.

maybe you can ask madhurish or Nina for help as they've been able to download it successfully. You could also ask Amazon.In customer service via email. They are usually very prompt and helpful. 

Unfortunately I'm not able to help you further as I don't usually receive ebooks as gifts :(

noiseygirl

noiseygirl IF-Dazzler
noiseygirl
noiseygirl

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Inconvenient Relation- The book contains an inconvenient love story... Love the every bit of this book. The characters in this book r so alive Main character of this story - Ruhi and Shaan Ruhi an educated smart girl represents the Sweet Indian girl who loves her parents and have so much dream about her Marriage ... As a girl she has many dream from her marriage basically from her husband but all shattered in her wedding night.I really feeling bad for Ruhi... on that moment ... Shaan an handsome man with a nyc heart...but I think he is little dumb :P and not man enough to say the truth .He should say the truth of his relation b4 mrg. Simi Love the introduction of ur story ...U started it very nicely :) Love the way u express their feelings And THanks for using Bangla :P As I am bangali it's really nice to see u using it as u r 1 of my fab writer Mr. gosh is really a good frnd of ruhi as a role of brother Last think is that I am supporting Ruhi ...I think she suffered without any reason but hope they will be reunited in next part :) And I want to give my stars Here : 5 out of 5 1 for the name 1 for the characters u made And 3 for the way u express thanks for giving me the chance to read it Stay blessed !!!!!!
1 more thing read it two times :P

simikr

Go to top