simi keep it up

Thank you Shuvra!! 😳
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Love-Blossoms

i have posted my reviews abt book 1 on the site u gave plss do check it out

I did see it. Thanks a lot!

I'm writing season 2 on Wattpad. Posted 3 chapters already. Its called 'NOW and FOREVER. Do follow me there!

Also join my FB group to get updates on THE ACCIDENTAL WIFE and all my other works! :D

Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the late review Simi di, but as you know I've been busy. But I finally got some free time to type it down. Hope you like it...

I usually do not read this type of genre. But the author captivated me with a couple of chapters from her upcoming release Accidental Wife, the second book in the Arranged Match. Knowing her writing style, I couldn't wait to read this book.
The author elaborated the story with such an explicitly that makes you visualize each little thing, and making you believe that you are actually there witnessing all of it. She mixed different types of humor together with romance, anguish, dreams and so much more in a way that not many authors can. I would like to say that Simi K. Rao succeeded to show that life isn't a bed of roses, not for a newlywed couple nor for a couple that were married for a couple of years. However this story mainly focuses on the newlyweds and how they face many obstacles along their way. Them fighting not only with each other and others but also with themselves and their inner demons. It's mainly these inner demons which both of the leads have, that get them sometimes into trouble. At the same time during all of this, they slowly learn what one another is like and slowly build a foundation of trust. However this trust is something so fragile that often scares both the leads. In my opinion its occurs often to the female lead called Ruhi Sharma, although she has justified reasons to question the trust between them. To know more you have to read the book! I'd like to clarify that the story has of course others characters as well that are equal essential to the story as the main leads. Each that play their own role and that contribute to the story to progress. This story takes you to a journey which is so captivating that you'll find yourself having a hard time to either close your book or your kindle app. I, for one, am looking forward for the sequel of this story and for the upcoming book The Accidental Wife!
simikr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ni33

Sorry for the late review Simi di, but as you know I've been busy. But I finally got some free time to type it down. Hope you like it...

I usually do not read this type of genre. But the author captivated me with a couple of chapters from her upcoming release Accidental Wife, the second book in the Arranged Match. Knowing her writing style, I couldn't wait to read this book.
The author elaborated the story with such an explicitly that makes you visualize each little thing, and making you believe that you are actually there witnessing all of it. She mixed different types of humor together with romance, anguish, dreams and so much more in a way that not many authors can. I would like to say that Simi K. Rao succeeded to show that life isn't a bed of roses, not for a newlywed couple nor for a couple that were married for a couple of years. However this story mainly focuses on the newlyweds and how they face many obstacles along their way. Them fighting not only with each other and others but also with themselves and their inner demons. It's mainly these inner demons which both of the leads have, that get them sometimes into trouble. At the same time during all of this, they slowly learn what one another is like and slowly build a foundation of trust. However this trust is something so fragile that often scares both the leads. In my opinion its occurs often to the female lead called Ruhi Sharma, although she has justified reasons to question the trust between them. To know more you have to read the book! I'd like to clarify that the story has of course others characters as well that are equal essential to the story as the main leads. Each that play their own role and that contribute to the story to progress. This story takes you to a journey which is so captivating that you'll find yourself having a hard time to either close your book or your kindle app. I, for one, am looking forward for the sequel of this story and for the upcoming book The Accidental Wife!

Thanks Nina for such a wonderful review!🤗 
I hope you really did like the book--somehow I get the feeling you didn't in particular Ruhi's character. I know she does tend to get on the nerves sometimes or shall I say a lot of times! ðŸ˜† All those who've read the book will agree and she's worse in Book 2 as she knows hubby dear is now truly entangled in her trap. ðŸ˜³

BTW correction! The Accidental Wife is not Book 2 in the series, its a stand alone book. I'm publishing Book 2 on wattpad and its called Now and Forever. Not sure you'd like it though.. ðŸ˜•

Ni33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simikr

Thanks Nina for such a wonderful review!🤗 
I hope you really did like the book--somehow I get the feeling you didn't in particular Ruhi's character. I know she does tend to get on the nerves sometimes or shall I say a lot of times! ðŸ˜† All those who've read the book will agree and she's worse in Book 2 as she knows hubby dear is now truly entangled in her trap. ðŸ˜³

BTW correction! The Accidental Wife is not Book 2 in the series, its a stand alone book. I'm publishing Book 2 on wattpad and its called Now and Forever. Not sure you'd like it though.. ðŸ˜•

You welcome Simi di!🤗
I did like the book! And actually it was Ruhi I loved the most...😆 Thanks to her little pranks and traps she set for Shaan...😆 Yeah I read four chapters already on wattpad, I can already say that Shaan is doomed...🤣

Ah, I thought the Accidental Wife was in the series... My mistake... 😆 But I hope it didn't hurt to make some marketing for the book...😉😆
simikr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ni33

You welcome Simi di!🤗
I did like the book! And actually it was Ruhi I loved the most...😆 Thanks to her little pranks and traps she set for Shaan...😆 Yeah I read four chapters already on wattpad, I can already say that Shaan is doomed...🤣

Ah, I thought the Accidental Wife was in the series... My mistake... 😆 But I hope it didn't hurt to make some marketing for the book...😉😆

Thank Heavens. I got worried. But how come you don't comment ðŸ˜•
Btw do read my new story Milan too--! 
I can't get enough advertising :) Good or Bad😉
Ni33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simikr

Thank Heavens. I got worried. But how come you don't comment ðŸ˜•
Btw do read my new story Milan too--! 
I can't get enough advertising :) Good or Bad😉

Have to admit, my reading is way faster than my writing for one. Other reason it's been a really long while since I actually commented on a story... Ask Sudha she can vouch for me...😆 I still haven't commented on her stories...😆 Let alone others... 🤣 And three which is a worn out excuse by now, too much work piled up...😆 I'm amazed that I found time to write that review...😆 Which was short and doesn't sound like me, well I think I was in my school mode while writing it...😆

There no such thing as bad advertising right?😉
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
simikr thumbnail
Now and Forever--

Chap5 posted: Fever

The heat can do this to you ;)

For those who want to read Book 1 please pm me your email IDs

love,

Simi
heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 After a long time i think almost a year and more 
i didn't show up here.
Thank you simi di for the massage.
will try to take time n read this story. 
Missing my old days where i was not missing reading shanak stories and your new stories.
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After long time u r back thank for d update
Amazing update