Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dhivyamurali

Absolutely amazing post Eveline...the story is just so amazing...I'm getting addicted to MaNan . The character sketches of Manik and Nandini have been really well drawn.Parth ⭐️⭐️and Niti are doing a spectacular job portraying their roles to the T.Hats off to the CVs.πŸ‘

So true...we tend to forget that what we see on screen is the meticulous work that has been done off screen. If we absolutely love Manik and Nandini its cause they have been painstakingly and carefully etched, a lot of thought has gone behind penning their characters for sure. But the best part is...the effort still continues. Usually once a show is a few months old, the grip on the characters is loosened but here commendable is the fact that the characters are getting better and better with each passing day...Awesome indeed!!
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Your posts are awesome! Nothing to add. πŸ‘

😳Thanks a ton but can I add that your enthusiasm and encouragement are awesome too !!
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

EveieπŸ€— was waiting for your post..missed you yesterday...

Can I do a big ditto there?πŸ˜‰

Manik in his obsession for Nandini made sure that she too kept him in her mind always.. So no way she could think of anybody else(not even Dhruv) All she was left with was Manik πŸ˜†
I do love that Nandini accepted the intimacy between them through Manik's advances to her.. & girl..didn't she love Manik's attention? He made her feel like a woman.. she loved the goodness in him.. & when he confessed his feelings to her on the Diwali night..she indirectly accepted his indirect proposal.. She let him lead her since it was new to her..nevertheless she loved the feeling..she had feelings..she knew she was attracted to him as well..& she couldn't help but love him with all her heart..
I had earlier expected her to never let go of him no matter what.. I knew the Dhruv sacrifice drama would come into picture.. But it didn't happen & I understand why.. It was too early & she was heartbroken so much that she didn't trust her instincts for a while.. But when she did..she decided to end their story.. it was nice to see Manik not letting her go again.. But somewhere I always felt that the desperation to be together should come from Nandini's side as well.. After all it's a love story.. & I'm also a die-hard romanticaπŸ˜†
It's said that you learn the importance of someone when the person is gone.. & it is happening in a twisted way in MaNan's love story..as twisted as they areπŸ˜†
She was bound to miss him..his love is that consuming..

I also wanted Manik to see that Nandini can also be possessive for him.. It really soothed his burning heart❀️ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—...yesterday was too busy at work being the day before Christmas...but today am on a roll coz it s a holiday...yay..yippe...so came out with such a looong post...πŸ˜† (feel bad for the readers but kya kare control hi nahin hota blame it on MaNan)
And I missed our long convos too...
Manik is a force 10 kind of guy...extreme in everything he does...he gives a new meaning to the term sweeping her off her feet!! That being something we girls totally fall for hook line and sinker but it does have its consequences. When a girl has no breathing or thinking space...there will be doubts and misgivings and insecurities at a later stage, if the love is too rushed. And with a girl as stable and balanced as Nandini it was bound to happen. If their love would have been slower and stronger, may be she would have appreciated her man's selfless devotion in love and friendship, his crazed self sacrificing attitude towards the few that he holds close. May be she would have forgiven or given him a second chance...or may be he wouldn't have let her go in the first place or would have trusted her enough to share his plight ...too much water under the bridge, too many questions we will never have an answer for

Lets just say she couldn't help falling for Manik in that initial phase...which girl could have resisted the guy...and that attraction was mutual. But falling in love is easy, staying in love is harder and sustaining the love is the hardest. And MaNan are finally learning that lesson. Like respect, love too has to be hard earned. YOu have to work for it, make efforts for it. It cannot be taken for granted !!

Nothing that we expected ever came true in this saga, but you know what, I am glad for it!! I feel they did an amazing job, trying to avoid the clichd pitfalls so subtly. And it so real to see someone value a person after the departure, that's so human. She never had a chance to miss him and now miss him is all she does!!

