Udann

India-Forums

Udann
Udann

Express by Silent watcher about udaan (Page 2)

_Nish_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nish_
_Nish_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
What I like about this serial is that it is about a small girl with the power to break everything that hold her from flying. The message I take from this is that however tight the limitations may be some courage and will is needed and it is possible to get out and make a change- good is eventually more powerful than bad.

Yes the current track is being dragged too long I feel so as well...but I guess they had to do that as Spandan got injured and is unable to shoot properly...but when she is fine the story will go back to how it would've been if the unfortunate incident hadn't happened and Chakor will be shown getting out again and for now we have to be patient...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_lovely_lady

Nilarani Senior Member
Nilarani
Nilarani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. The current track is really frustratingConfused. Hoping to see some positivity soon. 
dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I am a silent reader too.  I disagree with you there. But unfortunately what the show is showing is grim reality of India and many parts of the world. We are too insulated from these things and refuse to accept such things can happen. And the facts are always harsher and cruel and negative. But they are trying to bring in a social change by making the girl still dream about education and making something herself big.
I have a 2 year old but had I had a older child I would have told her the truth and made her aware of such things. Instead of insulating her. I would rather she knows what goes around in the world then be blissfully unaware about it.

So I applaud this serial for taking up the big social issue much prevalent still ClapClap
radhika- Newbie
radhika-
radhika-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Deleted

Edited by radhika- - 07 January 2015 at 2:43am
roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
The serial is showing a social message that one needs to be educated to come out of slavery and many people in India are illiterate and hence they become bonded laborers especially the people in villages as there are no schools there. The show shows exactly what happens in India today and it is disheartening to watch it as it's true and not fiction. 

The show tells that one needs to come out of bonded labor instead of getting scared of Ministers. The girl in this show Chakor is 7 and there are many children as well who are exploited. The show is quite depressing but I am glad it's doing well and people appreciate the concept which is the reality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gingerly

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Before watching this show, I never knew about bonded labour. I have to admit, I did take a break from watching it because I had gotten fed up with Bhaiya ji and Tejaswini and just relied upon written updates. Some of the scenes are difficult to watch and they tend to be very depressing but I'm watching it because I want to know more and I want to see how cvs are tackling this issue which seems to be prevalent and relevant in this day and age.

radhika-

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I am very much relieved  after the depressive scenes  and also fed with Bhaiyaji and Tejaswini;S ill-treating chakor... Angry 

Now there  is a interesting progress in the story ..Smile...

Some of the scene of chakor  made again to  watch this serial...Smile

Chakor was able to remember pan card No of Bhaiyaji...LOLClap......ADZPB 4234C

Gingerly

Go to top