Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Finally...Balance!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

A gorgeous love story...breathtaking, passionate, beautiful, emotional, wild, stormy...you name it and MaNan have it all. All the ingredients for the perfect recipe, yet the die hard romantic in me had a tiny complaint (I guess difficult to please is right πŸ˜†)!!

We saw his journey, from a nasty, sadist ,torturer to a man who wears his heart on his sleeve. Manik's journey has been so enthralling, so gripping and so logical too. No causes for complain there, cause it took exactly the path it could have taken. No hurry, no unjustified over night alien transformations or realizations here...phew thank god!! But through out, I felt it was lopsided. It was all about his falling in love, his realization, his undeniable attraction, his passion, his chase...what about Nandini??? I was left totally dissatisfied with that half of this love story. I missed her epic falling in love..all we got was her being attracted to him too on several levels, the fact that she was uncomfortable talking about the extreme pull, especially physical, they had between them. Her love was taken for granted when she did not object to Manik's advances, sending us an indirect message that she is fine with her and Manik's intimacy and so she must have feelings for him. Lack of objection translated into acceptance. Please don't get me wrong, she was as taken up with him as he was with her, undoubtedly, but for me somewhere, the depth, the extreme passion that Manik had for was just not matched. Manik's love was all kinds passion while hers was pleasant, sweet and nice just like her...but love ...well its never so docile, so decent...Love has the frenzy of a roaring tsunami, the fury of an erupting volcano, the flames of a raging forest fire and I so wanted Nandini to feel that wild abandon where you lose your everything in love, your heart, your mind, your soul, your life!!

And lately, my prayers have been answered. He was always there, pining for her, chasing her, serenading her, flirting, being obsessive, giving her all the attention in the world, he made all the moves, and she enjoyed him unabashedly. But, then all hell broke loose...and lets not get into the blame game...they both have their reasons (which we simply can't fathom πŸ˜ƒ) And suddenly she realized he wasn't there any longer, whatever the reasons, he was gone leaving an unfillable vacuum in her being. He left her totally incomplete, totally lost. She may be did not realize how important he was for her survival before cause she never had an opportunity, but she did realize his place when she was left with a gaping empty space. And the tables turned...and how!!

Now, she is the one who constantly seeks him out, misses him, finds opportunities to connect with him. She now just can't let him be. Like a drug, he is needed for her sanity. And she cares a damn about what the world thinks or he thinks...exactly like Manik used to be. She has finally reached the plateau that Manik in his madness has already croseed. Now finally she gets the craziness of love, the madness of adoration, the suffocation and frustration of loosing someone so near and dear, now she gets it all. Exactly what I wanted her to feel too...the overwhelming out of control kind of love, that simply takes over everything and anything it touches.

And today was simply the closing of the loop. Now she knows how jealousy eats up the insides, how unbearable and intolerable it is to see him with someone else. How you hate it when some one else lays claim on your half. The envy, the helplessness, the fury, the negativity that love breeds when unrequited ...its all out in the open!! Today, she was the one that trumped up excuses (and she so can't lie my sweet little angel). She just can't help herself, she needs to feel him, touch him, lay claim on his body and soul...he is hers and today she declares it openly, unashamedly. For the first time, she offered him her hand, while he now places his hand in hers. Nandini finally is ready, an equal in this battle of love.

Parth in one of his interviews had mentioned...I hate the fact that its always Manik who does everything, why not Nandini?? He had struck a chord in my heart then. Yes, as girls we all love to be chased, serenaded, pampered and made to feel special. But, its a love story after all between two individuals and both have a right to love. TLC is always needed and should be showered on both the sides. Manik too needed to see her possessiveness in order to be more secure about his love. Her actions in the last few days speak volumes. Post break up the man has realized that his girl loves him no less. And she too has the gumption and the power to go to the ends of the earth
 for him, he is not the only star lover here. She is not less bold and beautiful. He too needed to realize that she cherishes him equally, that she too can't keep her eyes, hands and mind off him.

Thank you cvs, although most of us hated this track when it started and plenty still feel its just stretching, for the likes of me this was much needed. Finally, we see the reflection in the mirror. Now, its the first among equals. I totally cherish this phase of Nandini's coming out and taking control. If there would have been no break up, we would have so missed this exhibition of crazed love from her side too.

Now, its a complete love story!!
Edited by eveline - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
their luv story has all the flavours ..
in the start they were just attracted towards each other n later they were geartbroken nd now they will soo realise their unconditional love...i am just excited too see theuf luv story to kick start...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: _keertu_

their luv story has all the flavours ..
in the start they were just attracted towards each other n later they were geartbroken nd now they will soo realise their unconditional love...i am just excited too see theuf luv story to kick start...

And that's why they are so loved and cherished...coz their saga has all the flavors. Every single emotion of love, every shade of ishqwalla love in there...its a perfect package!!😳 Their gradual, step by step progression is a such a delight to watch...the heart and the mind both believe!! Love finally makes sense too πŸ˜†!Edited by eveline - 9 years ago
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Eveline,
Finally someone who spoke my language and that too the way I was thinking.😊 Beautiful post.