Yes, they are twisted and that is what is so endearing, so enchanting about them. They are no way picture perfect and thats why they feel so real to me. Lets face it, real life couples are no less dramatic ...right!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shefni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you be rocking with your posts and with no mood for going all philosophical and coherent,let me ramble all the way πŸ‘...hats off to the writers for giving such a product .108 days and still loving and enjoying.The Ky2 train doesnt seem to loose steam but just keeps getting better and colorful.
So in love with the show, which has turned out an obsession for me.and now back to manan land, can these two get any more adorable?..well if there was nandhini chanting her 'he is not mine 'mantra, today she ate her words with actions screaming all 'mine' and manik is so enjoying the game.These two should hang around with fire extinguishes..too hot to handle and burnin all the way.πŸ˜†...also let me end my rambling with another defining moment..the fab5...changing dynamics and finally a showdown of  the five individuals with their own share of hurt,anger and turmoil.Anticipating for the aftermath with fab5 put to the test
Edited by shefni - 9 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: shefni

you be rocking with your posts and no mood for going all philosophical,let me ramble all the way πŸ‘...hats off to the writers for giving such a product .108 days and still loving and engaging.The Ky2 train doesnt seem to loose steam but keeps getting better and colorful.So in love with the show which has turned out an obsession for me.Back to manan land, can these two get any more adorable?..well nandhini chanted her 'he is not mine 'mantra today she ate her words with actions screaming all mine and manik is so enjoying the game.These two should hang around with fire extinguishes..too hot to handle and burnin all the way.πŸ˜†...also let me end my rambling with another defining moment..the fab5...changing dynamics and finally as the five individuals with their own share of hurt,anger and turmoil.Anticipating for the showdown of fab5

Rambling is always fun...why do you think we all find our way to this forum???πŸ˜† At least here we are assured a ear, unlike real life.
Seriously shipping the team of KY2...having been disappointed a zillion times with Indian telly shows...their grip on their characters and the story is awesome. I have always maintained that the story is the star, if the script is good, the rest will automatically fall in place. The behind the screen team has worked really hard and it shows !!

They are the most conflicted and yet the most in sync couple I have seen in real times. I like the fact that their romance in not all candy floss, with only falls and breezes blowing and dupattas flying and all..we have some of that too, but its more about temperaments, attitudes, personality clashes, different beliefs and brought ups coming to the fore, more about how the circs around you affect and effect your relationship equation, after all no couple lives in a vacuum and the reality of it all gets to me. MaNan seem as real as you and me...and that has me hooked!!

And hot...blazing, burning, scathing, scarring, melting lava hot they are...scorching man!! πŸ˜† They literally set my screen on fire, even when they are not at touching distance, still the chemistry has me sweating!! Awesome work by Parth and Niti...they deserves tons of applause !!Clap

And when I watch the episode I always promise to write about all aspects, the Fab 5 equation, the mukti abhi scene, the Aliya dhruv development...I swear to be fair. But then I start with MaNan and end up with MaNan with no time and energy for the rest of the superlative cast. Gosh I feel so bad for doing that to them cause they are no less deserving. Loved the fab 5 equation today, the might be one for all and all for one, but at the end of the day, individuality is something to be celebrated too as it brings a uniqueness to the blend or else we all resemble machines...So looking forward to the fab 5 developments...should be edge of the seat dynamics!!
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

Manik is a force 10 kind of guy...extreme in everything he does...he gives a new meaning to the term sweeping her off her feet!! That being something we girls totally fall for hook line and sinker but it does have its consequences. When a girl has no breathing or thinking space...there will be doubts and misgivings and insecurities at a later stage, if the love is too rushed. And with a girl as stable and balanced as Nandini it was bound to happen. If their love would have been slower and stronger, may be she would have appreciated her man's selfless devotion in love and friendship, his crazed self sacrificing attitude towards the few that he holds close. May be she would have forgiven or given him a second chance...or may be he wouldn't have let her go in the first place or would have trusted her enough to share his plight ...too much water under the bridge, too many questions we will never have an answer for

Lets just say she couldn't help falling for Manik in that initial phase...which girl could have resisted the guy...and that attraction was mutual. But falling in love is easy, staying in love is harder and sustaining the love is the hardest. And MaNan are finally learning that lesson. Like respect, love too has to be hard earned. YOu have to work for it, make efforts for it. It cannot be taken for granted !!

