India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Finally...Balance!! (Page 3)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@shibzy...LOLover them a long time back, but the resemblance was so obvious!! ITs going to be hard to get over MaNan though...dreading just the thought of the weekend, imagine the wrecks we will be when the show ends!!

Tell me one thing, you are such a fabulous writer, love to read our responses...why the heck don't you make posts or open topics?? You are really denying us a pleasure...not fair!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shefni Senior Member
shefni
shefni

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Rambling is always fun...why do you think we all find our way to this forum???LOL At least here we are assured a ear, unlike real life.
Seriously shipping the team of KY2...having been disappointed a zillion times with Indian telly shows...their grip on their characters and the story is awesome. I have always maintained that the story is the star, if the script is good, the rest will automatically fall in place. The behind the screen team has worked really hard and it shows !!

They are the most conflicted and yet the most in sync couple I have seen in real times. I like the fact that their romance in not all candy floss, with only falls and breezes blowing and dupattas flying and all..we have some of that too, but its more about temperaments, attitudes, personality clashes, different beliefs and brought ups coming to the fore, more about how the circs around you affect and effect your relationship equation, after all no couple lives in a vacuum and the reality of it all gets to me. MaNan seem as real as you and me...and that has me hooked!!

And hot...blazing, burning, scathing, scarring, melting lava hot they are...scorching man!! LOL They literally set my screen on fire, even when they are not at touching distance, still the chemistry has me sweating!! Awesome work by Parth and Niti...they deserves tons of applause !!Clap

And when I watch the episode I always promise to write about all aspects, the Fab 5 equation, the mukti abhi scene, the Aliya dhruv development...I swear to be fair. But then I start with MaNan and end up with MaNan with no time and energy for the rest of the superlative cast. Gosh I feel so bad for doing that to them cause they are no less deserving. Loved the fab 5 equation today, the might be one for all and all for one, but at the end of the day, individuality is something to be celebrated too as it brings a uniqueness to the blend or else we all resemble machines...So looking forward to the fab 5 developments...should be edge of the seat dynamics!!

the dupatta reference thingy made me want to commentLOL..oh god how many n number of times have i wanted to pull those dupattas and throw it on their face..But with ky2 ,its so a different take, it takes all cliche stuffs, adds it's own twist and flavour and provides such powerful scenes
.Manan are overwhelming and all consuming, so no regrets for writing about them alone.But like you said its also the presence of such a wonderful supporting storyline and cast that makes ky2 all special.If fab5 was a name they resided all upon with all their strengths, now is day they have got to come in terms with themselves as individuals.If fab5 was all about a set of kindred spirits coming together shielding themselves away from harsh realities ,united by music , the upcoming events may behold its future, are they gonna emerge stronger or is it only the music thats gonna make them want to hold on each other is to found...Embarrassed the show be the rockstar

eveline

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hats off!! You have written it so beautifully and explained a side I never realised existed! Loved reading it:):)

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Hats off!! You have written it so beautifully and explained a side I never realised existed! Loved reading it:):)
Thanks a lot, a pleasure to write when it is so appreciated Smile

PrincessAshVik

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
eve ..every topic of yours i just read and enjoy and like, but dont comment, because i am words struck LOL i am simmmply wordless ,  the feeling is as though i am kissing parth BlushingHug
myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue101

eve ..every topic of yours i just read and enjoy and like, but dont comment, because i am words struck LOL i am simmmply wordless ,  the feeling is as though i am kissing parth BlushingHug

bas. girl...you to just find a mauka everytime..first writing your name on his heart and then kissing him..hmm..Wink LOL LOL

P,S,: hey i was kidding..ok. please don't mind

Sue101

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
beautiful post eveline Star
lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hmm well to be frank, yesterday When I watched the epi for a moment I was like why Nandu is doing all this but I was smiling so much looking at all she was doing trying to grab attention, keep him away from soha..ahh such a refreshing change from past few weeks of gylcerineCryCryfilled epi and puffy eyed nandu

and who said girls cant be jealous and possessive..I think they get quite dangerous sometimes than guysLOLLOL
Jealousy is always an healthy ingredient in any love story sometimes it does wondersLOL and I am so happy that this is being explored from Nandini's side now ..we have seen enough of Manik getting possessive, marking his territory around Nandini..he was never in a denial mode(Other than accepting that he is in love)  regarding his proximity, his feelings for her, he even has been vocal ..saying I don't like it..her friendship with Dhruv and many more

ab nandini ki baari..its going to so much fun for Manik and for us as well..Manik Nandini know the special place they hold for each other though unspoken

who needs words when we have actions LOLLOLthis is just a start .just waiting for the moment when nandini would come out  in open and say ..He's Mine so back off..

lovely postClapClap

PS; But I wish this track of jealously to be explored in an constructive manner..

Edited by lucky.m - 25 December 2014 at 9:33pm

Go to top