Finally...Balance!! (Page 4)

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by Muggle_Diaries

Hi Eveline,
Finally someone who spoke my language and that too the way I was thinking.Smile Beautiful post.

Here is what I was thinking just yesterday...
Manik love has been all consuming and passionate. He does not know middle grounds. Because of his past he has his extremities. When he fell, he fell all in. He does not acknowledge that it is 'Love' because he does not understand that emotion. But all he know is he needs Nandini in his life. 

Nandini on the other hand, she is all soft and tender heart. Till now her Love for him has been patient, tender and soft. Finally saw the Nandini I always wanted to see, today. Passion from her end was very gratifying indeed. 

Both have to learn how the other person loves. Manik needs to learn "Tenderness" and " Peace" which comes with being in love. Nandini has to learn "Passion" and "Volcanic feelings" which comes with being in love. 

Nandini always wanted Manik to let go of his anger and Manik always wanted to see this passion, aggression from Nandini. Both have a lot go understand yet. What a journey it is going to be!!

Love
MD

Glad that you feel the same way!! And I loved the way you put it...wish I could use such few words and still get the impactful message across LOL!!

Yes, this love story is changing colors yet again. Another facet of love is being explored, another page of passion being read out aloud. Love is indeed multi hued and Manik and Nandini are discovering a new shade every day. With each passing moment, they learn something new about each other. With each new incident, they find something to admire in their soul mates. A relationship is always a learning curve, even after years of being married, a couple still has fights and arguments ...the reason there is always something left...and that is what keeps it interesting!!

And like you so perfectly pointed out...they are learning each others language now. Manik is learning to curb and control, he is learning patience, letting go...and she on the contrary is realizing that being out of control in love is not a crime. Passions are a part of love and she is finally coming to terms with her wild side.
Super excited for the journey ahead...this story has not stagnated, on the contrary its still in the making, still growing...

Sometimes all the words in the dictionary are not enough to describe Love. Smile 
You are right, Love or Relationship is always work in progress. Even after 10-15 years you still need to keep working. You discover more and more about the other person. But you need that conviction that yes, no matter what comes, we are going to stick together. That conviction is what lacks in many broken relationships not love.

Both Manik and Nandini need to understand this conviction, confidence in their worth and their love's worth. Ahhh... here it is.. me going on and on and on... Embarrassed What to do.. me a die hard romantic..

Love
MD

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

Originally posted by Sue101

eve ..every topic of yours i just read and enjoy and like, but dont comment, because i am words struck LOL i am simmmply wordless ,  the feeling is as though i am kissing parth BlushingHug

bas. girl...you to just find a mauka everytime..first writing your name on his heart and then kissing him..hmm..Wink LOL LOL

P,S,: hey i was kidding..ok. please don't mind
yaar Hug u can say anything dear i am quite open Wink

Go to top