Nothing that we expected ever came true in this saga, but you know what, I am glad for it!! I feel they did an amazing job, trying to avoid the clichd pitfalls so subtly. And it so real to see someone value a person after the departure, that's so human. She never had a chance to miss him and now miss him is all she does!!

Yes, they are twisted and that is what is so endearing, so enchanting about them. They are no way picture perfect and thats why they feel so real to me. Lets face it, real life couples are no less dramatic ...right!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I agree.. Manik is such an overwhelming character.. If not all girls..a girl like Nandini who dreams of true love..believes in fairytales was bound to fall for this guy..
In their first informal confession they had kinda booked each other for lifeπŸ˜† So even after the separation they are still each other's only.. rediscovering each other & their love(which btw was always there).. This time when they get back together they would have answers to most of their doubts.. they will rebuild their trust with time..since it does not happen overnight..they already saw how the word broke.. But the LOVE..the love has consumed them more during this separation that there is no running away from it.. their journey definitely hatke & I'm loving it..

I knew the real life couple reference was going to comeπŸ˜†

eveline thumbnail
@shibzy...πŸ˜†over them a long time back, but the resemblance was so obvious!! ITs going to be hard to get over MaNan though...dreading just the thought of the weekend, imagine the wrecks we will be when the show ends!!

Tell me one thing, you are such a fabulous writer, love to read our responses...why the heck don't you make posts or open topics?? You are really denying us a pleasure...not fair!!
shefni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

Rambling is always fun...why do you think we all find our way to this forum???πŸ˜† At least here we are assured a ear, unlike real life.

Seriously shipping the team of KY2...having been disappointed a zillion times with Indian telly shows...their grip on their characters and the story is awesome. I have always maintained that the story is the star, if the script is good, the rest will automatically fall in place. The behind the screen team has worked really hard and it shows !!

They are the most conflicted and yet the most in sync couple I have seen in real times. I like the fact that their romance in not all candy floss, with only falls and breezes blowing and dupattas flying and all..we have some of that too, but its more about temperaments, attitudes, personality clashes, different beliefs and brought ups coming to the fore, more about how the circs around you affect and effect your relationship equation, after all no couple lives in a vacuum and the reality of it all gets to me. MaNan seem as real as you and me...and that has me hooked!!

And hot...blazing, burning, scathing, scarring, melting lava hot they are...scorching man!! πŸ˜† They literally set my screen on fire, even when they are not at touching distance, still the chemistry has me sweating!! Awesome work by Parth and Niti...they deserves tons of applause !!πŸ‘

And when I watch the episode I always promise to write about all aspects, the Fab 5 equation, the mukti abhi scene, the Aliya dhruv development...I swear to be fair. But then I start with MaNan and end up with MaNan with no time and energy for the rest of the superlative cast. Gosh I feel so bad for doing that to them cause they are no less deserving. Loved the fab 5 equation today, the might be one for all and all for one, but at the end of the day, individuality is something to be celebrated too as it brings a uniqueness to the blend or else we all resemble machines...So looking forward to the fab 5 developments...should be edge of the seat dynamics!!

the dupatta reference thingy made me want to commentπŸ˜†..oh god how many n number of times have i wanted to pull those dupattas and throw it on their face..But with ky2 ,its so a different take, it takes all cliche stuffs, adds it's own twist and flavour and provides such powerful scenes
.Manan are overwhelming and all consuming, so no regrets for writing about them alone.But like you said its also the presence of such a wonderful supporting storyline and cast that makes ky2 all special.If fab5 was a name they resided all upon with all their strengths, now is day they have got to come in terms with themselves as individuals.If fab5 was all about a set of kindred spirits coming together shielding themselves away from harsh realities ,united by music , the upcoming events may behold its future, are they gonna emerge stronger or is it only the music thats gonna make them want to hold on each other is to found...😳 the show be the rockstar
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off!! You have written it so beautifully and explained a side I never realised existed! Loved reading it:):)
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Hats off!! You have written it so beautifully and explained a side I never realised existed! Loved reading it:):)

Thanks a lot, a pleasure to write when it is so appreciated 😊