India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Disappointed in Sonali!! (Page 6)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
For Sonaly Upen is sexier and more popular than Gautam. That's why she is after him. 
As a captain she shouldn't change the chit, where Gautam's name came.
 But I sure loved Gautam's gesture. I think he still has some soft corner for her. But Karishma appreciated Gautam what I really liked.

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessi_uk

Sonali is getting on my nerves now! Se thinks she's something special! She can slap, kick, abuse, bitch about anyone but if anyone says anythig abt her then boohoo they are jealous and insecure! Stupid woman! Upen gave a taste of her own dish to sonali toady when he told her to shut up and get lost! Everyone was laughing at her when she ran away! She is a big liar and never admits her mistake. Salman and Gautam ne aase he sir chaada rakha hai stupid ladki ko! I wish gautam cud see that she doesn't deserve his good gestures but he's too good at heart! She's one of the girls who act all stuck up arrogant when someone treats them nice so these kind of people need to be put in thier place for them to behave themselves!

Tomorrow even more humiliation by upen for sonali! Big smile
But then again she will go back carling on her knees to upen begging him to kiss her! But badle mein kya milega bechari ko dukh, beesati aur humiliation Cry But baal jhatakte jhatakte haskar le legi hamari sonali baby Big smile
Clap
well said. I completely agree.
she is arrogant and very lofty.
 But don't know she she has so much attitude!
Dimpy ne sahi boli, when she gifted Upen three chains, if you have so many things then why you always keep asking people. 
Upen retaliated her very well, though I didn't like his snapping, but this arrogant girl deserves this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dare.devil

Go to top