Here is what I was thinking just yesterday...
Manik love has been all consuming and passionate. He does not know middle grounds. Because of his past he has his extremities. When he fell, he fell all in. He does not acknowledge that it is 'Love' because he does not understand that emotion. But all he know is he needs Nandini in his life. 

Nandini on the other hand, she is all soft and tender heart. Till now her Love for him has been patient, tender and soft. Finally saw the Nandini I always wanted to see, today. Passion from her end was very gratifying indeed. 

Both have to learn how the other person loves. Manik needs to learn "Tenderness" and " Peace" which comes with being in love. Nandini has to learn "Passion" and "Volcanic feelings" which comes with being in love. 

Nandini always wanted Manik to let go of his anger and Manik always wanted to see this passion, aggression from Nandini. Both have a lot go understand yet. What a journey it is going to be!!

Love
MD

eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muggle_Diaries

Hi Eveline,

Finally someone who spoke my language and that too the way I was thinking.😊 Beautiful post.

Here is what I was thinking just yesterday...
Manik love has been all consuming and passionate. He does not know middle grounds. Because of his past he has his extremities. When he fell, he fell all in. He does not acknowledge that it is 'Love' because he does not understand that emotion. But all he know is he needs Nandini in his life. 

Nandini on the other hand, she is all soft and tender heart. Till now her Love for him has been patient, tender and soft. Finally saw the Nandini I always wanted to see, today. Passion from her end was very gratifying indeed. 

Both have to learn how the other person loves. Manik needs to learn "Tenderness" and " Peace" which comes with being in love. Nandini has to learn "Passion" and "Volcanic feelings" which comes with being in love. 

Nandini always wanted Manik to let go of his anger and Manik always wanted to see this passion, aggression from Nandini. Both have a lot go understand yet. What a journey it is going to be!!

Love
MD

Glad that you feel the same way!! And I loved the way you put it...wish I could use such few words and still get the impactful message across πŸ˜†!!

Yes, this love story is changing colors yet again. Another facet of love is being explored, another page of passion being read out aloud. Love is indeed multi hued and Manik and Nandini are discovering a new shade every day. With each passing moment, they learn something new about each other. With each new incident, they find something to admire in their soul mates. A relationship is always a learning curve, even after years of being married, a couple still has fights and arguments ...the reason there is always something left...and that is what keeps it interesting!!

And like you so perfectly pointed out...they are learning each others language now. Manik is learning to curb and control, he is learning patience, letting go...and she on the contrary is realizing that being out of control in love is not a crime. Passions are a part of love and she is finally coming to terms with her wild side.
Super excited for the journey ahead...this story has not stagnated, on the contrary its still in the making, still growing...
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post πŸ‘
Yes finally there is balance ! 
Jealousy isn't a pleasant feeling... the green eyed monster is driving Nandu madπŸ˜† and Manik is enjoying fanning its flames πŸ˜‰

dhivyamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely amazing post Eveline...the story is just so amazing...I'm getting addicted to MaNan . The character sketches of Manik and Nandini have been really well drawn.Parth ⭐️⭐️and Niti are doing a spectacular job portraying their roles to the T.Hats off to the CVs.πŸ‘
shibz thumbnail
EveieπŸ€— was waiting for your post..missed you yesterday...

Can I do a big ditto there?πŸ˜‰

Manik in his obsession for Nandini made sure that she too kept him in her mind always.. So no way she could think of anybody else(not even Dhruv) All she was left with was Manik πŸ˜†
I do love that Nandini accepted the intimacy between them through Manik's advances to her.. & girl..didn't she love Manik's attention? He made her feel like a woman.. she loved the goodness in him.. & when he confessed his feelings to her on the Diwali night..she indirectly accepted his indirect proposal.. She let him lead her since it was new to her..nevertheless she loved the feeling..she had feelings..she knew she was attracted to him as well..& she couldn't help but love him with all her heart..
I had earlier expected her to never let go of him no matter what.. I knew the Dhruv sacrifice drama would come into picture.. But it didn't happen & I understand why.. It was too early & she was heartbroken so much that she didn't trust her instincts for a while.. But when she did..she decided to end their story.. it was nice to see Manik not letting her go again.. But somewhere I always felt that the desperation to be together should come from Nandini's side as well.. After all it's a love story.. & I'm also a die-hard romanticaπŸ˜†
It's said that you learn the importance of someone when the person is gone.. & it is happening in a twisted way in MaNan's love story..as twisted as they areπŸ˜†
She was bound to miss him..his love is that consuming..

I also wanted Manik to see that Nandini can also be possessive for him.. It really soothed his burning heart❀️ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shibz - 9 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Your posts are awesome! Nothing to add. πŸ‘
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_1

Beautiful post πŸ‘

Yes finally there is balance ! 
Jealousy isn't a pleasant feeling... the green eyed monster is driving Nandu madπŸ˜† and Manik is enjoying fanning its flames πŸ˜‰

Usually jealousy is considered a negative emotion but today just changed my mind...lets call it a negative emotion with a positive result πŸ˜†!!